over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High dose HGH short term

Gorn

Banned
A pro recently told me that you'll get quicker results using higher dosages. He said you'd see the same result in 2-3 months rather than 6 months. The dosages mentioned was 15 to 20 iu per day.
Anyone else with this kind of experience?

Results will come quicker yes. Your heart will hate you for it. Tumors/Cancer may come looking for you.

crazy doses and you'll probably quit from water retention and CTS pain

A pro recently told me that you'll get quicker results using higher dosages. He said you'd see the same result in 2-3 months rather than 6 months. The dosages mentioned was 15 to 20 iu per day.
Anyone else with this kind of experience?

I've been on 20iu for 2+ months now. I don't know that the results are any better/quicker than 10iu.

Won't my heart hate it at 6 months as well? Same as cancer?

Higher doses tend to cause heart enlargement at a faster rate. As far as cancer goes, the higher the dose, the higher the risk.

I had the money to try it, so I did. :D I was using 10iu/day prior for about 6 weeks I believe?

Ah okay. So basically uv been on gh 3.5 months.
What are you noticing? At 15iu for three days my jaw and face muscles hurt. My hands are numb on and off all day.

This whole thread is comical

If you are going to take that much HGH you should have a good reason for it. Also you should be eating a ton of food. Insulin.

That is a top NPC/IFBB dose. That's no joke. If your physique does not look similar to those guys then you should not be taking that. Also a mens physique guy is taking 20 iu's cmon BRO!!!

I can't hold up three fingers with my right hand anymore (3 middle ones) thanks to high dose hgh

I had the money to try it, so I did. :D I was using 10iu/day prior for about 6 weeks I believe?

How long do you plan on running that for? Are you slamming food, slin, AAS? What GH are you using?

Sorry for the amount of questions, I've always wondered how much mass one could add when using high dose GH, slin, AAS and massive amount of food. What're your goals for the cycle?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long do you plan on running that for? Are you slamming food, slin, AAS? What GH are you using?

Sorry for the amount of questions, I've always wondered how much mass one could add when using high dose GH, slin, AAS and massive amount of food. What're your goals for the cycle?

Thanks

I'm in prep so I'm not after the mass. I think I only have 10 days left - I'm using sciroxx somastim. Once I'm out, I'll be using 1 vial/day of 6s reds, TP blacks or pharmatropin(have all 3 - 600iu total). They're all overdosed to the tune of 12-16iu so I'll be going down somewhat.

Once I switched over to 20iu, I started using 300 test, 500 tren, 300 mast. Once I drop down to the lesser iu, I'll go to 300 test, 600 tren, and 600 mast until show. Never used slin. 2100-2500 calories a day - 16k/week is the goal.

I wouldn't do 20iu again I don't think. Perhaps if you split the doses into 4 different 5iu shots you'd see better results. I'm doing 10iu subq at 9:30a and then 10iu intraM at 1:30p which is about 30 mins preWO.

I'm not really prone to sides on anything, so the CTS is not bad for me at all. BP is high, but not alarmingly so( I always take telmisartan though). Water retention is minimal. I'm tired as fck though - I struggle through every workout and take an hour nap everyday before the gym. That would be my concern if I were trying to add mass - just being able to push it in the gym.

Edit: also, if you check the hgh testing thread, you'll notice my previous lackluster igf scores so my body may not be processing the hgh as it should be for whatever reason and could be why my sides are lacking. Could also mean I wasted lots of money, but never know unless you try.

Last edited:
Cool thanks for answering my questions. Good luck with the rest of your prep.

I'm in prep so I'm not after the mass. I think I only have 10 days left - I'm using sciroxx somastim. Once I'm out, I'll be using 1 vial/day of 6s reds, TP blacks or pharmatropin(have all 3 - 600iu total). They're all overdosed to the tune of 12-16iu so I'll be going down somewhat.

Once I switched over to 20iu, I started using 300 test, 500 tren, 300 mast. Once I drop down to the lesser iu, I'll go to 300 test, 600 tren, and 600 mast until show. Never used slin. 2100-2500 calories a day - 16k/week is the goal.

I wouldn't do 20iu again I don't think. Perhaps if you split the doses into 4 different 5iu shots you'd see better results. I'm doing 10iu subq at 9:30a and then 10iu intraM at 1:30p which is about 30 mins preWO.

I'm not really prone to sides on anything, so the CTS is not bad for me at all. BP is high, but not alarmingly so( I always take telmisartan though). Water retention is minimal. I'm tired as fck though - I struggle through every workout and take an hour nap everyday before the gym. That would be my concern if I were trying to add mass - just being able to push it in the gym.

Have you tested your fasting glucose levels since being on that amount?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Have you tested your fasting glucose levels since being on that amount?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

No. I'll be testing my igf and gh serum for pharmatropin either this Thursday or next Tuesday - depends when I have time. So I'll just get a full panel when I do that which will show fasting glucose. Check for it in the hgh testing thread next week.

I couldnt function on 15-20ius a day. Good grief. CTS would render my hands useless and I would be tired all day. I either usually do 5ius (6 days a week)a day or 10 ius 3 days a week. I will say the one time I did 10 ius a day for 5 weeks I looked awesome but sides were just too bad.

At dose as high as poster I dont think I could do my job properly.lol

I remember when I first came here in like 2011, everyone was experimenting with huge 15iu+ doses. Looks like it didn't really work out favorable for anyone.

I remember when I first came here in like 2011, everyone was experimenting with huge 15iu+ doses. Looks like it didn't really work out favorable for anyone.

They either couldn't afford it or weren't eating enough ;)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws