over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High dose of test only vs. test with other aas

bradley4011

Newbies
What are your opinions? Which is healthier and which would be better for gains?

say 1000 mg of test weekly

vs.

500mg of test/ 75mg tren eod/ 50 mg dbol

What is your previous history of usage?

I personally would rather use 500mg of test with other compounds as the ones you described then a gram of test

What are your opinions? Which is healthier and which would be better for gains?

say 1000 mg of test weekly

vs.

500mg of test/ 75mg tren eod/ 50 mg dbol

Hard to say, since tren and 17aa orals can be tough on some folks.

But 1g test vs. 400mg test ew + 400mg deca ew + 100mg eod mast .... I'd prefer the latter for sure.

I like adding masteron and/or proviron in. I think it lets me keep the doseage of test a little lower and i like the look it brings. I have added these to every cycle i run these days. If you add both, the sex drive can be a bit much.

I have also gone the test only route and guess what that works. I have gone a lower doseage and pounded obscene amount of food and weight in the gym(well large amounts of weight for me...lol) and that worked too.

To be honest it all works. Hit the gym CONSISTENTLY, the dinner table hard, and try things out supplement wise and you will find what works best for you. This isn't rocket science though, and it all works. You provide your body with surplus nutrients, train hard, heavy and frequently enough to illicit a growth response, and provide your body with a hormone level that will support the new muscle and you will grow. How you go about each of these is all up to you.

In the past ive used test at 500 with dbol and another cycle with tren in place of dbol. Great results from both of them! As of right now though, im using test e at 750. I have tren on me as well, but im honestly really liking the gains from test only. im staying very lean while growing due to my diet(in the past i ate like shit while using test/dbol and it was not a pretty sight lol). Maybe i will save the tren for another cycle when i may need that extra push.

I like adding masteron and/or proviron in. I think it lets me keep the doseage of test a little lower and i like the look it brings. I have added these to every cycle i run these days. If you add both, the sex drive can be a bit much.

I have also gone the test only route and guess what that works. I have gone a lower doseage and pounded obscene amount of food and weight in the gym(well large amounts of weight for me...lol) and that worked too.

To be honest it all works. Hit the gym CONSISTENTLY, the dinner table hard, and try things out supplement wise and you will find what works best for you. This isn't rocket science though, and it all works. You provide your body with surplus nutrients, train hard, heavy and frequently enough to illicit a growth response, and provide your body with a hormone level that will support the new muscle and you will grow. How you go about each of these is all up to you.

I agree!:yeahthat:

In the past ive used test at 500 with dbol and another cycle with tren in place of dbol. Great results from both of them! As of right now though, im using test e at 750. I have tren on me as well, but im honestly really liking the gains from test only. im staying very lean while growing due to my diet(in the past i ate like shit while using test/dbol and it was not a pretty sight lol). Maybe i will save the tren for another cycle when i may need that extra push.

Are you taking anything with the Test e? What do you do post cycle wise?

Are you taking anything with the Test e? What do you do post cycle wise?

In the past ive used arimidex during cycle and my pct was usually clomid and nolva together. This time around im not using an ai while on, im keeping water off though with diet just fine. Im on week 12. the first 10 was 500 per week but the last two have been 750. I plan on going 16 depending on where im at. Im thinkin hcg pretty soon, then a solid pct of clomid/nolva?

its a cheap cycle and you no what causing what if your only running one compound verse x,y,z. Its way more common then you would think reading internet forums. It is simple to where you dont have to be worried about whats doing what and concentrate on lifting and eating rather then drug protocols

Yes i definitely agree. I FEEL much better than i would when running things like tren with it. This has honestly been my best cycle so far. A very respected guy on this site told me id be better off with the test only if i kept my diet straight. He was right!

definitly run test with other compounds tho youll get some results with test,youll get way more with others addin to cycle

In the past ive used arimidex during cycle and my pct was usually clomid and nolva together. This time around im not using an ai while on, im keeping water off though with diet just fine. Im on week 12. the first 10 was 500 per week but the last two have been 750. I plan on going 16 depending on where im at. Im thinkin hcg pretty soon, then a solid pct of clomid/nolva?

I haven't used before and want to absorb as much information as I can before I do.(which by the way this site is great for)But for my frist cycle I plan on running Test e 400-500mg a week for 10 weeks, but unsure how I should plan pct.By the way Im 36 and have trained on and off since 1992.

Thanks for the reply.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear