over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High fasting blood sugar on HGH / peptides

anabolicscuba

Registered
Anybody get really high fasting blood sugar from using HGH or peptides? Yesterday I took 2 IU of HGH in the morning, then 100/100 of ipamorelin/cjc-1295 right before bed. When I took my blood sugar this morning it was at 126, it is typically around 75-85. Gave me a little scare so i decided not to take anything today and see what it is again tomorrow.

Anybody else have the same problem?

Last edited:
paradoxical effect here. On 5 iu HGH split and I wake my blood sugar (the lowest) being in the 40's but consistently in the 60's so no slin for me. Everone has different thyroid reaction to peps and I believe there is a direct synergistic correlation between peps GH and sugar. Atleast for me.

paradoxical effect here. On 5 iu HGH split and I wake my blood sugar (the lowest) being in the 40's but consistently in the 60's so no slin for me. Everone has different thyroid reaction to peps and I believe there is a direct synergistic correlation between peps GH and sugar. Atleast for me.

damn, 40's? some people would be ready to pass out in the 40's

ya if im in the 60's im ready to eat my arm off starving beyond belief and shaky

GH is known for decreasing insulin sensitivity. A little insulin or ALA with GH helps.

Ya I always have been low way before HGH- slin just scares me I dont want to risk diabetic coma or insulin shock or do i want to test my sugar twice a day. Im aready a human pin cushion. Have great results without slin and scientific studies as iit relates to hgh never make mention of insulin use in conjuncton. Especially the study in The New England Journal of Medicine. Too much bro science and risks for insulin and me.
GH is known for decreasing insulin sensitivity. A little insulin or ALA with GH helps.

damn, 40's? some people would be ready to pass out in the 40's

I agree about the 40's. Mine went that low one time from taking humalog and I was getting extremely light headed and got shaky. It gave me a real scare.

I am Diabetic and rhgh has the exact same effect on me however peps do not. You may find you are somewhat insulin resistant

I agree about the 40's. Mine went that low one time from taking humalog and I was getting extremely light headed and got shaky. It gave me a real scare.

mines been so low that my knees started wobbling and i couldnt stand up then i started having convulsions. ended up with 6 stitches in my head. that sucked!

I am Diabetic and rhgh has the exact same effect on me however peps do not. You may find you are somewhat insulin resistant

have you tried injecting the hgh 20 minutes after the peptides, if so does it still mess with your BG?

have you tried injecting the hgh 20 minutes after the peptides, if so does it still mess with your BG?[/QUOTE]

Tried just about every combination and in a nutshell the short 2hr pulsation the the peps give allows my insulin resistant body to recover and not suffer prolonged high blood sugars, whilst the almost 24hr continued effect of rhgh just gives me consistantly high numbers. I could adjust my (basal) long acting insulin to counteract this but in the long term I dont feel that is a good idea.

I'm on 2 iu novos a day.I.feel dizzy and lightheaded sometimes too.just a little out of it.is there anything besides insulin I can do for this

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear