over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Mast vs Moderate Mast/Winstrol

AVelasques911

Registered
So In trying to stay as dry and lean as possible (I no longer need to gain muscle, just maintain it and keep some fullness) year round, I think there's a low-ish dose blast I want to try

350 Test/700 Mast per week

I just "blast" on 350 Test/350 Mast right now, honestly 350 test is more than enough to keep me where I want size-wise, I'm just pretty flat at single digit body fat year round and need something to give me some fullness and harden me up to give me a better look - I really need more cosmetic drugs at this point and I'm trying to leave tren as a last resort.

My other idea was leave it at 350 Test/350 Mast and add in winstrol 50mg for 4-6 weeks.

The Mast is obviously far less toxic, don't need to add TUDCA/NAC so less stuff to buy, but I'm curious if there's any synergy to the two. It seems like Winstrol dries you out quite a bit more?

Last edited:
How many of these are you going to post? No offense bro but cmon.

I remember you saying that you eat almost nothing everyday, so how about trt test 2iu gh and eat and train a bit more....

How many of these are you going to post? No offense bro but cmon.

I remember you saying that you eat almost nothing everyday, so how about trt test 2iu gh and eat and train a bit more....

Because I'm using this as a rough sketch and trying to come up with new ideas.

I've been bodybuilding since some people here were 10 years old sir, three days a week works fine for me, two meals a day and 100g of protein works fine for me. I'm not one of these people that "wants to be muscular".... I hate that vagueness, I wrote down measurements back around 2002, and I've met all those measurements, so I'm not changing training or diet.

Now I'm in a new phase, where I just need drugs to dry and harden up. I'm asking because this is a message board, mixing masteron and winstrol is not an extremely common question and if nobody asked anything, there would be nothing for people to search for down the road. Thanks for the idea though.

I've been bodybuilding since some people here were 10 years old sir, three days a week works fine for me, two meals a day and 100g of protein works fine for me. I'm not one of these people that "wants to be muscular".... I hate that vagueness, I wrote down measurements back around 2002, and I've met all those measurements, so I'm not changing training or diet.

Now I'm in a new phase, where I just need drugs to dry and harden up. I'm asking because this is a message board, mixing masteron and winstrol is not an extremely common question and if nobody asked anything, there would be nothing for people to search for down the road. Thanks for the idea though.

Those two compounds are in 99% of competitors prep...soo.. Run them.

A. add Winstrol like in your original plan or

B. add primo ( fuller look while staying hard)

I’m sorry, you might have been bodybuilding a long time but I find this extremely ignorant...

So you just want the drugs to do the work and you’re willing to stay on 700mg-1g of gear year round to achieve a “look” and most probably suffer health consequences...

How lean and hard are you trying to look? You can get sub 10% bodyfat and stay there on just Test and some good GH (3iu+ per day).. You won’t be 3-4% stage condition but you can definitely get into the 7-8% range..

If you’ve been bodybuilding so long you’d know and understand that you have to make some changes as you go especially as you get older, which I’m assuming you are if you’ve been doing this since some of us were 10 and there’s a lot of guys on here who are in their 30’s and beyond, more so than we have 20 year olds....

So In trying to stay as dry and lean as possible (I no longer need to gain muscle, just maintain it and keep some fullness) year round, I think there's a low-ish dose blast I want to try

I just "blast" on 350 Test/350 Mast right now, honestly 350 test is more than enough to keep me where I want size-wise, I'm just pretty flat at single digit body fat year round and need something to give me some fullness and harden me up to give me a better look - I really need more cosmetic drugs at this point and I'm trying to leave tren as a last resort.

My other idea was leave it at 350 Test/350 Mast and add in winstrol 50mg for 4-6 weeks.

The Mast is obviously far less toxic, don't need to add TUDCA/NAC so less stuff to buy, but I'm curious if there's any synergy to the two. It seems like Winstrol dries you out quite a bit more?

A. add Winstrol like in your original plan or

B. add primo ( fuller look while staying hard)

IMHO:
PRIMO
PERIOD
PARAGRAPH

i think primo or npp would be better options. especially if more "roundness". wini would prob just make you look a lil harder/more veiny. tren even at low doses flattens me out.

test/mast/npp is a great cycle at very low doses of all.

one of my favorite things to do the past cpl years has been stay with my trt, then when i keep myself in gym n diet for a bit on just trt add in the mast run for 1-3 months test and mast upping the doses as i go. usually start at 100mgs each and end at 200mgs each. then add the npp. run that out another 2-3 months. see how i feel. 200mgs of each works great no noticable side effects. though i will say about 2 years ago i was on this cycle for a bit had blood work done and my liver values were a point or two out of range. not sure if it was due to the aas or some other varible but i stopped shortly after.

I’m sorry, you might have been bodybuilding a long time but I find this extremely ignorant...

So you just want the drugs to do the work and you’re willing to stay on 700mg-1g of gear year round to achieve a “look” and most probably suffer health consequences...

How lean and hard are you trying to look? You can get sub 10% bodyfat and stay there on just Test and some good GH (3iu+ per day).. You won’t be 3-4% stage condition but you can definitely get into the 7-8% range..

If you’ve been bodybuilding so long you’d know and understand that you have to make some changes as you go especially as you get older, which I’m assuming you are if you’ve been doing this since some of us were 10 and there’s a lot of guys on here who are in their 30’s and beyond, more so than we have 20 year olds....

Really? I'm on a gram year round? Interesting. I'm actually on only 100mg of test, half the year to 3/4 of the year. This puts me at 790mg/dl testosterone range and 1/4 of an arimidex tab twice a week keeps me at around 23pg/dl E2, which is my sweet spot, I feel terrible over 25. This also keeps my RBC's, blood pressure etc. all under normal level.

Let me guess, you also assumed I don't do blood work every three months right?

And don't be ignorant. Of course I want the drugs to do some of the work. Have you seen the amounts of gear people here take?? We can all be sub-10% body-fat, I do it year round. But you DON'T look the same without some mast/winstrol/primo and or tren in you..... you just don't, we both know that.

Is blasting 350 test/700 Masteron for 8 weeks after being on 100 mg of test for 8-12 weeks bad for me, while taking ubiquinol, niacin, red yeast rice, beet root extract, NAC, pygeum, 3000mg of EPA and 3000mg of DHA daily, while eating almost all organic food and doing 3-4 hours of cardio weekly..... is that bad for me? Yeah, maybe. But keep in mind there are people here doing 700mg of tren and a gram of Test like it's nothing, so make sure you lecture them about their health as well.

Now, so far you've added nothing to what my original question was, so if you have no view on my actual question (do you find high-dose Masteron or moderate Masteron with Winstrol to be a stronger, more drying compound effect), let's end this silly discussion, I don't pay attention to people's names on message boards so I won't remember you but I certainly don't take issue with you, just squash this and let's move on, ok? If the moderator's have an issue with me asking this question, they can easily just close the thread.

Thanks to everyone else who replied.

I think I have to give Primo a look after so many people recommended it.

Yeah, tren does flatten me out, although I'm kind of learning to accept that with this look I'm going for, I'm going to look somewhat flatter than I used to, especially in clothes. 350 test really is more than enough to maintain my size though, I certainly don't grow from it, but I can maintain and get a good pump no problem.

As for anyone who was peeved by the question. I'm transitioning into maintaining a more dry look year round because I want to pursue photoshoot work next year (never done it) and possibly compete (again, never done it). 700mg of Mast is awesome but any time I can cut a dose in half and take two smaller doses of something, I'm a big fan of that, I prefer taking several smaller compounds rather than one massive dose of just one. So I really do appreciate the replies and advice and I will take all of it into consideration.

Pretty easy to misconstrue as you stated “year round” in your OP even though you said blast, we both know there’s tons of guys who run similar (350 Test/350 Mast) and call it a modified TRT or guys who interchange compounds year round.. So yea I went with that and thought you were one of those guys...

Really? I'm on a gram year round? Interesting. I'm actually on only 100mg of test, half the year to 3/4 of the year. This puts me at 790mg/dl testosterone range and 1/4 of an arimidex tab twice a week keeps me at around 23pg/dl E2, which is my sweet spot, I feel terrible over 25. This also keeps my RBC's, blood pressure etc. all under normal level.

And don't be ignorant. Of course I want the drugs to do some of the work. Have you seen the amounts of gear people here take?? We can all be sub-10% body-fat, I do it year round. But you DON'T look the same without some mast/winstrol/primo and or tren in you..... you just don't, we both know that.

Is blasting 350 test/700 Masteron for 8 weeks after being on 100 mg of test for 8-12 weeks bad for me, while taking ubiquinol, niacin, red yeast rice, beet root extract, NAC, pygeum, 3000mg of EPA and 3000mg of DHA daily, while eating almost all organic food and doing 3-4 hours of cardio weekly..... is that bad for me? Yeah, maybe. But keep in mind there are people here doing 700mg of tren and a gram of Test like it's nothing, so make sure you lecture them about their health as well.

Now, so far you've added nothing to what my original question was, so if you have no view on my actual question (do you find high-dose Masteron or moderate Masteron with Winstrol to be a stronger, more drying compound effect), let's end this silly discussion, I don't pay attention to people's names on message boards so I won't remember you but I certainly don't take issue with you, just squash this and let's move on, ok? If the moderator's have an issue with me asking this question, they can easily just close the thread.

I do lecture and give my opinion to those guys who run stupid dosages to look good on a beach, when it can be done without some of the compounds on 1/4 the dosages..

So ultimately since you say you can’t have that look you want without the drugs, you just want that look for 8-12 weeks at a time every few months, not year round..

I’m glad you take your health seriously, you should talk about that more often...

And to be honest I feel I looked better on 600mg Test with 6iu GH than I did running Test/Tren at higher dosages... I looked flat but more definition on Tren, but on just the Test and GH I was full, sub 10% with veins everywhere and on my abs and I felt waaaaayyyyy better... Then went back to TRT and lower dose GH and kept some of the look for a while and could’ve probably kept 90% that look if it hadn’t been for an injury that’s kept me out of it for the majority of last year and all of this year but I’m taking all the precautions to move forward with that...

As for your question, I agree with the guys who say Primo... It’s WAY healthier and contrary to popular belief, no you don’t need 500-1000mg a week to see gains.. I’ve ran 200mg a week Pharma Primo (Bayer Rimobolans) and saw amazing results.... If you even wanted to save some money to run the Primo a little higher and see what it can do, cut out the Mast and run the Test and Primo higher and give it a full chance...

Dont use others stupidity to validate your own. You now just look equally stupid.

It amazes me at how many grown ass men sit around worrying about what other grown ass men do.

if you re pre contest mast + win is a great combo

It amazes me at how many grown ass men sit around worrying about what other grown ass men do.

Then by that logic when people come on here crying about their health we should tell them to go fuck themselves too.... But what happens? Everyone caters to them and tries to help...

I’m only showing my concern before the fact....

But you’re right, every “help my blood work is shit” or “RIP” thread that comes up from now on we should all just write “I told you so” and not worry about it... Until it’s you, right? :rolleyes:

Edit: Also I think it’s funny how you don’t say a word to guys like Dante who literally live preaching health and the likes to people..

Last edited:

Winstrol just kicks my lipid profile in the ballsack. I'd personally prefer to slightly increase the doses and see how that looks. You said you blast on 350/350 why not try like 500test/500mast? I agree you don't need more than 350 test overall but that slight increase in both would likely make a difference.

At that point I'd move towards adding GH or primo. I mean seriously if you did...

500 test
500 mast
3-4 iu gh or 300-400mgs primo

you'd look great and seriously you could hold some stellar bloodwork on that. If you had the funds and did the primo and gh that would be sweet.

The thing about winstrol is it does make you look hard as hell and it's dirt cheap so I totally get the urge to slap it in there. It probably IS the best when it just comes down to "bang for your buck".

Then by that logic when people come on here crying about their health we should tell them to go fuck themselves too.... But what happens? Everyone caters to them and tries to help...

I’m only showing my concern before the fact....

But you’re right, every “help my blood work is shit” or “RIP” thread that comes up from now on we should all just write “I told you so” and not worry about it... Until it’s you, right? :rolleyes:

Edit: Also I think it’s funny how you don’t say a word to guys like Dante who literally live preaching health and the likes to people..
On the edit part: it's one thing to start a thread educating people on supplement's for their health and educating people on blood work then letting them make their own decisions (Dante)
Then their are people that follow other people around thread to thread and jump in on OTHER PEOPLE'S thread telling them what they shouldn't do with their bodys.
Hope this helps ;-)

On the edit part: it's one thing to start a thread educating people on supplement's for their health and educating people on blood work then letting them make their own decisions (Dante)
Then their are people that follow other people around thread to thread and jump in on OTHER PEOPLE'S thread telling them what they shouldn't do with their bodys.
Hope this helps ;-)

I’ve never told anyone to do or not to do something; I’ve stated if something is ridiculous, ignorant or stupid... That’s for sure....

And I can actually go quote at least a hand full of threads that Dante has engaged directly with people about what they’re doing... Some of them you’re even in...

But it’s Dante so you don’t say a word.. I’m a nobody so you have to say something, which at the end of the day, your statement makes you just as guilty... You literally just worried about what me and some other members have stated to the OP..

You should also learn the difference between there, their and they’re, before making accusations with zero validity... The brain is a muscle too.

I’ve never told anyone to do or not to do something; I’ve stated if something is ridiculous, ignorant or stupid... That’s for sure....

And I can actually go quote at least a hand full of threads that Dante has engaged directly with people about what they’re doing... Some of them you’re even in...

But it’s Dante so you don’t say a word.. I’m a nobody so you have to say something, which at the end of the day, your statement makes you just as guilty... You literally just worried about what me and some other members have stated to the OP..

You should also learn the difference between there, their and they’re, before making accusations with zero validity... The brain is a muscle too.

Relax dude...this board doesn't need the health police.
And please don't consider your little crusade or yourself a mini Dante.
He chimes in when threads get completely out of hand...not when someone asks about Masteron dosage. Jesus.

And c'mon, there are ways to educate/disagree with someone without jumping down their throat. Immediately commenting with "this sounds ignorant" is asking for you to come off like a prick. This is like the 3rd thread THIS WEEK where you go alllll in on attack mode, get overly aggressive to make your point, etc.

Relax...this is a forum....he wasn't asking a dumb question.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear