over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High dose of HGH and Muscle Growth

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
High dose of HGH + Slin and Muscle Growth for an extended period of time.

What is your experience in relation to muscle growth? My lab rat is thinking of experimenting in a blast cycle for 6-8 months.

so you still haven't learned to be more specific?

you made a thread just like this not very long ago..

6-10iu.

I'm not very experienced with HGH. Would like to know what the more experienced users do.

You'll get crazy sides and want to stop it if you start with 6 to 8 iu. Start with 3 a day and work up using at least 500 mg of test or it's just a waste

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 of the 3 times in My life I was My biggest high GH was the main factor

HGH can be expensive. It can be an expensive investment.

Therefore, it would be good to know what the vets thinks about it.

in my opinion first test your hgh with a serum test instead of talking about iu's.

why? because 10iu is not 10iu. the strength of 10iu vials can be different 10 times and more. some 10iu vials have the strenght of 1iu of another 'brand'/'batch'. so in my opinion if you realy want to look for limits first test the HGH with serum test so you have an understanding of the strength. then descide how much vials you want to use in a day/what level of ug/l (serum test) you want to have in your system.

i have done many serum tests to test different products and i have seen variations from 10iu vials giving 2ug/l up to 30ug/l. so thats 15 times strenght difference!

currently i am on a batch that gives an elevation of 18ug/l / 10iu. i use one vial, so 10iu a day, and the sides are pretty hard. water retention, stiff fingers, numbness in parts of fingers, severy strength loss in grip of hand. i tried 15iu/day for a few days (so elevation of 27 that would be about 10iu pharm grade) and that was realy to much for me to handle.

so for me personally 20ug/l a day would be about max i could handle.

Thanks for the advice. U got a good point.

By the way, taking 10iu a day is allot. Did u feel like your body in growing (including your organs, elbow, etc)?

in my opinion first test your hgh with a serum test instead of talking about iu's.

why? because 10iu is not 10iu. the strength of 10iu vials can be different 10 times and more. some 10iu vials have the strenght of 1iu of another 'brand'/'batch'. so in my opinion if you realy want to look for limits first test the HGH with serum test so you have an understanding of the strength. then descide how much vials you want to use in a day/what level of ug/l (serum test) you want to have in your system.

i have done many serum tests to test different products and i have seen variations from 10iu vials giving 2ug/l up to 30ug/l. so thats 15 times strenght difference!

currently i am on a batch that gives an elevation of 18ug/l / 10iu. i use one vial, so 10iu a day, and the sides are pretty hard. water retention, stiff fingers, numbness in parts of fingers, severy strength loss in grip of hand. i tried 15iu/day for a few days (so elevation of 27 that would be about 10iu pharm grade) and that was realy to much for me to handle.

so for me personally 20ug/l a day would be about max i could handle.

Thanks for the advice. U got a good point.

By the way, taking 10iu a day is allot. Did u feel like your body in growing (including your organs, elbow, etc)?

well as said, 10iu that gives me an elevation of 18 ug/l i did very much feel stuff going on in my hand/fingers. numbness in parts of fingers (one moment its a bit worse then others. especially during sleeping its worse), i feel significant loss in power in grip of hands, sometimes difficult to grab a full catle of the water cooker, stiffness in fingers, stiffness in hands,

a friend of mine asked me " WTF what happened to your hands"???? i was like what you mean? he says they are sooo big, what happened :) its the water in the hands, this was after 1 week on 15iu of this stuff, so this was at 27ug/l.

other stuff like elbows, organs or anything i notice no difference.

btw i am using now chinese generics.

10iu puts my lab rat to sleep. LOL.

I was just wondering earlier if u have seen any muscle growth because 10iu/day is a huge investment.

well as said, 10iu that gives me an elevation of 18 ug/l i did very much feel stuff going on in my hand/fingers. numbness in parts of fingers (one moment its a bit worse then others. especially during sleeping its worse), i feel significant loss in power in grip of hands, sometimes difficult to grab a full catle of the water cooker, stiffness in fingers, stiffness in hands,

a friend of mine asked me " WTF what happened to your hands"???? i was like what you mean? he says they are sooo big, what happened :) its the water in the hands, this was after 1 week on 15iu of this stuff, so this was at 27ug/l.

other stuff like elbows, organs or anything i notice no difference.

btw i am using now chinese generics.

You need to read up on hgh and see that it is a tool in muscle growth not a grower...Stack it...

10iu puts my lab rat to sleep. LOL.

I was just wondering earlier if u have seen any muscle growth because 10iu/day is a huge investment.

i am to inexperienced as a HGH user to really feel confident to say anything about the muscle growth. i take HGH with AAS and insulin so who knows where the growth is realy comming from.

i definitely see an aestitic difference when on HGH; the muscles just look a bit better. maybe this could be because of a slightly lower fat % due to HGH.

for me its not such a big investment. because of work i have had many contacts with chinese chemical factorys and HGH producers and i get 2000IU good quality for about $1000. can get it even more cheap if i buy the powder at grams.

i am to inexperienced as a HGH user to really feel confident to say anything about the muscle growth. i take HGH with AAS and insulin so who knows where the growth is realy comming from.

i definitely see an aestitic difference when on HGH; the muscles just look a bit better. maybe this could be because of a slightly lower fat % due to HGH.

for me its not such a big investment. because of work i have had many contacts with chinese chemical factorys and HGH producers and i get 2000IU good quality for about $1000. can get it even more cheap if i buy the powder at grams.

HGH just makes your muscles look a lot better while on it and then they go back to normal when you stop
- Patrick Arnold (paraphrased, not direct quote)

when you compare pros from arnold time and 20 years later there is an enourmous amount of increase in muscle mass.

one of the things that is realy different is that in arnold days there was no use of HGH, IGF, insulin, and that kind of stuff.

so people who say HGH does not make you grow... i would say well when people started to use it big time the pros are on stage 30kgs more muscles....

probably the quality of the proteine shakes also increased but in my opinion thats not what is debet to the enourmous increase in muscle mass. i believe the HGH, igf, insulin, and later maybe folli and mayostatin contribute in a major extent to the increase in muscle mass of the pros.

so i believe yes HGH will get you bigger. not like AAS that you see increase of a few kg in a few weeks but still in the end it sure does

I have been running hgh for yrs and honestly even at high doses I never noticed significant muscle growth without the addition of insulin. I can say when on hgh I stay leaner and my muscle look more full and round.

I am currently doing 1iu of generic and 1iu of humatrope 3xday so 6iu total with 10ius of R and I'm up 15lbs in 3 weeks.

I believe one has to do high doses for an extended period of time to see significant gains.

I have been running hgh for yrs and honestly even at high doses I never noticed significant muscle growth without the addition of insulin. I can say when on hgh I stay leaner and my muscle look more full and round.

I am currently doing 1iu of generic and 1iu of humatrope 3xday so 6iu total with 10ius of R and I'm up 15lbs in 3 weeks.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws