over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

high resting heart rate.

sodzl

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My resting heart rate has been a bit high. Resting is around 80 bpm , however upon standing out hits about 115-120.

no anabolics, no hgh/peptides no stimulants

6'0 205 41 yrs
Blood pressure is ok
Just started cardio 2-3 times a week
Anybody have any recommendations ass far as supps?

Your resting heart rate is fine, but if it jumps up 20 bmp or more upon standing.. then it is a good sign that you are dehydrated and needs fluids.

So, how much water do you drink per day? Do you feel dizzy or anything like that?

It also would be a good idea to see your Doc, because this could be sign up something else. Better safe than sorry.

I drink plenty of fluids. Mostly water but some gatorade and kool aid. I was going to donate plasma when they informed me my hearty rate was to high. I wad drinking excess water the day before.

I would keep up with cardio, probably go more around 4 days a week minimum. Drink plenty of fluids and get your heart working. You're probably out of shape cardio wise ( I'm just guessing since you said you just started cardio) Do that for a month and reevaluate. If your heart rate is still high see a doctor.

I would keep up with cardio, probably go more around 4 days a week minimum. Drink plenty of fluids and get your heart working. You're probably out of shape cardio wise ( I'm just guessing since you said you just started cardio) Do that for a month and reevaluate. If your heart rate is still high see a doctor.

A hell spur has prevented me from doing more cardio. I've used the stationary bike but not as much as I should. The bike doesn't seem to get my heart rate as high, jogging had it at 170-190bpm. On the bike its about 150 bpm.

A hell spur has prevented me from doing more cardio. I've used the stationary bike but not as much as I should. The bike doesn't seem to get my heart rate as high, jogging had it at 170-190bpm. On the bike its about 150 bpm.

Try swimming if you can.

hello, try to perform cardio 4-5 times a week walking on the treadmill with heart rate of 130 beats per minute, If it rises to 150 low speed and tries to get your heart rate drops to 130 ... if you can not do I recommend you to go to the doctor to make a check .... greetings

I would suggest speaking with your primary care provider to check for deficiencies, such as iron, B-12 and folic acid. Deficiencies of any of those can lead to increased heart rate. I would also look into your potassium and magnesium levels, preferably RBC magnesium.

Last edited:
My wife's resting heart rate has always been around 100 beats per minute. She is healthy.

No chance of anemia, huh? Very common for females and athletes (more so runners, intense cardio enthusiast) to become iron deficient.

Real 100 bpm, is rather high.

My wife's resting heart rate has always been around 100 beats per minute. She is healthy.

No chance of anemia, huh? Very common for females and athletes (more so runners, intense cardio enthusiast) to become iron deficient.

Real 100 bpm, is rather high.

This is my wife. Her heart rate gets as high as 118. She spent a week in the hospital the first time it happened. She is anemic and had to have a transfusion that time.

My resting heart rate has been a bit high. Resting is around 80 bpm , however upon standing out hits about 115-120.

no anabolics, no hgh/peptides no stimulants

6'0 205 41 yrs

Blood pressure is ok

Just started cardio 2-3 times a week

Anybody have any recommendations ass far as supps?

Have you tried taking ortho static vitals on yourself? And what I mean is, blood pressure and heart rate in the supine position, then sitting and then standing. Try it. And send me a pm. I realize I'm new here, I post on a couple other boards. Long time reader, just wanting to help! (Then we can talk supps)

A whale has a heart rate of 20 bpm and lives approx. 100 years...A mountain rat has a heart rate of 1500 bpm and lives 3 years...always bad to accelarate the machine I guess

Last edited:

A resting HR of 100 bpm, is rather high.

Corrected. I was walking between classes and typing that... Not sure how I ended up with Real in my previous post...? O well.

This is my wife. Her heart rate gets as high as 118. She spent a week in the hospital the first time it happened. She is anemic and had to have a transfusion that time.

Did supplemental iron help correct it?

I personally have been severely iron deficient from monthly therapeutic phlebotomies with a RHR of 110 bmp. Sufficient in iron/ferritin now with a RHR of 50-55 bpm.

Last edited:
Ya my wife is healthy. She has had everything from blood work to an ECG and all good. She said her heart rate has been high for as long as she can remember.

Thanks for all the help guys. I've done a couple days of consistent cardio and the hearty rate has already begin to drop. Guess I just needed more cardio, I'llkeep Assn eye on things

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131