over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

high estro

Ali

Registered
Question for you guys, I recently got some blood work done and my estro was well out of range, pretty high at 60. What really has me confused is that i have been on the same low dose 250-300mg per week Test E for over a year. The last time i had blood work which was about a year ago, and my estro was at 28. The crazy thing is during that time i was at the higest dose i've been on thus far which was 500mg. I did that for a 3-4 month sprint and since then been back to my 250-300mg dose. So at 500 my estro was well within range and at this dose i'm at 60. I have no other supps or anything in the mix accept recently starting some rips. I could see if i had recently dropped my dose significantly or some major change in supps, but i keep things pretty simple and just run low test.

I have always had some acne on the back but int he last few months its been hittign my chest pretty hard and i am really confused on why/how this is all of sudden occuring. My chest has like 20 something pimples on it at the moment.

I have nolvadex and just started taking it 20mg a day. This is tablet form from a UG lab that has good rep, so i'm assuming its legit.

Any advice or comments would be appreciated. Thanks

if you weren't using an ai it built up over time no?

if you weren't using an ai it built up over time no?

I'm guessing that is the issue? I have never used anything before. So i guess if estro builds up over time that way then that would really expalin how it slowly came up out of no where.

Hopefully takeing 20mg of nolva a day will bring it back to normal levels. Or possible 40mg.

that's your body trying to eliminate what it senses as a high test level, the body metabolizes test by turning it into other substrates, estrogen being one of them. if it was me i would start taking letro at 5mgs a day for one week then 2.5 there after, and then get another blood test a month after you start the letro and see where you are.

I'm guessing that is the issue? I have never used anything before. So i guess if estro builds up over time that way then that would really expalin how it slowly came up out of no where.

Hopefully takeing 20mg of nolva a day will bring it back to normal levels. Or possible 40mg.
Nolvadex only blocks estrogen at the receptor. It has no effect on circulating estrogen. You need an Aromatase Inhibitor to reduce circulating estrogen. (i.e. aromasin, a-dex, letro, etc)..

nolvadex does not lower estrogen it only blocks receptors!

Nolvadex only blocks estrogen at the receptor. It has no effect on circulating estrogen. You need an Aromatase Inhibitor to reduce circulating estrogen. (i.e. aromasin, a-dex, letro, etc)..

I believe i have Aromasin from Research Stop, but alwasy been very skeptical of liquid dosing since it can vary. I guess i have no other option but to try liquid form

Should i start off with 12.5mg of Aromasin be sufficient daily? For the amount of test i'm on?

I believe i have Aromasin from Research Stop, but alwasy been very skeptical of liquid dosing since it can vary. I guess i have no other option but to try liquid form

Good advice. Need to start letro or aromasin asap. Since you have aromasin, start taking 25mg per day. You can continue the nolva for a week or two until your estro levels fall into the range.

Your estro levels are high, but not insane or unexpected. So far as i know, 300mg of test a week would be expected to put your test between 1200 and 1600 and estro between 30 and 70.

Good advice. Need to start letro or aromasin asap. Since you have aromasin, start taking 25mg per day. You can continue the nolva for a week or two until your estro levels fall into the range.

Your estro levels are high, but not insane or unexpected. So far as i know, 300mg of test a week would be expected to put your test between 1200 and 1600 and estro between 30 and 70.

question, what would continueing the nolva really do for me? Were you referring to starting it back up once i get my estro under control? Never heard much about people using both at the same time.

Ive had the same issues and 12.5 eod put me back on track, the last thing you want to do is rid yourself of all estrogen and i agree with dropping the nolva....

dude, i did test for a yr and a half with no ai, all was good,no gyno, nothing, till one day, i had anxiety, depression and it was a living hell for 3 weeks...never again, now if i'm on hcg , test, its 10mg asin every day...........do it

dude, i did test for a yr and a half with no ai, all was good,no gyno, nothing, till one day, i had anxiety, depression and it was a living hell for 3 weeks...never again, now if i'm on hcg , test, its 10mg asin every day...........do it

asin? not sure what that is?

aromasin/exemestane

oh yeah, you can add in chest pain to that hell, estro is nasty, i don't know how women do it

aromasin/exemestane

oh yeah, you can add in chest pain to that hell, estro is nasty, i don't know how women do it

that's some funny sht! thanks i need lol.

Thanks for all the responses and thanks to VT for always helping me out. I will give this a try to see if estro gets under control and sides go away

Precision Peptides

Well i just placed an order for their Aromasin which they have for a unreal price. I will run it for a few weeks and go get my estro checked again and let you guys know how it goes. I figured i'd be a good tester for the product since i recently had my blood work and know my estro was in the 60's.

I'll keep everyone posted

Why are you staying ON year round? How old? Even though you consider 250-300mg a low dose, that's well above the recommended HRT protocol for someone prescribed to be on it 12 months of the year. You're bound to get some estro related sides over time.

Hyperactive Aromatase, common from very long cycles, this comes straight from my Endo.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear