over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High estrogen and fatloss

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Hi!

Is it true that high estrogen causes slower fat loss? AI's seem a staple for many nowadays but I'm not sure if that is a good thing when you don't have other high estro sides.

For example:
500mg test without AI, no other side effects like gyno, acne etc.
vs
500mg test with some AI to lower estrogen.

The fat deposits and hard to get rid of are side effects of high estrogen.

Hi!

Is it true that high estrogen causes slower fat loss? AI's seem a staple for many nowadays but I'm not sure if that is a good thing when you don't have other high estro sides.

For example:
vs
No need for AI’s unless you’re experiencing estrogen related symptoms. Always have it on hand though just in case something flares up! You can get your estrogen tested yourself with the many labs out there online. Myself use PrivateLabs.com. Look for the ultra sensitive estrogen blood test for a more accurate picture.

As answered above high estrogen will make fat loss harder. It will also cause excess water retention from certain AAS.

Cage

No need for AI’s unless you’re experiencing estrogen related symptoms. Always have it on hand though just in case something flares up! You can get your estrogen tested yourself with the many labs out there online. Myself use PrivateLabs.com. Look for the ultra sensitive estrogen blood test for a more accurate picture.

As answered above high estrogen will make fat loss harder. It will also cause excess water retention from certain AAS.

Cage
But what if you have no estrogen related symptoms(while it being on the high side without AI), would you still take an AI then?

But what if you have no estrogen related symptoms(while it being on the high side without AI), would you still take an AI then?
If you do not have estrogen related issues going on there is no reason to take AI’s.

I keep ‘em on hand but haven’t had to take any in over 15 years.

Cage

If you do not have estrogen related issues going on there is no reason to take AI’s.

Cage
But do you use any AAS to control estrogens? because I noticed that on: 1g test 700 primo 300 tren with just Raloxifene I was fine.

Now i started a cutting phase on 750 Test 500 Tren 500 mast and using just Nolvadex and I didn't see any good progress until I took 1mg Adex

But do you use any AAS to control estrogens? because I noticed that on: 1g test 700 primo 300 tren with just Raloxifene I was fine.

Now i started a cutting phase on 750 Test 500 Tren 500 mast and using just Nolvadex and I didn't see any good progress until I took 1mg Adex
No sir. I’ve used for example
1.2g Test
800mgTren
600mg NPP

I’m just not prone to estrogen related issues is all. I’m lucky in those regards…. Obviously others can have issues with only 200mg of just Test. Even though I rarely need an AI I do keep them on hand because anything can happen.

Cage

No sir. I’ve used for example
1.2g Test
800mgTren
600mg NPP

I’m just not prone to estrogen related issues is all. I’m lucky in those regards…. Obviously others can have issues with only 200mg of just Test. Even though I rarely need an AI I do keep them on hand because anything can happen.

Cage
i like this cycle :D 💪

Cage
I agree with this. Calories in vs calories out determine fat loss. Manipulating estrogen may have a small impact but if you get the big thing right fat loss will come. I've never used anti estrogen and have leaned up just fine. I think anti e are abused now days people fear estrogen TRT clinics pushing anti e for profit. The guys I see on forums saying they are sensitive to estrogen and need anti es are typically people with a higher body fat.

Hi!

For example:
vs
AIs will help you get leaner but at the expense of mood, joints, size, and lipids so I would only take them precontest or at dosages above 750 weekly imo

On the other hand, when E2 gets too low your insulin sensitivity goes down and this will most likely impair fat loss.
Actually insulin insensitivity is a good thing for fat lose

Totally context dependent. While doing fasted cardio, sure. Deficit calories on clen, yes.
Eating at maintenance or on a surplus without exogenous HGH, just no.

How does this work? I know as we become leaner we should become more insulin sensitive. And as we get fat we get more resistant.

How does this work? I know as we become leaner we should become more insulin sensitive. And as we get fat we get more resistant.
In simple terms, the more sensitive you are the better your body metabolyses carbs and the less sensitive you are the better your body metabolyses fat, it's much better to be very sensitive to insulin though!

In simple terms, the more sensitive you are the better your body metabolyses carbs and the less sensitive you are the better your body metabolyses fat, it's much better to be very sensitive to insulin though!
Interesting. So does this have any practical application? Maybe that fatter people should do low carb but w lean person trying to lose a few lbs should have a lower fat diet? Also probably explains why insulin use works better for lean guys?

Interesting. So does this have any practical application? Maybe that fatter people should do low carb but w lean person trying to lose a few lbs should have a lower fat diet? Also probably explains why insulin use works better for lean guys?
Exactly, that's why low carb and keto diets work so well for most, and yes the leaner you are the better low fat high carb diets work for most, that is one of the reasons i have never used insulin, because i tend to get fat easily, and that is also the reason i prefer gh over most things, because it helps me gain weight but keeps the fat at bay, even though at the moment I'm not on gh

Imo it’s just more a statement of fact, also when you process carbs better you’re gonna have a steady blood sugar level so less likely to store fat, eat when Cala are not actually needed but if you’re on a low or zero carb diet which most lean people are it’s basically irrelevant among athletes. For fats and diabetics this is much more of concern and in general if you lift hard regularly even with a so so diet you’ll be fairly insulin sensitive.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws