over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Prolactin

heavyb

Registered
I used caber in the past but it seems it is getting harder to find. I bought some research liquid Prami and boy that shit makes me feel worse than the ED.
What is the is the best for lower prolactin now?

Caber is best but I have yet to find legit caber, or it's been a long time at least. All the pfizer stuff I have tried has been fake.

Prami is really your safest bet and easy to tell if it's fake or not. Just start extremely low dosed. It does not take much at all.

Caber is best but I have yet to find legit caber, or it's been a long time at least. All the pfizer stuff I have tried has been fake.

Prami is really your safest bet and easy to tell if it's fake or not. Just start extremely low dosed. It does not take much at all.

What do you normally start out dosing the prami at? I tired it and got pretty sick to my stomach on it maybe too much at wrong time of day.

What do you normally start out dosing the prami at? I tired it and got pretty sick to my stomach on it maybe too much at wrong time of day.

nausea is a side effect from too high dopamine. try again with half the dose & monitor with bloodwork (prolactin levels).

Weird, I’ve never found any pfizer that’s been fake, bought from 3 different vendors over the years.

Prami is nasty stuff, tried dozens of different protocols and dosages and never got it right for me and nowhere near as strong at reducing prolactin......much better for increasing sensitivity down there though.....never felt anything as good as prami for that.

I get cheap caber from India

There is a sponsor here that carries legit Cabergoline...

Heard he lives in the red white and “BLUE” country

And everyone says he’s a “DIMOND” in the rough

Just saying... I heard is all...

I used caber in the past but it seems it is getting harder to find. I bought some research liquid Prami and boy that shit makes me feel worse than the ED.
What is the is the best for lower prolactin now?

Are you on a cycle? Is that why your prolactin is elevated?

Or are you off-cycle and having this elevation?

If you are off cycle, look into mucuna pruriens (40% extract) 250mg every other day. Helps lower prolactin and has other ligands in it to prevent dopamine side-effects in peripherals.

Maybe some p5p as well

Prami can be harsh for sure. If you really need to lower high prolactin and you are on a cycle, then I would probably say finding caber is important (I know you said it is hard to find but it is out there).

The benefit of Caber is its very long half life but it is not the ideal dopamine agonist as it has more side effects.Pramipexole is far better but needs precise dosing. Ropinirole is the safest dopamine agonist. Bottom line any dopamine agonist should be used for short periods of time only. as dopamine withdrawl can be very serious.

The benefit of Caber is its very long half life but it is not the ideal dopamine agonist as it has more side effects.Pramipexole is far better but needs precise dosing. Ropinirole is the safest dopamine agonist. Bottom line any dopamine agonist should be used for short periods of time only. as dopamine withdrawl can be very serious.

Hello

......could you plan elaborate.

"Ropinirole is the safest dopamine agonist"

BROMOCRIPTINE is another option. Like with PRAMI, start your dosage low.

I was going to mention bromo. It's definitely an option and has been used by many bodybuilders over the years. I have weirdly just took 1/2 tab for the first time in years.

Prami can be the most amazing or the worst thing ever. You really have to get your dose right with prami and be extra careful. Nothing has made me feel better and worse. Worst night of my life is when I took too much prami :eek::D

Dostinex/cabergoline is probably my fav but only because it's the easiest to run and gives me the least side effects.

They all can lower prolactin very effectively. As posted most use these things too lightly and shouldn't stay on them too long.

Last edited:

Geno will be making his own caber soon. Have you ever tried bromocriptine?

Dopamine-agonists (other than my amphetamine) are something I'll never mess around with, I've seen one too many cases of people going mental on them. (gambling, whores, violence)

I was going to mention bromo. It's definitely an option and has been used by many bodybuilders over the years. I have weirdly just took 1/2 tab for the first time in years.

Prami can be the most amazing or the worst thing ever. You really have to get your dose right with prami and be extra careful. Nothing has made me feel better and worse. Worst night of my life is when I took too much prami :eek::D

Dostinex/cabergoline is probably my fav but only because it's the easiest to run and gives me the least side effects.

They all can lower prolactin very effectively. As posted most use these things too lightly and shouldn't stay on them too long.

Careful with bromo as it’s an ergot derived dopamine agonist like caber. Pramipexole and Ropinirole are non ergot which eliminate the cardiac side effects of dopamine agonist.

Careful with bromo as it’s an ergot derived dopamine agonist like caber. Pramipexole and Ropinirole are non ergot which eliminate the cardiac side effects of dopamine agonist.

I am only going to use it for 2-3 weeks at 1/2 tab (1.25mg). I have used it before. Like many other DA's it packs a punch. Makes me very drowsy a few hours after dosing and I have been sweating a lot in my sleep.

Dopamine-agonists (other than my amphetamine) are something I'll never mess around with, I've seen one too many cases of people going mental on them. (gambling, whores, violence)

*everyone take heed! THIS IS 100% true....happened to me.....& UNDER A DR'S CARE!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131