over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High resting heart rate on Test Cycle

It's probably the hgh. I have it too since switching brands. Not quite as high as yours tho, when I feel like it's bad it's around 80 or 85 bpm which is around 15 bpm higher than normal for me. Gonna order me some nebivolol for it.
i had the same issues when switching brands. Even when both brands where tested and considered "very good generics" or even pharma.
still not sure why this happens when all say "GH is GH". I am completely sure there is more to it and inter-individual differences to certain brands

I have a Garmin Fenix 7x that monitors heart rate 24/7.
Ok. Yeah, then that is a high heart rate. I agree with other who say lower the dose and up the cardio. Probably a good idea to talk to a doc too.

Appreciate the update, been wondering about dropping gh for a few weeks to see how my BP/HR does

def check your E2 levels, when mine gets to high my heart rate goes through the roof. Keeping E2 in check makes a huge difference for me.

Hey guys. Another update. I got off everything like some of you recommended. I’m worried I messed my body up somehow. Whenever I do cardio or expend a lot of energy I get extremely dizzy, which almost certainly causes a panick attack. Lately my brain has been in a fog and I’ve had little to no appetite. I stopped about week 2 into my PCT because I thought the nolvadex was doing it. I got blood work done (metabolic, CBC, Vitamin D, lipid), and really the only thing out of normal levels was slightly high cholesterol.

I’m at a loss because I feel like absolute anxious garbage with nothing to point to. Are there any recommendations for a certain test or something to take to make me feel better? I had covid pretty bad about 4 months ago which was the impetus for doing a cycle when I recovered. I was out of the gym for 3 weeks and wanted to kick start feeling better again, but now I’m regretting it. I’m trying to figure out where to turn here for help. I just want to feel normal again.

Hey guys. Another update. I got off everything like some of you recommended. I’m worried I messed my body up somehow. Whenever I do cardio or expend a lot of energy I get extremely dizzy, which almost certainly causes a panick attack. Lately my brain has been in a fog and I’ve had little to no appetite. I stopped about week 2 into my PCT because I thought the nolvadex was doing it. I got blood work done (metabolic, CBC, Vitamin D, lipid), and really the only thing out of normal levels was slightly high cholesterol.

I’m at a loss because I feel like absolute anxious garbage with nothing to point to. Are there any recommendations for a certain test or something to take to make me feel better? I had covid pretty bad about 4 months ago which was the impetus for doing a cycle when I recovered. I was out of the gym for 3 weeks and wanted to kick start feeling better again, but now I’m regretting it. I’m trying to figure out where to turn here for help. I just want to feel normal again.
Get a full thyroid panel done.

How much water are you drinking?

Mine goes up really high on cycle if I don’t over hydrate

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume