over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High dose test cycle

btails

Registered
Just wondering what everyone's results have been from a high test cycle? Talking 2.5g+ a week. Were the results crazy? When you went back to normal try levels did the trt still work? (Meaning 150-200mg a week still works for libido)?

I know some people aren't going to want to post openly due to flaming etc. So feel free to PM me.

Also wondering if it's necessary to add slin to maximize.

Thanks to all willing to share their experiences.

Ps- been playing with aas for well over 10 years so I'm not some guy looking to do this after 2 cycles.

Swiper and badguy on here have used high test only cycles for years and they think its the best and safest, other than that its also the cheapest way to go... even in DC's old thread cycles for pennies he said high test also.

use the damn search function

having said that... a lot of guys use really high test.

and they are big boys.

I think it's not a tremendously unhealthy way to go... make sure that your estrogen, blood pressure, and RBC's are under control.

Maybe try titrating the dose up as you go instead of hitting a few a big number from go.

I personally don’t get a big enough “return” in gains in relation to the side effects from high dose test. Once I get to 600-700mg I have make big increases in dose to continue to get gains. I do much better adding in another compound.

That said I have a close friend that loves high dose test , his sides aren’t bad , he stays surprisingly dry , his contest stack in 250mg sust , 50mg trenAce and50mg Mast prop a day and he runs that through the show , just adds in 2.5mg letro the last 2 weeks.

For me once I get to a gram the water retention starts to get really bad then the blood pressure spikes , I start feeling like shit , start getting bad acne.
where if I take 500 Test , 300 Mast and 300 EQ I get stronger , feel much better , have no noticeable sides and have a better overall look.

Just gotta find what works for you

I think for many, once you get over a certain amount of test, there are diminishing returns.

This differs from person to person. For many people, that number seems to be somewhere around 1-1.5g of test.

Of course you'll get more benefits as you up the dose, but the questions are, at what dose do the negatives start to outweigh the positives, and at what dose do the additional benefits become negligible?

Highly highly individual.

There's really big guys out there doing high test blasts.

There's really big guys out there doing low to moderate test blasts with other drugs.

I don't like pushing any 1 drug harder.

Im of similar mind to Gunsmiths approach, lower to moderate doses of multiple compounds.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Swiper and badguy on here have used high test only cycles for years and they think its the best and safest, other than that its also the cheapest way to go... even in DC's old thread cycles for pennies he said high test also.

Thank you for this. Will do a search on those 2 usernames and see what I can dig up

Thank you for this. Will do a search on those 2 usernames and see what I can dig up

Here you go;

RX Muscle Forums

You have to sign up, but this is Swiper’s Q&A thread and he goes into everything since back into 2009 up until current... Over 100 pages..

I’ve been wanting to do something similar to him as well so I stay updated on that thread, read the whole thing and still go back when I forget things..

use the damn search function

having said that... a lot of guys use really high test.

and they are big boys.

I think it's not a tremendously unhealthy way to go... make sure that your estrogen, blood pressure, and RBC's are under control.

I have used the search function. There are very few threads about guys using high doses. There are enough but I always want as much info as i can get. I've probably spent 50 hours or more reading and searching high dose etc. Ive even read about the crazy guy who ran 10gs a week. Just looking for as much info as I can

Add in small amount of deca for joint.
But as mentioned taper up as you grow.
I love using prop as a starter and to taper up.

Swiper pretty much ran nothing but 2 plus grams of test and some gh for years and the guy looks great. I think he had some helath issues lately...although i dont belive they were related. Back issues i think

I haven't gone THAT high but I find that once you have reached your genetic max you HAVE to increase the dose. OR start "high"

For me.. I have been lifting for 30plus years and maxed out before ever touching anything. I was 30 before doing anything. I also like to get in and then get out. Cycle and then come off. I find that extra push here and there (mostly there) has reset my genetic max.

Having said that, to this day 1800 has been my max and the gains were great when I thought I couldn't gain another pound. I was up to 280
2 or 3 grams... especially with the mind set of "right now" I think most do it too soon. Will you get rewards... absolutely, but you probably will see the same reward from half of that with food, and rest.

edit to add: When I first went from 500mg to 1g it was a revelation!! It was like my first cycle all over again. Mind you, back then I might only do one cycle a year for 8 wks. Later I might go every two years simply because I held a good amount of size without anything. And now, there is no reason to cycle unless I compete because I have enough size. no need to be 270 or 80 and not competing

Last edited:
Big fan of high test only cycles. Since I can not tolerate any 19-nors, my hair doesn't really like mast and I get some anxiety ( mostly fear of hights for some reason ) from Bold I'm thinking of just using high test only from now one with HGH/Slin/MK in the mix. Sounds anabolic to me.

I personally don’t get a big enough “return” in gains in relation to the side effects from high dose test. Once I get to 600-700mg I have make big increases in dose to continue to get gains. I do much better adding in another compound.

That said I have a close friend that loves high dose test , his sides aren’t bad , he stays surprisingly dry , his contest stack in 250mg sust , 50mg trenAce and50mg Mast prop a day and he runs that through the show , just adds in 2.5mg letro the last 2 weeks.

For me once I get to a gram the water retention starts to get really bad then the blood pressure spikes , I start feeling like shit , start getting bad acne.
where if I take 500 Test , 300 Mast and 300 EQ I get stronger , feel much better , have no noticeable sides and have a better overall look.

Just gotta find what works for you

I think for many, once you get over a certain amount of test, there are diminishing returns.

This differs from person to person. For many people, that number seems to be somewhere around 1-1.5g of test.

Of course you'll get more benefits as you up the dose, but the questions are, at what dose do the negatives start to outweigh the positives, and at what dose do the additional benefits become negligible?

Highly highly individual.

There's really big guys out there doing high test blasts.

There's really big guys out there doing low to moderate test blasts with other drugs.

I don't like pushing any 1 drug harder.

Im of similar mind to Gunsmiths approach, lower to moderate doses of multiple compounds.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I keep getting stuck at 225lbs which is quite large on my frame structure. Food intake becomes insane, and fat accumulates at this weight and cant progress forward.

Just want to hit a certain weight then drop off and maintain for life with trt. Just want to put on the weight and be done with it. I think years of moderate dosages would probably be worse health wise than a full out assault for a few months then relaxing on trt and throwing things in kind of what like Matt porters doing

Here you go;

RX Muscle Forums

You have to sign up, but this is Swiper’s Q&A thread and he goes into everything since back into 2009 up until current... Over 100 pages..

I’ve been wanting to do something similar to him as well so I stay updated on that thread, read the whole thing and still go back when I forget things..

Thanks for the link! Got to sign up and read that this weekend.

Add in small amount of deca for joint.
But as mentioned taper up as you grow.
I love using prop as a starter and to taper up.

Was thinking about a very small amount of deca but last time I played with npp it killed libido so trying to stay away from it.

Swiper pretty much ran nothing but 2 plus grams of test and some gh for years and the guy looks great. I think he had some helath issues lately...although i dont belive they were related. Back issues i think

I'd love to add in HGH but I've played that game one too many times to be bothered with that shit show again.

Ran through enough generics that didn't do shit to the point now that I just cant trust them.

Tried the pharmacy grade route. That went swell.. get 1 kit legit seros then you buy a bunch and it's all fake. Lesson learned on that one lol.

I haven't gone THAT high but I find that once you have reached your genetic max you HAVE to increase the dose. OR start "high"

For me.. I have been lifting for 30plus years and maxed out before ever touching anything. I was 30 before doing anything. I also like to get in and then get out. Cycle and then come off. I find that extra push here and there (mostly there) has reset my genetic max.

Having said that, to this day 1800 has been my max and the gains were great when I thought I couldn't gain another pound. I was up to 280
2 or 3 grams... especially with the mind set of "right now" I think most do it too soon. Will you get rewards... absolutely, but you probably will see the same reward from half of that with food, and rest.

edit to add: When I first went from 500mg to 1g it was a revelation!! It was like my first cycle all over again. Mind you, back then I might only do one cycle a year for 8 wks. Later I might go every two years simply because I held a good amount of size without anything. And now, there is no reason to cycle unless I compete because I have enough size. no need to be 270 or 80 and not competing

I think I'm just at that point now where it's time to up the dose. I'm thinking test only just because I know I want to produce sperm in the near future (year) ((using Dave's baby making protocol) and I don't trust deca not to screw me over on that one.

I'd throw in eq but that stuff gives crippling anxiety at a decent dose.

Tren I love but I like to save that for cutting.

Orals kill appetite

Mast is pretty much useless

So leaves test really

Big fan of high test only cycles. Since I can not tolerate any 19-nors, my hair doesn't really like mast and I get some anxiety ( mostly fear of hights for some reason ) from Bold I'm thinking of just using high test only from now one with HGH/Slin/MK in the mix. Sounds anabolic to me.

Thinking hgh high test and slin myself

For me, after 750mg and higher I hold water like a water buffalo, and it’s hard for me to dial in my Estradiol.

In conjunction with growth And other AAS I feel like anything over a gram is just overkill and unhealthy.

You have to work up to it over time or the sides will be too much.
All I can honestly say is that it works.

I have ran 3G of test plenty of times
3G of test alone= shit cycle
3G of test with slin=good pumps staying full and get fat while thinking your lean because your always full

3G of test with gh and slin- really good cycle. But diet was really good and pretty much all clean foods.

Offseason tho I rather clean out then just run 750 test 400 deca and 300 eq. Some slin with all the food. And use the food to grow. As you transition into diet you can up the dose

I wouldn’t run without gh. And get blood work to make sure your estrogen doesn’t go insane and find a ai dose that keeps it at a good level. The problem with so much test is the ratio is so outta whack you won’t notice problems for along time but the sides will hit. And they will slowly get worse

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131