over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High dose primo long term

The most I've run of both at once was 750/600 for 16 weeks and zero impact on lipids or any markers. Certainly less than all other AAS I've used. Ive run them togther at 200/200 for 2+ years (original hrt prescribed - not exactly trt) and no move either. If I ran them higher maybe but never seen anything attributable to those drugs separate or together up to my dosages.

I do notice less libido from deca. Used to be able to run it by itself when I was young not anymore. Test has to be equal or higher (not horrible but noticeable). Before my CPAP my crit and rbc would increase more on deca and tren but largely a non factor now - I still monitor closely.

YMMV but this is my experience with a lot of blood work.
Lucky man most ain't that lucky. Of course everyone body reaction are different.

My endocrinologist did warn me that Deca is quite hard in the heart. He said it hardens arteries or something but it wasn’t good. It’s been my go to since the beginning of this adventure. My heart is strong with no irregularities no blockage and no plaque.
Yes deca is horrible on the heart and arteries.but I love deca for some reason I get no water retention. No npp gives me horrible anxiety but yet tren doesn't go figure

Dragging this up... I have seen blood work on test:primo 1:1 and it was best blood work in patient's history of use... lipids, liver, estro, test, etc all right within ideal range. Dose was 200 to 250 each for 8 months. Real tested primo amps. Doc prescribed test prop/enanth/cyp blend. Best look density and lean mass wise in years.

Looks like it is genetic - like always - i had amazing bloods on legit 400 bayer primo a week for months. Actually doc said that he hasnt seen such a good values for a long time.

Same, 250 test + 2 Bayer Primo amps per week and bloods were very similar to the test alone.

For the cost of quality primo to run at 500-70mh a week I'd just invest in more HGH

For the cost of quality primo to run at 500-70mh a week I'd just invest in more HGH
When it's quality... you don't need that much. 300/wk is great if it's actually 300... NO need for more personally at a lean weight of 225 lbs anyway.

I like it higher of course, but 400 primo and 200-300 test I can run forever, and hold a decent amount of muscle. I can only run higher than 4iu hgh for a limited time the CTS is too much after a month. I'm thinking about getting the surgery to be able to run more 😆

I like it higher of course, but 400 primo and 200-300 test I can run forever, and hold a decent amount of muscle. I can only run higher than 4iu hgh for a limited time the CTS is too much after a month. I'm thinking about getting the surgery to be able to run more 😆
Surgery? Carpal tunnel release?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner