over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High dose primo long term

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know I know...the search button.

I'm just curious how many guys have been doing high dose primo in place of standard cycles to be "healthier" with their cycles.
And yes...that's the word supposedly.

I’m trying to cruise with it right now. Will pull bloods in 5 more weeks and see how it does. Was thinking 400mg with 1cc of test. No I know this isn’t a cruise. Normally I come right off and pct and most top coaches I’ve hired had me pct aswell so gonna see how this changes things

Hits my lipids solidly at 600mg. Not as bad as tren/winny paired but not far off either.

All other markers were great but for a semi permanent or long term this nukes it for me. Does lower E2 significantly for me as well but that's neither negative nor positive.

Test and test/deca have no impact on bloods with zero impacts even at 750/600. I've run them at 200/200 for years at a time with no impacts either. Will see about equipoise which I've heard is light on lipids and markers as well but so far only test and deca had zero impacts.

Hits my lipids solidly at 600mg. Not as bad as tren/winny paired but not far off either.

All other markers were great but for a semi permanent or long term this nukes it for me. Does lower E2 significantly for me as well but that's neither negative nor positive.

Test and test/deca have no impact on bloods with zero impacts even at 750/600. I've run them at 200/200 for years at a time with no impacts either. Will see about equipoise which I've heard is light on lipids and markers as well but so far only test and deca had zero impacts.
Eq will fuck your blood work more then anything on the hematology side

I know I know...the search button.

I'm just curious how many guys have been doing high dose primo in place of standard cycles to be "healthier" with their cycles.
And yes...that's the word supposedly.

Achy tendons. I think @Alzadosghost had same experiences

Can you post your bloods please?

Before and during Test 750 and Nandrolone 600mg.

I’m trying to cruise with it right now. Will pull bloods in 5 more weeks and see how it does. Was thinking 400mg with 1cc of test. No I know this isn’t a cruise. Normally I come right off and pct and most top coaches I’ve hired had me pct aswell so gonna see how this changes things
What is 1cc of test for you?

If you try to run 250mg Test with 400mg of primo, your estrogen will be crushed. I would run more test.

Can you post your bloods please?

Before and during Test 750 and Nandrolone 600mg.
I'd have to dig them out but they are the same or negligible/insignificant moves up and down. I always sit low on HDL or bottom border and have for life. No change - didn't improve but 36-40 always unless I run orals or tren. Liver zero change and in mid or low mid (note that even 500mg of Tren or 350 tren/175 win and I'm still in range though upper end. I ran for 16 weeks. Maybe if I increased dosage I'd be higher but that's as much as I ever need.

Mast and primo both hit lipids but little else. Not huge hits but will put hdl on mid to high 20s. Tren at decent doses is low 20s. Tren and orals puts me high teens.

I had sleep apnea (now CPAP) so crit and rbc is harder to make rise but it can. Tren will do it and eniugh deca long enough will. Primo will but 29 weeks I go from 49 (I always sit at top) to 51 maybe with zero blood draws. Tren I'd be 54.

Those are the main areas I and others look at and how I respond to none, drugs/doses in question, and other for reference (I'm pretty resilient too so ymmv). What I will say is that I've seen tons of older trt guys try to add even 200-300mg of primo and report lipid hits to hdl. I haven't run it that low but three 20 week cycles at 600mg maybe that would be low eniugh for me at 200mg where hdl impact would be minimized.

Best I can do for you.

lipids are good for you at this dose?

any ai?
See my more thorough response above also but I use aromasin. Aromasin has never moved my hdl or ldl or tris a single point at any dosage 0, 12.5, 25, 37.5, 50 per week. Personally I think the recent AI fear to where people are dumping in another 600mg of hormone thinking it's a better trade off is ludicrous. Other than same brain fog I have never gotten an E2 side in my life... run E2 high enough for long enough and I think they'll show up (not an if but a when - ask the 70s/80s guys who were resilient and then it happened and why they eventually ran low test - bitch tit surgery was common) not saying take them foolishly or crash your shit but that's my thinking. I keep my E2 in range and take as needed. I also do arromatize more than expected on deca even with sensative E2 tests. Odd but is what it is.

Eq will fuck your blood work more then anything on the hematology side I

Some say yes. Others say no. Both have bloods done. I can deal with it if I have too but that would nuke it for me as consistent Phlebotomy (beyond quarterly) would be a pita. Would love to find a dry cruise compound and hdl hit is none most report.

That said, this is the major reason I never used equipoise (other than availability of other/better stuff back in the day) so I appreciate the caution.

primo absolutely crushed my lipids and idc what these new health promoters (victor black) say when speaking about 2-300 T + higher primo is so much healthier than higher test with the need for an ai. My lipids never looked as bad as when i pumped that primo up high.

Achy tendons. I think @Alzadosghost had same experiences
You stay on primo long enough your joints WILL get fucked up pretty bad and if you continue you will be facing certain injury. Iv done enough primo for everyone. It’s results are similar to tren for me minus the death sweats. Masterone also works similarly but it never fucks with my joints like primo has.

Some say yes. Others say no. Both have bloods done. I can deal with it if I have too but that would nuke it for me as consistent Phlebotomy (beyond quarterly) would be a pita. Would love to find a dry cruise compound and hdl hit is none most report.

That said, this is the major reason I never used equipoise (other than availability of other/better stuff back in the day) so I appreciate the caution.
If anyone thinks eq has no effects on blood think again. It can be a very dangerous drug thickening your blood so much. Made my blood so thick on 1200 mg a week dr couldn’t even draw blood properly and when the sludge finally came out they admitted me for two days they were so concerned about me stroking out or dying on them. Tread with caution all these drugs can and will have serious health ramifications if your not honest with yourself.

Wait so you saying test and deca have no impact on your lipids?

What is 1cc of test for you?

If you try to run 250mg Test with 400mg of primo, your estrogen will be crushed. I would run more test.
Everyone is gonna be individual I’ll have to try it for myself

Wait so you saying test and deca have no impact on your lipids?

The most I've run of both at once was 750/600 for 16 weeks and zero impact on lipids or any markers. Certainly less than all other AAS I've used. Ive run them togther at 200/200 for 2+ years (original hrt prescribed - not exactly trt) and no move either. If I ran them higher maybe but never seen anything attributable to those drugs separate or together up to my dosages.

I do notice less libido from deca. Used to be able to run it by itself when I was young not anymore. Test has to be equal or higher (not horrible but noticeable). Before my CPAP my crit and rbc would increase more on deca and tren but largely a non factor now - I still monitor closely.

YMMV but this is my experience with a lot of blood work.

My endocrinologist did warn me that Deca is quite hard in the heart. He said it hardens arteries or something but it wasn’t good. It’s been my go to since the beginning of this adventure. My heart is strong with no irregularities no blockage and no plaque.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear