over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High RBC: Testosterone and Erythropoiesis

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
High RBC caused by higher doses of testosterone, etc

As you may know, Testosterone lowers Erythropoiesis, which causes excess RBC (this is great for anemia), however too high RBC , can be related to heart attack, stroke.

Two ways to deal with it

1. Give blood

2. Nutritionally
Yerba Mate
citrulline

My source

http://youtu.be/FBx-g0sQHL4

has anyone lowered there RNC, hemocrit and globin using these supplements?

sorry I dont know how to edit. I think what test lowers is something like its ephosadine (sp) , not Erythropoiesis.

its in the video at about 16 or 16:30

Donating blood is the most effective way

LTB the subject of donating blood to lower hematocrit is something that has been widely talked about on the board. Respectfully, this thread belongs in the Beginner section for those that may not be aware of this.

Im gonna get both and see how it goes.....

How mich of each? It doesnt say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im gonna get both and see how it goes.....

How mich of each? It doesnt say?

im getting citulline and trying it on my next labs, which is about in 5-6 weeks, see if there is any truth to this

im always looking for better ways of doing things for me. if a supplement /nutritional approach can lower my hemocrit/rbc count all the better

I know about aspirin and grapefruit juice

Does those people that wear gas masks while working out in the gym do all that JUST SO they will have high rbc? and we don't want it..weird.

idk about the mate deal...

i will tell you if it were true you would see some kind of difference in the lack of blood thinners used in countries that consume a lot, as there are many where the population consumes basically none.

in places where it is common everyone drinks it all freakin day long.

to such an extent that it would have to show somewhere...

since it was used at "Yerba mate tea or placebo (5g/day)" doesnt one believe that the caffeine has caused this? and doesnt it seem that 5 g a day is a ton? considering the caffeine amounts in 5g per day of yerba mate?

actually its very little when you compare to places that consume normally, that's why this really jumps out at me.

people walk everywhere with little mate kits and it is like a constant thing all day more so than any other drink, more then water.

actually its very little when you compare to places that consume normally, that's why this really jumps out at me.

people walk everywhere with little mate kits and it is like a constant thing all day more so than any other drink, more then water.

Its very little unless one cant handle caffeine..... Then id figure ud be all jittery and feel like ur heart is gonna explode right? :)

Its very little unless one cant handle caffeine..... Then id figure ud be all jittery and feel like ur heart is gonna explode right? :)

I don't notice caffeine in mate at all.

I drink super strong coffee though...

seriously you have no idea how prevalent it is, argentina is like the epicenter but in chile and parguay people drink lots too.

All forms of caffeine, cacao (dark chocolate), garlic and Curcumin inhibit thromboxane A2 and B2 formation. As well reduces platelet aggregation. By inhibiting thromboxane formation, in which is prothrombotic, reduces viscosity.

I don't notice caffeine in mate at all.

I drink super strong coffee though...

seriously you have no idea how prevalent it is, argentina is like the epicenter but in chile and parguay people drink lots too.

I guess thats where i differ, since this past summer when i passed out doing a phlem, ive been so super sensitive to all sorts of stuff.....

All forms of caffeine, cacao (dark chocolate), garlic and Curcumin inhibit thromboxane A2 and B2 formation. As well reduces platelet aggregation. By inhibiting thromboxane formation, in which is prothrombotic, reduces viscosity.

that's an awesome Stewie answer!!!!

lol!

:headbang:

Im sticking with my black tea and green tea intake to keep hematocrit down....Im seeing if that pans out with some of my next bloodwork.

I cannot try the yerba mate route because of so many links to mouth, throat, esophagus and lung cancer with prolonged chronic use.....not worth the risk in my opinion.

Im sticking with my black tea and green tea intake to keep hematocrit down....Im seeing if that pans out with some of my next bloodwork.

I cannot try the yerba mate route because of so many links to mouth, throat, esophagus and lung cancer with prolonged chronic use.....not worth the risk in my opinion.

here again look into population info.

if it is real, it has to show up statistically some how.

there is just too dramatic a difference not to.

that's why I don't buy a lot of these mate claims, its just something that first world people haven't heard of so much that is dirt cheap and can be cashed in on.

here again look into population info.

if it is real, it has to show up statistically some how.

there is just too dramatic a difference not to.

that's why I don't buy a lot of these mate claims, its just something that first world people haven't heard of so much that is dirt cheap and can be cashed in on.

For me personally Im just not going to take a chance with it.... My father died of cancer.... im not going to do something that might be conducive to that risk to benefit wise

Maté consumption and the risk of squamous cell esophageal cancer in... - PubMed - NCBI

Maté drinking and oral and oro-pharyngeal cancer: a systematic revi... - PubMed - NCBI

The beverage maté: a risk factor for cancer of the head and neck. - PubMed - NCBI

Maté: a risk factor for oral and oropharyngeal cancer. - PubMed - NCBI

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828