over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High/Low GH cycling?

Necrias

Registered
In the spring I am starting a 6 month cycle of GH and AAS. I really like the idea of blasting GH 3x/wk post-workout (start at 8iu and work up), but I was suggested to also run 1-3iu on my "off" days before fasted cardio. Essentially, it would look like this:

Monday- 8iu post workout
Tues- 2iu upon waking
Weds- 8iu
Thurs- 2iu
Fri- 8iu
Sat/sun- 2iu

Goal for cycle: Get as big as possible while staying below 15%bf.

What do you guys think of this?

In the spring I am starting a 6 month cycle of GH and AAS. I really like the idea of blasting GH 3x/wk post-workout (start at 8iu and work up), but I was suggested to also run 1-3iu on my "off" days before fasted cardio. Essentially, it would look like this:

Monday- 8iu post workout
Tues- 2iu upon waking
Weds- 8iu
Thurs- 2iu
Fri- 8iu
Sat/sun- 2iu

I like it I might give it a try, Ive been runnin 7iu ED for a while now been on for 8 months now. lookin for something new. See if my body reacts any different. Iam gonna do same thing But 12iu then 4iu every other day. I will post results when I can tell a difference

I like it I might give it a try, Ive been runnin 7iu ED for a while now been on for 8 months now. lookin for something new. See if my body reacts any different. Iam gonna do same thing But 12iu then 4iu every other day. I will post results when I can tell a difference

Awesome man let met know how it goes! I was thinking of starting my high days at 8iu and upping it by 1iu every month, ending at 13iu. Can't freaking wait!

Monday- 8iu post workout
Tues- 2iu upon waking
Weds- 8iu
Thurs- 2iu
Fri- 8iu
Sat/sun- 2iu

I know you know this but the big as possible with low fat is diet more than anything. If you eat like shit you can take all the gear in the world and still be fat...

I know you know this but the big as possible with low fat is diet more than anything. If you eat like shit you can take all the gear in the world and still be fat...

Oh yes, I know... will be doing Hi/Lo carb cycling to match the GH :)

However, I certainly have a unique approach to dieting... almost always have a cheat meal immediately post workout, This allows me to stay very strict the rest of the day.

i would add a little t3 if 15% bf is your goal....you can eat a little more and as it is its always had a synergenic effect on me ive gained mass and got leaner everytime.....something like 25 mcg a day should work really well...everything otherwise looks great i might also try this....as far as your gh im gonna try something like that with some test and eq..the pumps were insane ....also slin might be good....BE CAREFUL!!!

i would add a little t3 if 15% bf is your goal....you can eat a little more and as it is its always had a synergenic effect on me ive gained mass and got leaner everytime.....something like 25 mcg a day should work really well...everything otherwise looks great i might also try this....as far as your gh im gonna try something like that with some test and eq..the pumps were insane ....also slin might be good....BE CAREFUL!!!

I was tempted to do slin... but honestly I have no problem putting on weight, I am somewhere between a meso- and endomorph.

Cycle will probably be 1g test, 1g EQ, and ramp tren e to highest tolerable dose (600-800mg) for the first 12 weeks, then switch out the tren for Deca.

Will also do the t3, 50mcg eod, all I have is 50mcg tabs and they are too damn hard to split.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the responses so far (keep 'em coming!), will update in this forum with my experiences when I start!

That's a LOT of gear bud! If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been training? Whats your height and weight??

That's a LOT of gear bud! If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been training? Whats your height and weight??

Meh not really, of my circle of training partners I am doing the lightest cycle.

I am 5-9, Currently 230@12% and cutting. Normally 250+. Also, been training for 10+ years, longest break I have ever taken was a little over a month to heal from a shoulder surgery.

Guys,

I often read you guys shoot gh post work out.. Why is that? Where I'm from nobody does that..

And how do you split dosages of 8iu?

Thanks

Meh not really, of my circle of training partners I am doing the lightest cycle.

I am 5-9, Currently 230@12% and cutting. Normally 250+. Also, been training for 10+ years, longest break I have ever taken was a little over a month to heal from a shoulder surgery.

Ok,sounds like you got a good base. You know sometimes people are taking a load of stuff and barely weigh 200lbs . Good luck

Monday- 8iu post workout
Tues- 2iu upon waking
Weds- 8iu
Thurs- 2iu
Fri- 8iu
Sat/sun- 2iu

Bump..

I like it. You said your waiting until spring so feedback is still to early obviously. Necrias do you train only 3 x week, is that why your considering this way?

Dugout have you tried this protocal yet? Looks interesting, I would like to hear some feedback from someone who has tried this or something similiar.

Do you inject IM post workout into the muscle you trained? Also how do you have your shakes if you are not suppose to eat carbs or anything for an hour before and after hgh administration?

Bump..

I like it. You said your waiting until spring so feedback is still to early obviously. Necrias do you train only 3 x week, is that why your considering this way?

Dugout have you tried this protocal yet? Looks interesting, I would like to hear some feedback from someone who has tried this or something similiar.

No my training varies with my goals, but I always have 3 "main" training days.

Dugout - Care to give us an update as to what kind of progress you've made with this protocol?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws