over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

high hemoglobin and hematocrit

As blackstange pointed out, generally with a therapeutic phelbotobmy of 500ml of blood loss our HH will drop 2-3 points. Our HH has a variable rate of rise and fall throughout the day, for the most part this is relative to one's hydration status. Moments of hypoxia also come into play. Hypoxia can be formed from a few thing's that can result in low oxygen intake such as sleep apnea, severe sinus congestion, in which under a load demand situation where increased O2 is needed such as strenuous exercise or cardio. The congestion can lead to habitual mouth breathing, which can lower tissue oxygen. Therefore signalling to EPO→bone marrow to produce more RBC.

Are you at a critical level of your HH? No I don't believe so, yet that's not my decision to make. There should be a level of concern nevertheless that you don't have an underlying cause such as OSA.

Great reply Stewie! Thanks so much.

That's independent of an individuals clotting cascade. It's been well established and observed that the higher the Hematocrit, the incidence of venous thromboembolism increases.

I would suspect that the individuals you are referring too, that their hematocrit, that is in the 80's and 90's are being treated and monitored by a hematologist. This individual isn't.

I agree, a mildly elevated hemogolbin isn't necessarily a bad thing. That's if one isn't predisposed to an undiagnosed clotting disorder(s). There's a reason there is an established set of ranges placed upon HH. When the envelope is pushed beyond a certain threshold, I'm sure we both can agree that the incidence of thrombosis can occur.

Yes those patients are referred to and monitored by a hematologist as soon as possible. I was stating that at that level it is a matter of life and death. I think we can both agree in a healthy individual that is working out multiple times a week and eating a somewhat healthy diet should not have a problem with a mildly elevated crit of 56. I was giving this individual advice based on his situation. if a person has a predisposed clotting issue they in my opinion have no place using anabolics as increased crit is a well known side effect.

My levels were high but my TRT doctor didn't even notice it. It was my family doctor. I never gave blood so I'm sure it's still.high. I did start taking supplements a few supplements that are suppose to thin the blood.

My levels were high but my TRT doctor didn't even notice it. It was my family doctor. I never gave blood so I'm sure it's still.high. I did start taking supplements a few supplements that are suppose to thin the blood.

What supplements did you take to thin the blood?

Thanks

What supplements did you take to thin the blood?

Thanks

There are no supplements or drugs that will "thin" the blood. The powerful drugs like warfarin the docs use are called anti-coagulants. They make the platelets less sticky and then are less likely to clot. Aspirin has a similar effect.

There are no supplements or drugs that will "thin" the blood. The powerful drugs like warfarin the docs use are called anti-coagulants. They make the platelets less sticky and then are less likely to clot. Aspirin has a similar effect.

Yes, I heard about aspirin. I am taking a baby one daily now.

Here's a link on Arginine and it's a good blood thinner.

**broken link removed**

I have suffered badly with high hemotocrit / hemoglobin, even off cycle with 100mg test a week for 16 weeks straight i was still at 58 hct and 19 hemo. Giving blood well atleast for me did very little to reduce it much granted those were 2-3 months apart but it dropped to around 57. I did a lot of research and did the following:-

3-4 cardio session per week around 30 mins each good jogging pace
Added fruits that are high in salicylates i.e raisins, strawberries , grapes etc.
Incorporated the following supplement stack:-
Ginger / garlic / turmeric / gingko biloba / green tea / coq10 / Vit E
Blood donation every 2 - 2 1/2 months

This within the short span of 6 months reduced my blood levels to 50 hematocrit and 15 hemo. I took my latest test on the last week of my long cycle of deca / primo, two known blood thickeners , so needless to say this is blood work under its most stress.

Last edited:
Fish oil, in addition to having a large number of other positive effects that are relevant to AAS users, is a very effective blood thinner, too. So much so that it's contraindicated for persons with hemorrhage risk.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

My favorite (and the most delicious and potent I've found) is Barlean's omega swirl. Key Lime flavor.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131