over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High dose test cycle

^^^as already been said in one way or another ..you can't just hop on 2Gs & blamo ..doesn't work that way & all you'r gonna do is make a mess ..food has to go up accordingly too or you'll feel like shit the whole time you'r makin a mess of yourself

..i will add tho that IMO, you'v got to have GH to make proper use of HIGH TEST as well ..would not even consider it w/out GH

^^^as already been said in one way or another ..you can't just hop on 2Gs & blamo ..doesn't work that way & all you'r gonna do is make a mess ..food has to go up accordingly too or you'll feel like shit the whole time you'r makin a mess of yourself

..i will add tho that IMO, you'v got to have GH to make proper use of HIGH TEST as well ..would not even consider it w/out GH

I remember reading that a long time ago on gh15, why is high test so often disliked except with GH?

I remember reading that a long time ago on gh15, why is high test so often disliked except with GH?

Don’t quote me on this but gh just makes gear work better. It seems like your body is able to absorb the gear better. Taking more gear then your body needs isn’t gonna so shit. It’s pretty much wasted except for your estrogen will be hard to control.

If you’ve only gone to 750 mg test. 1500 will not produce better gains then 1000. Run a dose till you stall. Up food come off and repeat. Only when making a major push in scale and physique should you try and keep upping the dose. Sooner or later your gonna wanna come down and cruise. Your body gets toxic. You will not feel good.your progress will halt. Taking more will no longer be an option.

You will see many pros add 20-30 lb in a year then not grow for a few years or make minor improvements. You can only push so long and so hard before you need to take a break.

I keep getting stuck at 225lbs which is quite large on my frame structure. Food intake becomes insane, and fat accumulates at this weight and cant progress forward.

Just want to hit a certain weight then drop off and maintain for life with trt. Just want to put on the weight and be done with it. I think years of moderate dosages would probably be worse health wise than a full out assault for a few months then relaxing on trt and throwing things in kind of what like Matt porters doing

If you are stuck.. give it a go! If you are have done a gram, up it to 1600. The food along with gh (gh has been mentioned) will keep the scale going up and you fairly lean.
Also, give it time. If you think 225 is big on your frame(I look almost sick at that weight), set a realistic goal of 235 or 240 in really good shape. Not too many hardcore people are happy with any weight. Even at 280 and everybody staring at me..asking how much I weigh..am I 300 ect ect . I still only saw my flaws and wanted to be bigger.

But anyway, up it. up the food and give your body time to acclimate to the new weight. As for the TRT... I'll just leave that alone. But if you have normal test levels.. what's the point? No need to answer that. Its your choice and a personal one

Ive never gone over 1.5g of test a week. But i am big fan of test and hgh year round with EQ and proviron ran with it here and there. Cruising for me is 500mg a week and then i blast at 1-1.5g a week. Always run with 3-5iu hgh per day. And i do see a big difference from cruising and blasting. Believe it or not i get leaner and fuller when i blast with no change in diet. I believe the doubling up of androgens by doubling the dosage is the reason for that.

If you are stuck.. give it a go! If you are have done a gram, up it to 1600. The food along with gh (gh has been mentioned) will keep the scale going up and you fairly lean.
Also, give it time. If you think 225 is big on your frame(I look almost sick at that weight), set a realistic goal of 235 or 240 in really good shape. Not too many hardcore people are happy with any weight. Even at 280 and everybody staring at me..asking how much I weigh..am I 300 ect ect . I still only saw my flaws and wanted to be bigger.

But anyway, up it. up the food and give your body time to acclimate to the new weight. As for the TRT... I'll just leave that alone. But if you have normal test levels.. what's the point? No need to answer that. Its your choice and a personal one

Are you still on TRT?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner