over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

high dosed cycles these days

thewizkid

Registered
anyone ever think their stuff is underdosed?

i have seen ridiculous cycle amounts, especially from orals, mainly dbol/anadrol doses have had me wondering, are people really getting correctly dosed orals?

30mg dbol is ALOT of strength and mass gain from the 5mg tabs, i see people saying they took 100mgs+, i can't imagine taking 20 of those 5mg tabs and feeling ok

The stuff I get is prolly over dosed cuz 30mgs kills my appetite and gain the most amount of water weight in the shortest amount of time.

I much prefer drol at 50-75mgs everyday strong, hard and full

i have seen ridiculous cycle amounts, especially from orals, mainly dbol/anadrol doses have had me wondering, are people really getting correctly dosed orals?

30mg dbol is ALOT of strength and mass gain from the 5mg tabs, i see people saying they took 100mgs+, i can't imagine taking 20 of those 5mg tabs and feeling ok
I agree with you, because when I started my cycle a few weeks ago I tried taking 50 mg of dbol a day and it completely crushed my appetite and made my blood pressure shoot through the roof. I dropped it completely and got on 50 mg of anavar. Which is still a lot but it does not kill my appetite as much..

from BM

It all depends on your source. I know my source, and I know how my source doses. It's all overdosed. It's all high quality. My results speak for themselves and I'm not on ridiculous doses.

I follow what Jordan Peters does and only use orals as prework out. If i do it everyday my stomach would be ruined

I agree 100% OP...the past year I have gone back to HG, made sure I read testing on the brands I chose, before choosing..I wasn't able to handle close to the doses I once was with UG stuff, actually cutting doses in 1/2(more then 1/2 on orals)..a human grade amp goes along way, as does an oral with proper paperwork, checkable lot/batch/etc info

I know what you mean. I had those 5 mg tabs from Ciba back in the 80s and they were strong. Twenty years later I was using Dbol again and it seemed like I had to take more to get any effect and even then it wasn't the same. It might have been because I was much younger the first time and my body wasn't that developed yet so any kind of anabolic made me blow up big. Five of those tabs, or 25 mg/day, and I grew like crazy. I would pyramid the dose to and the first 5 days or so I was only taking 5mg/day and got effects from that. I have always wondered the same question, is today's stuff under dosed?

Last edited:
I agree 100% OP...the past year I have gone back to HG, made sure I read testing on the brands I chose, before choosing..I wasn't able to handle close to the doses I once was with UG stuff, actually cutting doses in 1/2(more then 1/2 on orals)..a human grade amp goes along way, as does an oral with proper paperwork, checkable lot/batch/etc info

What type of HG amps? Like primo? Deca? Or even test?

My bloods show accurate test level elevation with UG but I've always hands down made way better results on pharmacy grade test, especially sustanon and the blends. I can't figure out why

I wish more ug sources here would test their raws and show us the outcome. I know of one that does that.

This whole drug thing has gotten very ridiculous... Everyone is over thinking it and making it harder than it really is.. If you have to take over any where from 750 - 1000mg test, 400-600 eq / 300-400 deca.. Even whether you use it with or without GH.. If you can't end up being "NATIONALLY Competitive" with that (honestly regardless of that amount used or even a tad less).... Then I am sorry your stuff is garbage.. Or you are just really impatient... and/or... ALTHOUGH, Which is most likely these days, it is peoples nutrition and training that is so far behind that I really believe people don't know what it really means to train VERY hard.. I really don't think people train hard these days at all let alone have there food throughout the day as they should... On top of that ALSO.. If you can't maintain what you worked hard on while taking a break in the OFFSEASON on 150-200mg test atleast.. AGAIN... Your stuff is most likely due to not being consistent with meals and training.. I will sometimes say this first before ever saying if your "Stuff is underdosed/fake"..

(I just wanted to edit.. and let you guys know that I am just speaking in general)

Last edited:
and I thought that 200mg/w Test was the way to go...

This whole drug thing has gotten very ridiculous... Everyone is over thinking it and making it harder than it really is.. If you have to take over any where from 750 - 1000mg test, 400-600 eq / 300-400 deca.. Even whether you use it with or without GH.. If you can't end up being "NATIONALLY Competitive" with that (honestly regardless of that amount used or even a tad less).... Then I am sorry your stuff is garbage.. Or you are just really impatient... and/or... ALTHOUGH, Which is most likely these days, it is peoples nutrition and training that is so far behind that I really believe people don't know what it really means to train VERY hard.. I really don't think people train hard these days at all let alone have there food throughout the day as they should... On top of that ALSO.. If you can't maintain what you worked hard on while taking a break in the OFFSEASON on 150-200mg test atleast.. AGAIN... Your stuff is most likely due to not being consistent with meals and training.. I will sometimes say this first before ever saying if your "Stuff is underdosed/fake"..

(I just wanted to edit.. and let you guys know that I am just speaking in general)

what? did you just say you have to be NATIONALLY competitive with

750-1g of test
AND
400-600eq OR 300-400 deca

Thats a bit of a stretch no? I don't think sergio oliva, cody montgomery or other pro card winners in national bodybuilding used that, call me crazy.

So glad we have some new material here to discuss, thanks

My genetics are so good. I have no idea whats good or not. I grow from chewing gum.

was always a homebrew guy for over 10 years... once did tren at 150mg eod and felt like death. night sweats, hot flashes during the day etc. Used some UG and was doing 100mg ed and barely a noticeable side:lightbulb:
most if not all is incredibly underdosed imo. why wouldn't it be? makes profit margin higher:lightbulb:
if they run out of something but want the sale who knows what you are really getting....
-F2S

What type of HG amps? Like primo? Deca? Or even test?

My bloods show accurate test level elevation with UG but I've always hands down made way better results on pharmacy grade test, especially sustanon and the blends. I can't figure out why

I get just as much from a 250mg HG test amp as I do from UG T400..I think Allex hit the nail on the head its impurities that are the main issue, not potency

and I thought that 200mg/w Test was the way to go...

My first cycle was 200mg/week test and it was fantastic, more would have been too much.

Impurities? Like what?! Interacting with the effects of AAS in why exactly? I can't imagine this with any knowledge I have.

My first cycle was 200mg/week test and it was fantastic, more would have been too much.

Impurities? Like what?! Interacting with the effects of AAS in why exactly? I can't imagine this with any knowledge I have.

Residual heptanoic acid I would assume.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner