over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Prolactin, should i treat it?

trekrider215

Registered
Trying to figure out what to do here. I got bloodwork back after being on test/deca for the last 16 weeks. Honestly everything looks really good, considering.

Total Test 2,674, Estradiol 32, IGF 457, Prolactin 44

The Prolactin kind of concerns me. The normal range is 4-14 so it's quite a bit outside.

I don't have any lactation, no ED issues, no problem with sex drive, i never get itchy puffy nipples. I was not using a dopamine agonist. I dont ever use one because they make me really really sick.

Since i never have symptoms i figured fuck it i guess i dont need one, but I've also never gotten my prolactin checked.

Should i suck it up and try using the caber again to get that prolactin down? Or since i'm not really having any prolactin related symptoms to not worry about it?

I'm just not sure what all problems high prolactin can cause. Its tough finding info on it. when you search it many of the symptoms are related to having a pituitary tumor, which is obviously different than simply having high prolactin caused by taking deca/tren.

I do have some weird stuff going on like random aches and pains in my legs, sort of like muscle weakness, loss of strength in my lower body. Sore stiff tendons in my knees for no reason at all.. Lower body just kind of feels like shit somedays.

Might be completely unrelated. Still just trying to figure out if i should try to get it lowered even though i dont do too well with DA's. From what I've heard it takes a while to lower by itself.

I did bloodwork and used 99% l -dopa and it lowered mine before and after. It was 40 before, then after i started l dopa and did it a few weeks it went to 5

I did bloodwork and used 99% l -dopa and it lowered mine before and after. It was 40 before, then after i started l dopa and did it a few weeks it went to 5

Those are great results. I don't know much about l-dopa but I'm assuming it probably works sort of the same way. If I may ask what dose did you use and how did u go about finding it?

What does L-dope feel like mentally and physically? Does it increase or decrease energy, sex drive, strength, endurance, quality of sleep, etc.?
I’ve never tried it but am curious.

Those are great results. I don't know much about l-dopa but I'm assuming it probably works sort of the same way. If I may ask what dose did you use and how did u go about finding it?

I used hghpro which used 99 % L -dopa. They changed their formula to like 50 % l-dopa. I trust their brand though bc of the bloodwork I had with them and I worked for them for eight years.

What does L-dope feel like mentally and physically? Does it increase or decrease energy, sex drive, strength, endurance, quality of sleep, etc.?
I’ve never tried it but am curious.

L-dopa increases dopamine and decreases serotonin. It seems to help with sleep before bed a bit. For it to cross the brain blood barrier a high egcg is needed like 200 mgs or more which amplifies it where you feel effects a lot more

I wouldnt recommend more than 2-3 months at a time and maybe used every other day as this is probably enough to keep prolactin sides at bay, if thats what your experiencing. Do not use it a year straight or even six months , you can throw off your brain chemistry I feel. I used a year straight onetime.

The bloodwork I did with it, I didnt use high egcg , just the 99% l -dopa in hghpro.

I tried taking .25mg's of Cabergoline on two different occasions. Each time i took before bed. A few hours later i would go into the most vivid dream and in the dream i can literally feel intense anxiety actually in my sleep. The second i woke up it was like i got hit by a train. I was in a full blown panic attack, probably the worst I've ever had. I jumped out of my bed ran through the living room, ran into the bathroom, stared at myself in the mirror and i swair i didn't even recognize myself. It's like i forgot what i looked like. It was such overwhelming panic and terror. I sat on the couch hyperventiliating so hard i thought i was going to pass out.

I've had bad panic attacks before, but this seemed either different or just worse. It seemed like nothing short of a fucking psychotic episode.

I'm on a medicine called suboxone (buprenorphine/naloxone). I really feel like the caber had some type of bad reaction with it. Maybe because being on the suboxone has aleady fucked up my dopamine or serotonin or something.

I'm terrified that that is going to happen again, lol. I've got some caber on the way, but i think i'm going to try this high dose Vit B6 just to see if i can lower it at all. I dropped the deca as wel.

I tried taking .25mg's of Cabergoline on two different occasions. Each time i took before bed. A few hours later i would go into the most vivid dream and in the dream i can literally feel intense anxiety actually in my sleep. The second i woke up it was like i got hit by a train. I was in a full blown panic attack, probably the worst I've ever had. I jumped out of my bed ran through the living room, ran into the bathroom, stared at myself in the mirror and i swair i didn't even recognize myself. It's like i forgot what i looked like. It was such overwhelming panic and terror. I sat on the couch hyperventiliating so hard i thought i was going to pass out.

I've had bad panic attacks before, but this seemed either different or just worse. It seemed like nothing short of a fucking psychotic episode.

I'm on a medicine called suboxone (buprenorphine/naloxone). I really feel like the caber had some type of bad reaction with it. Maybe because being on the suboxone has aleady fucked up my dopamine or serotonin or something.

I'm terrified that that is going to happen again, lol. I've got some caber on the way, but i think i'm going to try this high dose Vit B6 just to see if i can lower it at all. I dropped the deca as wel.

100% it did, I've never had that issue with caber nor have any of my friends and we all love the stuff. Stay away from it fuck that!

Are you on a dosage of subox that you are tapering down to eventually get off completely? I remember going through it and around the 6 month mark my doctor had me come off... was a bit to early as the anxiety was to much to handle. So back on, but finally around the one year mark I was able to transition off completely much easier.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member