over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HIGH Eq doses???

Fullybuilt

Banned
Ive used eq in my last 3 clycles at 400mg per week and didnt notice very much from this aas(yes it was real). Has anyone used high doses of eq, like say 800mg? if so, what did you notice diff from the 400mg range? Any bloat, cuz thats a no-no for me? More muscle mass,etc......

well imo for some strange reason, i loved 100mg eq a day with 50mg deca and 50mg primoB with 300 cyp a week
i actually got SEVERE strength gains on this go around
i lifted my best raw lifts during this cycle
im getting ready to run it again as soon as i get outta this cast
so yes i favor high dose eq, u can lower T doses and get better results in LBM and strength IMO

Ive used eq in my last 3 clycles at 400mg per week and didnt notice very much from this aas(yes it was real). Has anyone used high doses of eq, like say 800mg? if so, what did you notice diff from the 400mg range? Any bloat, cuz thats a no-no for me? More muscle mass,etc......
200-300mg of Eq with 200mg of Test Cyp has worked VERY well for me over the last 15 years. With a tight diet and 2-3 days of recovery per week I have experienced amazing results. If you go over 400mg you should be concerned with anxiety, developing reticulocytosis, and seriously down-regulating the AR receptors and your HPTA.

You bumped a 16 year old thread to post basic information?

Age old question.

If I run high doses over 600, I get anxious and more hungry but the results are viable. Check baseline CBC to make sure your RBCs aren't elevated.

If I run high doses over 600, I get anxious and more hungry but the results are viable. Check baseline CBC to make sure your RBCs aren't elevated.
when you're in that anxious place with EQ have you ever pulled bloods especially sensitive LC/MS estradiol test. A lot of people suggest the mental sides from higher dose EQ is from its ability to crush estradiol. Apparently one of its metabolites is an AI and is quite strong for some people.

Professionalmuscle Thread, aged like a fine wine. 🍷
I never really felt EQ directly per se, but after reading Big A’s thread on the truth of AAS for pros I thought to my self, “Big A knows” so I added 600-1,000mg EQ weekly for many years and that’s when I looked my all time best. It builds quality muscle over time and gives great vascularity. For me I had to stop because my hemoglobin was 25 and in a risky range. If I didn’t have a propensity towards critically high hemoglobin I’d use it now. I miss looking the way I did.

Professionalmuscle Thread, aged like a fine wine. 🍷
I never really felt EQ directly per se, but after reading Big A’s thread on the truth of AAS for pros I thought to my self, “Big A knows” so I added 600-1,000mg EQ weekly for many years and that’s when I looked my all time best. It builds quality muscle over time and gives great vascularity. For me I had to stop because my hemoglobin was 25 and in a risky range. If I didn’t have a propensity towards critically high hemoglobin I’d use it now. I miss looking the way I did.
25?!? Yikes I'd have been concerned too. Did you stay on 600+ throughout the year or only for cycles (presumably ≈1/2 the year given EQ's half life).

25?!? Yikes I'd have been concerned too. Did you stay on 600+ throughout the year or only for cycles (presumably ≈1/2 the year given EQ's half life).
I did a gram a week when training for shows and 600mg minimum . I was on EQ year round for about 5 years.

Just my experience..

I ran it for the first time earlier this year. I liked it. I brewed it at 500mg. Started with 500mg pw for about 16 weeks. The last two weeks i bumped it to 750mg.

Its pretty mild. I had lots of endurance. Like i had to constantly keep moving or walking. I duno if that's anxiety or what. I did kinda feel a litle wierd mentally. Like stressed out.

I think when i bumped it to 750 the anxiety started hitting hard. But its hard to pin point shit when your running multiple compounds.

Gives a nice look. Dhb is better. I get the same benefits from eq but i feel its a better muscle builder than eq. And less anxiety.

Running 450mg dhb now. Its probly equivalent to 1.5mg eq. I never got the crazy hunger from either of them. But it did help put down the food easier.

Dhb u can feel is more androgenic. And im hornier on it.

Dhb is better for strength and size.

I would really like to try eq at 1g but That thick blood shit scares me.

Just my experience..

I ran it for the first time earlier this year. I liked it. I brewed it at 500mg. Started with 500mg pw for about 16 weeks. The last two weeks i bumped it to 750mg.

Its pretty mild. I had lots of endurance. Like i had to constantly keep moving or walking. I duno if that's anxiety or what. I did kinda feel a litle wierd mentally. Like stressed out.

I think when i bumped it to 750 the anxiety started hitting hard. But its hard to pin point shit when your running multiple compounds.

Gives a nice look. Dhb is better. I get the same benefits from eq but i feel its a better muscle builder than eq. And less anxiety.

Running 450mg dhb now. Its probly equivalent to 1.5mg eq. I never got the crazy hunger from either of them. But it did help put down the food easier.

Dhb u can feel is more androgenic. And im hornier on it.

Dhb is better for strength and size.

I would really like to try eq at 1g but That thick blood shit scares me.
You noticed improved aerobic endurance from DHB as well?

You noticed improved aerobic endurance from DHB as well?
Yes i feel that same feeling i did on eq. Like im constantly moving or walking and just never ending. Feel like the Energizer bunny. I can rest less too during sets than when i wasnt running it.

Ive ran dhb a few times. Its probably one of my favorites. This time i brewed it at 75mg and there was no pip. Been doing 3.5 ccs of it each butt cheek.

100mg hurts like a bitch tho.

Test/Deca/Eq and Test/Deca/NPP are my two favorite stacks. That deca and eq combo goes really well together for strength, fullness and vascularity. The deca and Npp combo is good for getting the nandrolone dosage up, without too much of it being deca which brings more bloat if it were just a high dose of deca by itself. I like EQ at 500mg - 1000mg depending on the deca dosage with it. Went as high as 250mg per day, so 1750mg per week for a while and didn't see much more in the way of gains.

when you're in that anxious place with EQ have you ever pulled bloods especially sensitive LC/MS estradiol test. A lot of people suggest the mental sides from higher dose EQ is from its ability to crush estradiol. Apparently one of its metabolites is an AI and is quite strong for some people.
No I never have, that's a great idea. I will have to check this go around. Plan to run for 12 weeks.

I had lots of endurance. Like i had to constantly keep moving or walking. I duno if that's anxiety or what. I did kinda feel a litle wierd mentally. Like stressed out.
This is it exactly, it's not like clinical anxiety so much as it's like you're a race horse or greyhound primed for a sprint or something. Like a low level manic feeling if anything.

I've been running 250 test/ 600-900 EQ a week for 5-6 months a time. Quite a few times.
Sex drive was High, erection quality was excellent. No joint issue. No bad mood.
I believe its metabolites provide an overall adequate estrogenic environment in spite of the low E2.

I may be in the minority here but I don't mind when the occasional old thread gets resurrected. Guys who were not around get to chime in with their $0.02 and if it was worth discussing then it's worth discussing again. It's also interesting, to me at least, seeing how the approaches have changed due to trends. I would rather have every single guy who wants to talk about high dose eq do so in one thread so when you search the topic you find a large thread with 2 decades of opinions vs 15 threads with 8 posts each.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear