over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Fructose Corn Syrup Renamed After Public Backlash

chainheart

Kilo Klub Member
High fructose corn syrup CONTAINS MERCURY according to two independent studies and is being reported in several newspapers. Now they are changing the name because you the American consumer caught on.

A University of Utah study showed high fructose corn syrup was more poisonous than sugar to the body.

Ever wonder why so many childhood diseases have cropped up that we didn't used to worry about in last generation or two?

**broken link removed**

Corporations Have Renamed 'High Fructose Corn Syrup' | Natural Society

P.S.

Mix that with Third World Amnesty for illegals and you have more diphtheria, influenza, measles, scarlet fever, smallpox, typhus, tuberculosis, whooping cough coming to a school near you. Because... of course liberals want you to suffer to make up for what "everyone's" grandpappy did to the "Native Americans."

As if Native Americans never cannibalized, slaughtered, raped and enslaved "OTHER" Native American tribes.

Attachments

• HENRY WAXMAN fructose.jpg
    HENRY WAXMAN fructose.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:
Interesting.. good to know. Also, fantastic use of Waxman! :de:il-smi

Good looking out on the relabeling. I hate shit like that.

WTF do Native Americans and liberals have to do with HFCS?

Is there a super obvious troll I'm missing?

Good info...

Fuck your Post Scriptum.

IBTL.

...you may not have a grasp on the new purpose of American public schools. also conservative vs. liberal does not mean democrat vs. republican. like food labels, political labels often disguise what is poison to us all.

Attachments

• Nuff-Said salad.jpg
    Nuff-Said salad.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 264
Fish contains Mercury too. Should we stop eating that too? It's not just tuna or other ocean going fish either.

"US government scientists tested fish in 291 streams around the country for mercury contamination. They found mercury in every fish tested, according to the study by the U.S. Department of the Interior. They found mercury even in fish of isolated rural waterways. Twenty-five percent of the fish tested had mercury levels above the safety levels determined by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for people who eat the fish regularly."

high fructose corn syrup is one of the main reasons I'm employed right now.

RIP america

Fish contains Mercury too. Should we stop eating that too? It's not just tuna or other ocean going fish either.

"US government scientists tested fish in 291 streams around the country for mercury contamination. They found mercury in every fish tested, according to the study by the U.S. Department of the Interior. They found mercury even in fish of isolated rural waterways. Twenty-five percent of the fish tested had mercury levels above the safety levels determined by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for people who eat the fish regularly."
This is your argument?

mmmmm.......
Alaskan Salmon:headbang::headbang:

ps, glutathione is good at chelating mercury out of your body
i was on IV drip glutathione up to 2,000mg a day for about a week.
when I initially had blood tests done by Great Plains Laboratory, i had very high levels of several different heavy metals including mercury.
after glutathione and DMSA therapy, everything dropped to 100% normal levels. i don't suggest trying to pursue this without top notch MD's that have a firm grasp on alternative medicine. it's pretty serious and can cause serious sides(i'm not talking about the glutathione, i'm talking about the other chelating agents used in tandem)

Last edited:
Trin,

What caused your elevated mercury levels, do you know?

Wasn't the nuclear garbage from the tsunami in China a few years back washing up on the shores of Alaska?

Trin,

What caused your elevated mercury levels, do you know?

Most likely...

Genetics
canned tuna and other crap like that
thimerosal laced shots
water before I switched to distilled water

...you may not have a grasp on the new purpose of American public schools. also conservative vs. liberal does not mean democrat vs. republican. like food labels, political labels often disguise what is poison to us all.

Please sir...As a public school teacher please oh please inform me of the new purpose of my career. I assume your an educator and have some kind of access to information that the rest of us don't? :D

High fructose corn syrup is long known to be bad. But with the mercury news, it only makes it that much worse. Diet has so much to do with a lot of diseases in our world. And just look at the obesity rate in the youth who get sucked into all the junk food that is made with so many unpronouncable chemicals and preservatives. Both the companies who cut corners to better benefit themselves by using inferior ingredients as well as the parents for not being more aware and concerned.

Just look at how many kids are being diagnosed with autism. 1 in 50. When 15yrs ago it was like 1 in 1000. And there have been many links of ingredients activating the autism gene to be released so to speak (and also the mmr shot). I think we older ppl might tend to ignore the info because there weren't so many problems or food related diseases, because these bad ingredients weren't as prevalent during our up bringing. But between our ingesting of these things over, then our offspring, it sure could explain a lot of the problems I think. At the end of the day, who truly knows. But its good to stop, listen openly and think about things sometimes. Regardless of which side of the fence your on.

WTF does that mean? you should limit fish intake yes everyone knows that fish has mercury in it

Would you expect mercury to be in HFCS? NO no one did.

Wasn't the nuclear garbage from the tsunami in China a few years back washing up on the shores of Alaska?

if you mean Japan yes the whole pacific is a dump and will be for 10000 years. Eventually that radiation will find its way all over the earth

A good quote I had come across recently… now in not saying everything organic, nor do I buy much organic food. It its just a quote I sent to a couple ppl in my family. One with health/weight issues and other with depression/motivational issues (this one just wants to smoke grn all day and has no drive, but yet will eat 80% junk food instead of normal meals). But its not just about the food. Is about how resilient the human can be; rather, was meant to be.

" Good quote here:

You strengthen your immune system by obeying a fundamental principle of health. Everything you are exposed to is either a complement or an insult to your well-being. In order to become healthy and remain healthy you must minimize the insults and maximize the complements you allow in your body. Using organic whole food and all natural supplements is an easy way to start making this principle work for you.

Why should you add all natural and organic, whole food supplements to your diet? The answer lies in the fact that the HUMAN BODY IS A MARVELOUSLY DESIGNED LIVING ORGANISM WITH THE ABILITY TO GROW, REGULATE, REPAIR, and DEFEND ITSELF, ESPECIALLY WHEN it is WELL NOURISHED. A WELL FED BODY IS ABLE TO RESIST DISEASE BETTER THAN a POORLY FED BODY. Supplements that contain the full spectrum of nutrients found in natural and organically grown foods accomplish the same thing as the foods they were derived from. So when you add all natural and organic whole food supplements to your diet, you make everything in your body healthier, including your teeth, jaw bones and the rest of your mouth. "

If you dont care about the consequences of ingesting mercury then go for it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws