over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Heart Pulse Rate

mojolnir

Registered
Lately my pulse rate has been pretty high (consistantly over 100). I am not taking any stimulants or even tren. Just test, deca, growth, and recently started benicar 20mg every day.

My blood pressure has been slightly higher recently. Average is probly 145/70. I am assuming that my weight is a huge factor as this is the heaviest I have ever been.

What should I do to lower my heart pulse rate?

Last edited:
Lately my pulse rate has been pretty high (consistantly over 100). I am not taking any stimulants or even tren. Just test, deca, growth, and recently started benicar 20mg every day.

My blood pressure has been slightly higher recently. Average is probly 145/70. I am assuming that my weight is a huge factor as this is the heaviest I have ever been.

There are so many different things that can cause tachycardia. It could be something as simple as dehydration or it could be something more serious such as a health issue. When you say lately how often do you typically pay attention to your heart rate? If it continues I would defiantly go see a dr. Long term tachcardia and hypertension can lead to an cardiac hypertrophy.

There are so many different things that can cause tachycardia. It could be something as simple as dehydration or it could be something more serious such as a health issue. When you say lately how often do you typically pay attention to your heart rate? If it continues I would defiantly go see a dr. Long term tachcardia and hypertension can lead to an cardiac hypertrophy.

Agree 100%

Thanks for the response.....I have noticed it maybe the last 2 or 3 weeks...I saw the number on the blood pressure machine and I been feeling a faster than normal heart beat at night. Sometimes I have a tough time fallin asleep, I just feel too hot.

I just recently posted the same problem

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f.../70697-can-does-test-prop-raise-your-rhr.html

I have been on Test prop for approx 5 weeks. Doing these 5 weeks i was seeing my Dr every weeks for various problems. My last visit my RHR was 120. It had been over 100 all 5 weeks. This past Wed I decided to come off the test. Now for the past 3 days my RHR has gone down. Thurs 98, Fri 97 and this morning 93. I think my problem might have been with the test.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f.../70697-can-does-test-prop-raise-your-rhr.html

I have been on Test prop for approx 5 weeks. Doing these 5 weeks i was seeing my Dr every weeks for various problems. My last visit my RHR was 120. It had been over 100 all 5 weeks. This past Wed I decided to come off the test. Now for the past 3 days my RHR has gone down. Thurs 98, Fri 97 and this morning 93. I think my problem might have been with the test.

Test can do it, directly or indirectly. Sometimes it is aggravated by elevated estro and bloat, which can push up bp and pulse. Getting the E2 down below 30 can be helpful.

What does your diet look like? Are you using an AI? Are you doing any type of cardio at all? Chances are, you're retaining a lot of water which is causing high blood pressure. Could be caused from way too many carbs and little to no cardio, high aromatase levels, or a combination of all of them. The same thing happened to me about a year ago and those were the cause. My BP got up to 160/98 at one point, no bueno. I cleaned up my diet, dropped my test dose down to 600/wk rather than 800/wk, and started doing cardio 3-4x per week.

Last edited:
Ya I do 1mg arimi eod....cardio 35 mins 3 times a week and I recently cut carbs and dropped a few lbs.....gonna cut out the rips for a lil bit as they are strong as shit and make me retain water like crazy and I will lower the test.

Thx for all the posts guys I appreciate the help.

My pulse also increases when I'm on. I've heard many say it has something to do with the test binding to the andrenal glands, makes perfect sense. I've given some thought to using a beta blocker while on, I would imagine that would take care of it as well as the blood pressure issue.

A good friend of mine had to get some nerves in his heart burned several time before his HR went down. He had used Test/other gear on and off for 25 years. He now is off of everyting but andro gel and has had no recurrences for 6 months since he got off everything else.

Honestly I believe my high pulse rate came from using test at a high dose for too long....I just cut test 2 days ago but its enanthate so gotta wait to see what happens.

Im in the same boat bro! it sucks, i have run test @ 500mg week for 10 weeks no nolva or AI. bloated nicely ( i liked it then ). No bp / High HR issues. This time im on
300mg deca
300mg test
25mg day proviron
25mg day aromasin

im at week 6 and i started both aromasin and proviron week 4.
my heart rate is fast as fuck must be average 100bpm just doing daily activities, and gets up there faster than normal when i lift, i also been getting headaches after my workouts, but not sure if its just a sinus pressure thing, my sinus been whacky the past week.
my girl asks me why my heart races when she lies on my chest, i have to lie and say its a fat burner. imo its the DECA, test has never done this to me before.

I'm guessing he's confused with high BP, otherwise known as High Blood Pressure via Hyperviscosity Hematocrit.

Ummmm,I douno if it'll raise RHR?

But IMO, stimulation of the adrenal glands(cotex:Aldosterone) can elevate BP /RHR, relevant to Estrogen, Potassium ,Sodium. All things inadvertently related to AAS.
Then again I'm not a doctor, just passing suggestions

Why?

How would this help heart rate?

Very Well could, If elevated estrodiol is the culprit.
you think running an anit-E like dex will help with the blood pressure?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws