over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High dose of HGH and Muscle Growth

I believe one has to do high doses for an extended period of time to see significant gains.

I was already running gh at 4iu per day and my gear never changed only thing that changed is I upped my gh to 6ius a day and added insulin R.

I do get very excited researching HGH.

Although i can't really tell if the HGH has contributed to Growth.

But i am certain it has change the way my muscle look. Fuller, rounder, leaner and more mature.

I was already running gh at 4iu per day and my gear never changed only thing that changed is I upped my gh to 6ius a day and added insulin R.

Personally i haven't ran Insulin with GH.

But i done 8 weeks of GH last year, and it was the best experience i ever had. I used 10iu Monday,wednesday,friday

5iu morning 5iu before sleep, the pumps and overall feeling was absolutely insane, i would just brush my hair and get pumped. I was putting away so much food and hardly put on any fat, i haven't been able to source it since, but when i can i will do 5iu mon,wed,fri again. Very good investment if you have the money IMO

I got the best results doing 20iu gh per day with about 10iu insulin per day but I don't feel that the insulin is necessary. Only if your fasted glucose starts getting close to 100 from long term gh use.

20iu of quality gh per day for 8 weeks and I guarantee you'll put on at least 20lbs if training and diet is good. After that you'll be able to maintain the size/fullness with 10iu per day.

if it is your first time using gh, be ready for water retention, hand/foot pain etc but your body will adjust eventually.

I have a friend using 20iu GH daily he's small but shredded...55yo(looks 40) 5'10, 185lbs

20iu is nothing crazy like most people think. FDA approved dose is 18iu daily, kids with growth deficiencies can go up to 30+ iu per day.

FDA dose for weight gain : >121 lb 6 mg* SC daily (18iu)

The FDA also recommends a dose of .1mg/kg, for a 250lb person this equals about 32iu per day (11mg)

People take 5x FDA dose of testosterone but freak out over gh

From FDA study :

13lbs lean mass gain in 12 weeks from 18iu per day (without weight training)
8.5lbs lean mass gain in 12 weeks from 18iu eod (without weight training)

Last edited:
20iu is nothing crazy like most people think. FDA approved dose is 18iu daily, kids with growth deficiencies can go up to 30+ iu per day.

The FDA also recommends a dose of .1mg/kg, for a 250lb person this equals about 32iu per day (11mg)

From FDA study :

imagine the fat loss that accompanied that.. it'd be total body transformation

I think most people's qualms with GH is the $$$

also, those results were brought about with top shelf US-grade gh... not the back alley Chinese swill that we have access to here

I got the best results doing 20iu gh per day with about 10iu insulin per day but I don't feel that the insulin is necessary. Only if your fasted glucose starts getting close to 100 from long term gh use.

20iu of quality gh per day for 8 weeks and I guarantee you'll put on at least 20lbs if training and diet is good. After that you'll be able to maintain the size/fullness with 10iu per day.

if it is your first time using gh, be ready for water retention, hand/foot pain etc but your body will adjust eventually.

How long were you doing 20iu for?

How long were you doing 20iu for?

a few months, I had about 15 kits of serostim, honestly there is not much difference between serostim straight from walgreens and the gh from sponsors here, very similar results for way less.

I would never pay 4x more for serostim after having tried both

From FDA study :

didnt you get a lot of sides; water retention and more pronounced the numbness in fingers... i did 15iu for about a week and my hands got so numb... lost feeling in tips of fingers, couldnt hold firm grip anymore, very very uncomfortable... besides that started to hold quite a lot of water but that didnt bother me so much as the hands. i have a shitload of HGH and would like to take 15-20 iu but the sides were just to much. i am on 10iu now and once every two weeks i stop for 3-4 days.

Yes I had the sides but they went away after a few weeks, also a clean diet helps with the water gain

Yes I had the sides but they went away after a few weeks, also a clean diet helps with the water gain

diet is very clean.

how many weeks before the sides with the hands went away? i am in my 4th week now on 10iu, and still have it a lot.

and did all the sides in the hands go away? after a few weeks you didnt have any numbness anymore? no loose of grip etc?

I would say after 2 months the hand side effects went away and now I have no hand pain at all, 3 other people I know had the same experience. It just goes away suddenly one day and then you wonder if you gh is real lol

Also taking any pde5 inhibitors will make the hand pain much worse

I would say after 2 months the hand side effects went away and now I have no hand pain at all, 3 other people I know had the same experience. It just goes away suddenly one day and then you wonder if you gh is real lol

oh great... then i might be able to try 20iu eventually :):):)

do you know why it is you get this hands/fingers stuff in the first place with HGH? what is the process that causes it?

Water retention and the inhibitors opening up blood vessels putting more pressure on nerves in the hands

2 of the 3 times in My life I was My biggest high GH was the main factor

GH does make your muscle bellies full.

My experience is that the muscle has a fullness & roundness (delts in particular), and I can both grow muscle and shed bodyfat at great speed.

GH is worth it. Not all GH is worth it :D
Be careful what you spend your hard earned money on.

Are we referring to Generic HGH or Pharma grade?

If generic, are they from a sponsor here?

Are we referring to Generic HGH or Pharma grade?

If generic, are they from a sponsor here?

What sponsor has been here for yearssss and has always provided top quality generic hgh and always scores high on gh serums? Theres only one who fits that bill

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws