over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High MG Per ML Test Products

Cosmicdrifter

Registered
If you do a quick search on Google asking about 300 to 500 (and beyond) UG Test Products (usually blends) you see mostly discussion about how much it hurts.

They provide various reasons for the pain. I am using a 400mg. blend, but I see one provider that has a 500 blend (50% cyp and 50% enan). The 400 I'm using is painless.

Many posts across the boards report that the kind of chemicals you have to use to get it painless are not good for you. Some biochemist on this board or someone who knows how to make different strengths per ML should be able to explain this.

Why are some painful and others not painful. I thought it might be because it is really under dosed and has more oil than ester. Thoughts?

I'm using the T500 AMG makes....there are a few reasons it can be painful. The first is that higher mg/mL gear tends to be mostly ethyl oleate, which can cause issues for people who are allergic to it, although from my own research I've found it to be something like 10% of people are actually allergic to it, so that seems sort of low. Also might depend on the UG, some uses higher BA% than others, which can cause pain and discomfort, and I guess really just the high dosage can cause it to welt up. I've had welts from doing 1mL of T500 in my delts and pecs. Glutes are fine, had no issue there. I cut it down to .5mg per site and it seems to do much better. Kind of defeats the purpose of me going with a higher dosed Test, I wanted to just shoot a full cc in 1 place rather than split it up because it would save me some scar tissue from less pinning, but it is what it is. Good to hear you aren't having any issues with your T400, though. I've used other high blends like Test/Deca and Prop/Tren/Mast and had similar results in terms of additional pain and site swelling vs. traditionally dosed gear.

Its weird. I used a t-250 and it hurt like hell I then used t-400 from same one and felt nothing. Just how it goes sometimes.

I'm using the T500 AMG makes....there are a few reasons it can be painful. The first is that higher mg/mL gear tends to be mostly ethyl oleate, which can cause issues for people who are allergic to it, although from my own research I've found it to be something like 10% of people are actually allergic to it, so that seems sort of low. Also might depend on the UG, some uses higher BA% than others, which can cause pain and discomfort, and I guess really just the high dosage can cause it to welt up. I've had welts from doing 1mL of T500 in my delts and pecs. Glutes are fine, had no issue there. I cut it down to .5mg per site and it seems to do much better. Kind of defeats the purpose of me going with a higher dosed Test, I wanted to just shoot a full cc in 1 place rather than split it up because it would save me some scar tissue from less pinning, but it is what it is. Good to hear you aren't having any issues with your T400, though. I've used other high blends like Test/Deca and Prop/Tren/Mast and had similar results in terms of additional pain and site swelling vs. traditionally dosed gear.

I've used HG that hurt and UG that crippled me. It may be the BA and that may be due to the sanitation issues the producer faces. If they are not attending to sanitation they may be compensating by using high doses of BA to avoid infection.

I have friends with much higher pain thresholds than I have and they complained about the gear feeling like a mule kicked them. I don't know enough about the production process to understand what kind of shortcuts or economies of production can create painful gear.

I am sure someone can explain this but we are waiting for the organic chemist to come forth.

I recently used some t-300 e that was 2%ba and 25%bb. It felt like getting hit by a baseball bat for four or five days

adding BA is NOT meant to makeup for unsteriloe brewing practices...3% BA if us ensures that it stays in solution from where its shipped from to where ist goingf do to weather conditions, not sterility...

ba isnt about sterility, its a solvent used to make your powder Dis-solve in oil, or you would have a solution, like test suspension...

somepoep are prone to pain with certain compounds....t500 isnt for the weak, EO just makes the injection thinner not anymore sanitary or soluable...people like shooting wiht baby pins due to scar tussue...

shit i rember making test with 2% BA and no BB..many moons ago...u cant please all, but you can try

peace and resect
AMG

Anyone mixing this high dose solution with say a regular dose product? I'm sure that would help alot

500mg/ml test decanoate is thicker than I am used to even though the carrier is EO but it is entirely painless. :love:

Im running a Super Test 400 currently. I love it, and the injections are pain free, and smooooooooth!

I had a 200mg tren E, 250mg test E blend that I tried because of the great price.

It was painful the first shot or two, but after that it was good to go. The only time it seemed to hurt was if I went past 1.5ml per shot.

Here is a description of WHY injections can hurt from another board. Nothing we have not heard, but it is all in one spot.

Here's an quick overview of why it hurts, and some suggestions for how to make your next injections less painfull. Every juicer has experienced this at some point.. the Sustanon strut.. the Propinate peg leg... and the list goes on.

Often the soreness will last up to a week and end up effecting your workout and often your whole lifestyle. So what's up? Why does it hurt and what can I do to lessen the pain? Below is a quick explination.

Why it hurts: It's simple.... you're causing muscle trama. This often causes swelling of the muscle which will make matters worse. You cause muscle trama from an injection in a few different ways. Let's look at how we're causing this trauma.

1) Big ole hole in your muscle! Obviously a needle is going to damage your muscle as it cuts a hole often a inch or deeper into your muscle. Usually this is the least of your worries/pain.

2) Forceing a bunch of oil into your muscle. Believe it or not, mother nature didn't design our muscles with the consideration that we'd be forcing a bunch of oil into them. The oil spreads the muscle fibers apart which causes muscle trauma.

3) Benzyl Alcohol. This is what's used to disolve the steroid into the oil suspension. Your muscles don't particularly like this stuff. So what can we do to lessen the pain?

1) Massage the muscle/injection site well after your injection. This helps to spread the oil out evenly throughout your muscle causing less trama to any 1 particular part of the muscle.

2) Warm up your gear! Run your syringe under hot water for a couple of minutes. Heating the oil makes it thinner which again will help to allow it to spread out evenly throughout your muscle.

3) Cut your steroid with a less painful steroid, STERILE oil, or even Sterile Vitamin B12 oil. This will help dilute the concenration of Benzyl Alcohol. MAKE SURE IT'S A STERILE OIL!!!!

4) More injections of less steroid. It's not the needle that causes post injection pain, it's the steroid. Often splitting up your 3cc dose into 2 x 1.5cc injections will make life much less painfull.

5) Inject SLOWLY! The slower the better. This helps to allow some of the oil to move away from the injection site on it's own. The more you force the oil into the muscle, the more the muscle fibers near the injection site are going to be forced apart (causing muscle trama) to accomadate the oil.

6) Try to keep a steady hand. The tip of the needle is like a razor blade inside your muscle, the more you move it around, the more it's going to cut up your muscle. Notes: -Your muscles will often get "used" to injections.

Most juicers report that each injection gets a little easier and less painful (up to a point) -A "stronger steroid" will have more Benzyl Alcohol in it than a weaker steroid. Ie) 200mg/ml propinate will have twice as much Benzyl Alcohol in it than 100mg/ml propinate.

Hence, the stronger steroids will ofter cause more post injection pain. -Every juicer's body responds differently to gear. Something that was painful to you may cause no pain for someone else or vice versa.

My guess why it doesn't hurt, EO. Personally I love the stuff. It's gotten a bad rap based on old literature but it was even in the progesterone they prescribed my wife while she was pregnant. T400 with only BB and BA is usually crippling. It's so high a concentration that it wants to crystallize or crash in your body. That's why you get the hard lumps. Made with EO it's smooth as butter. There's talk about the toxicity of EO, it would take over 12000 cc's injected at once according to studies done on mice to kill a person. They say it eats rubber, I have seen bottles that aren't sitting upright made with EO and have been there for years and they're not leaking through the rubber. It does require special filters though. All this is what i read on the Internet, i do not condone this type of activity.

i dont see the big dewal about injection pain. if it hurts you to inject in compared to your lifting you probobly shouldnt even take em

I cut it with some EQ, heated it, injected very slowly (like over 1 minute for a 1.5cc injection) and it was muuuuch better. I haven't had any injection pain with it regardless, but at first the 1cc T500 shots were leaving huge swollen lumps 48 hours later. Seems to be better now.

500 is thick, but it is doable with a moderate amount of discomfort. And BA is used to help hold solution , but it is used to keep the product sterile as well.

Pain from blends

The short and simple fact is to get a high dose of a blend has to have high B.A. To make work properly and that is 100 % the reason. That is 100 %fact not guess. Hope this helps and have blessed day
B

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner