over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High GH Serum - Unchanged IGF1

cutler

Registered
S i started GH few months ago 5iu per day (morning) . At the time of these bloods being pulled, I had been on the GH for few months and I injected 10iu's 3.5 hours prior to the bloods. Of course, I fasted.

What's strange, at least in my case, is that my GH serum was clearly elevated but my IGF1 didn't budge at all. Its been consistently the same for months.

GH serum: 27
IGF1 serum : 235, before without gh it was 200-230

Anybody have any feedback why igf stays same even with gh? (Only on TRT dosages for few weeks now, no ai's, no other drugs)

friend of mine says that Serum GH means nothing and plenty of HGH that tested high serum had no HGH in it.

Last edited:
S i started GH few months ago 5iu per day (morning) . At the time of these bloods being pulled, I had been on the GH for few months and I injected 10iu's 3.5 hours prior to the bloods. Of course, I fasted.

What's strange, at least in my case, is that my GH serum was clearly elevated but my IGF1 didn't budge at all. Its been consistently the same for months.

Anybody have any feedback why igf stays same even with gh? (Only on TRT dosages for few weeks now, no ai's, no other drugs)

friend of mine says that Serum GH means nothing and plenty of HGH that tested high serum had no HGH in it.

How old are you?

I Always thought when this happens the hgh is real hence to serum but it’s bad quality or damaged and your liver isn’t recognising it so won’t convert it to igf, waste of money, try a different brand

Just my 2 cent, could be wrong

...Anybody have any feedback why igf stays same even with gh?...

My guess would be it contains at least a GHRP (or GHRP/GRF) to give you the GH serum but does not contain rHGH as evidenced by no elevation in IGF-1.

Real rHGH will elevate IGF-1. I have had some fake that behaved exactly as you described.

My guess would be it contains at least a GHRP (or GHRP/GRF) to give you the GH serum but does not contain rHGH as evidenced by no elevation in IGF-1.

Real rHGH will elevate IGF-1. I have had some fake that behaved exactly as you described.

I don’t believe there are any peptides in existence that can elevate serum gh that many hours post injection

Are you on tren? Tren lowers IGF1 to nothing while on HGH. This has been seen in the HGH testing thread. Hopefully buck sees this thread and can elaborate.
It’s not GHRP/GHRH. They test high for only an hour, with the exception of ipamomorelin which will not test that high.
Conversion of HGH to IGF1 in the liver is significantly affected/reduced if on tren.
Pinkton was on serostim straight from the pharmacy. Our friend supplies all the local pros with it. It’s legit. Pinkton had IGF1 of around 165 after his precontest high dose AAS protocol with i think 700mg tren per week and 6ius serostim per day.

your GH may be real but damaged. When they test for GH in the blood, they are looking for a certain molecular weight. What may have happened is that the protein was damaged in some way so it doesn't actually activate the GH receptor, but it will still weigh the same and thus show up as GH. I think that heat or incorrect manufacturing could cause that.

I just noticed you were only on HRT. So much for my tren theory. Haha 😆

What brand of HGH is it?

One possibility is that the GH is inactive. I tests as GH in th blood because that's an antibody based test and th antibody can still recognize it. If it i active your liver would be stimulated to produce more IGF1. So if the GH is inactive no increase in IGF1.

One possibility is that the GH is inactive. I tests as GH in th blood because that's an antibody based test and th antibody can still recognize it. If it i active your liver would be stimulated to produce more IGF1. So if the GH is inactive no increase in IGF1.

This makes perfect sense.
I’ve seen IGF1 on the provider grey tops and black tops. Both test high on IGF1.
I’d like to know what brand of HGH was tested so i know not to buy it. Hahaha 😆

235 is not bad, how old are you?

It's important to know your true baseline numbers and then test 20-30 days in to see if you GH is doing what it supposed to, or even real for that matter. I always run 2IU's daily and know where my numbers should be 30 days in.

230 is not a bad number, depending on age, but running 5iu it should be above 400 or so.

What do you mean by GH is inactive? Do you mean That the compound is GH but got degraded or something? I’m new to the testing of GH so hopefully that’s not a stupid question.

235 is not bad, how old are you?

28 , gh from sis labs

if 10iu before testing was done my igf wouldn't be much elevated because i used only 5ius/day but missed few days here and there so sometimes i inject eod or so or its bs and even with eod dosing should be igf elevated much more ?

Last edited:
Have you had your igf-1 levels tested before while taking HGH? If so, what were those results? Like others have said, knowing your baseline is important. If you have tested in the past and igf-1 levels were raised, then I would be contacting your source and asking for a refund. And those that are saying 235 is not a bad number, lol. If my 86 year old grand mother was taking 5iu of HGH her igf-1 levels would be much greater than 235. 235 at that dose is terrible unless he has a medical condition that's preventing his levels to be elevated.

What do you mean by GH is inactive? Do you mean That the compound is GH but got degraded or something? I’m new to the testing of GH so hopefully that’s not a stupid question.

Yes, something might have happend to it, became warm for a period during transport, was left out for a long period after reconstitution, was not compounded properly, was expressed in an inactive form such as misfolded etc.

Have you had your igf-1 levels tested before while taking HGH? If so, what were those results? Like others have said, knowing your baseline is important. If you have tested in the past and igf-1 levels were raised, then I would be contacting your source and asking for a refund. And those that are saying 235 is not a bad number, lol. If my 86 year old grand mother was taking 5iu of HGH her igf-1 levels would be much greater than 235. 235 at that dose is terrible unless he has a medical condition that's preventing his levels to be elevated.

I dont have clean igf baseline so that would be my next step, BUT i did run blacktops in past and scored over 450 igf1 with 30 GH, (did 7iu per day (2x dose per day) and before test i did run one month without missing days!
This time i miss few days here and there and it could be that i inject it sometimes EOD.. but would it make that different between 7iu ED vs 6EOD?

I dont have clean igf baseline so that would be my next step, BUT i did run blacktops in past and scored over 450 igf1 with 30 GH, (did 7iu per day (2x dose per day) and before test i did run one month without missing days!
This time i miss few days here and there and it could be that i inject it sometimes EOD.. but would it make that different between 7iu ED vs 6EOD?

You’re asking if there can be a fairly large difference between one certain dose and another dose of less then half that amount (7iu vs 3iu daily rate). Obviously there will be a difference. The rate of increasing IGF may not be 1:1 regarding GH dosing but if you scored 450 on 7iu I would think half of that (225 IGF score) would not be too unlikely on less then half the GH dose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re asking if there can be a fairly large difference between one certain dose and another dose of less then half that amount (7iu vs 3iu daily rate). Obviously there will be a difference. The rate of increasing IGF may not be 1:1 regarding GH dosing but if you scored 450 on 7iu I would think half of that (225 IGF score) would not be too unlikely on less then half the GH dose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
*5iu

Agree on that, but lets say i miss 2 days per week i wouldn't believe in that huge difference in igf score, and on 5ius should get atleast 400 right? and what about peak from 10ius before test?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131