over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Eosinophils and Deca (or any gear)

Killer.7

Registered
Wanted to make a separate thread on this to see if I can get any traction on this topic. I was looking back at all my past bloods all the way back to 2016 and on almost every cbc report my eosinophils seem to be slightly high. Only one report was it within normal range. I cant figure out why and I was trying to look into anabolic steroids causing increased eosinophil production and only came across one study.

thoughts? I will likely look into this further with my GP. My eosinophil was 1.1 this time around and the range is 0.0- 0.5

Generally my eosinophils are .6 .7 .8 this time was the highest. Back in January of 2019 it was 0.3 During this time I was off everything.

Seeing the GP tomorrow and I am a little nervous. Bloods and everything else are good but yeah im hoping its the high deca I am on right now thats causing it.

Very interesting. I've had high eosinophils for years. Every blood test I've had within the last 7-8 years they've been high, and I have eosinophilic esophagitis which has made it difficult to have any regular diet. Doctor keeps telling me that it's nothing to worry about, and of course I disagree. I've had no indication however, of them reducing when my HRT dosage has been lower, and I can't really come off either.

What is eosinophilic esophagitis ? Does your doctor know that high eosinophils over time can mean cancer? lol

Also I really dont think TRT doses of test will do it but def a blast dose of test and deca. Read the study I linked its the only one I can find.

Very interesting. I've had high eosinophils for years. Every blood test I've had within the last 7-8 years they've been high, and I have eosinophilic esophagitis which has made it difficult to have any regular diet. Doctor keeps telling me that it's nothing to worry about, and of course I disagree. I've had no indication however, of them reducing when my HRT dosage has been lower, and I can't really come off either.
I have that pretty bad and take meds for it now. With me if I have a flare up I will get food stuck in my esophagus and not be able to swallow. Sometimes ill have to go to the bathroom and throw it up. My blood levels have never been high though. I don't think the two are connected much. My blood levels are always normal.

Wanted to make a separate thread on this to see if I can get any traction on this topic. I was looking back at all my past bloods all the way back to 2016 and on almost every cbc report my eosinophils seem to be slightly high. Only one report was it within normal range. I cant figure out why and I was trying to look into anabolic steroids causing increased eosinophil production and only came across one study.

thoughts? I will likely look into this further with my GP. My eosinophil was 1.1 this time around and the range is 0.0- 0.5

Generally my eosinophils are .6 .7 .8 this time was the highest. Back in January of 2019 it was 0.3 During this time I was off everything.

Seeing the GP tomorrow and I am a little nervous. Bloods and everything else are good but yeah im hoping its the high deca I am on right now thats causing it.
One thing I might wonder about it is dirty gear. Do you have a good amount of post injection pain? Could be the body fighting off infection. Just one possibility.

One thing I might wonder about it is dirty gear. Do you have a good amount of post injection pain? Could be the body fighting off infection. Just one possibility.
Nah its clean. Usually no bumps unless i shoot too much test. Test for some reason always gives me lumps. But anyways generally its clean and in usually good.

only thing i can think of is the deca

Just saw my GP, she does not have a clue so she is referring me over to a hematologist. I did not mention steroids / deca and will likely not mention it. Curious to see what he says though.

What is eosinophilic esophagitis ? Does your doctor know that high eosinophils over time can mean cancer? lol

It's a condition where the esophagus becomes inflamed or irritated due to an allergic reaction, usually some kind of food. You can do food allergy tests to help figure out what you might be allergic to, but it's sometimes hard to pinpoint as it is in my case. Yes, if it isn't treated, the cells in the esophagus can change to a cell type that's more found within the intestine, and when that happens, you have a higher incidence of it turning to cancer of the esophagus. My internist apparently doesn't understand that as much as the gastroenterologist that I saw does. Scarring can occur from it so the esophagus itself can narrow, making it harder for food to pass which Maldorf referred to. I also get this problem. I had four endoscopies in November and December of 2018 in which I was given medication to help stop the inflammation, and then a balloon is put down the esophagus and inflated to stretch it out so that food can pass through. I was so inflamed that it took that many times as I'd heal partially, and the doc could only stretch out a little at a time so it took four times. Left me with a huge medical debt that I only now just got paid off. Just a number of months ago in 2019, Fasenra, originally for eosinophilic asthma, was given an orphan drug designation for eosinophilic esophagitis so there's now a potential actual treatment for it instead of just treating the symptoms.

Fascinating. I will update this thread after I see the hema, which probably won’t be for w while. In any case I am going to come off deca soon and re-do bloods

I just had a CBC and my EO count was on the low end .04 and my % was below normal at .6

I've got eosinophilic esophagitis too.

What sucks is my hemoglobin is still only about 14. Normal though a dont need and phlebotomy.

I just had a CBC and my EO count was on the low end .04 and my % was below normal at .6

I've got eosinophilic esophagitis too.

What sucks is my hemoglobin is still only about 14. Normal though a dont need and phlebotomy.
Weird that you have eosinophilic esophagitis but your EO's are low. wtf.

That is weird. My last blood test showed:

EOS%@O 7.6%
Range 0-3

EOS#@O 0.5 10^3/uL
Range 0.0-0.1

And yet my internist remains unconcerned as I'm always at these numbers, test after test.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws