over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Sensitivity CRP!?!? Need some guideance on my blood work

Lene28

Registered
I just got my labs done and everything looks pretty good except my High Sensitivity CRP was 16.69 and the range on my labs is 0.00-0.99 mg/L. Can somebody explain exactly what this is and what I can do to correct it?

I was taking 200mg Test C per week and 4iu gold top GH per day. The only other thing was my HCT was 57.4 which is down from my draw 6 months ago when it was 60. My only change for this was taking IP6 that Dante recommended I take.

One thing I will add is I did have the flu either 2 weeks before or the week before I had my blood drawn; Idk if that would make a difference.

That isn't high if you had a virus.

What dose ip-6? The crit taste can be thrown off due to dehydration which im betting you were after flu.

One thing I will add is I did have the flu either 2 weeks before or the week before I had my blood drawn; Idk if that would make a difference.

Training and getting C reative protein specific tested shortly after will show up extremely high take 3-4 days off and re test

Training and getting C reative protein specific tested shortly after will show up extremely high take 3-4 days off and re test

not true. mine is .05 the day after a heavy workout.

Only time mine has ever been higher than 0.3 was when I was sick and needed antibiotics. But even then it was like 1.5. I'd make sure you feel 100% then re-test. Make it a day or two after training.

Only time mine has ever been higher than 0.3 was when I was sick and needed antibiotics. But even then it was like 1.5. I'd make sure you feel 100% then re-test. Make it a day or two after training.

They told me to go get my heart checked because I could be at risk for cardiac issues. I just turned 34 and nobody in my family on either side has ever had heart issues so it freaked me out a little bit!

Mine was 55+ last time I had bloods, I flipped out and posted about it on this board. I thought I was a walking dead man..

I had my bloods drawn Wednesday morning and later recalled that the Monday before that, I stayed home sick because it felt like I got hit by a train, my ENTIRE body ached. I took Monday and Tuesday off training, still wasn't 100% Wednesday but got my bloods done to check other markers and came back with a very high C-reactive Protein.. the sickness I had the day before was likely the cause.

I'll know in 3 weeks for sure; rechecking.

I have trained heavy the day before as well and last time I was like .5. I guess it must have been the flu
Strange. My c reactive protein specific was spiked when I did bloods after heavy training. I re tested it after taking 3 days off an it dropped to .3

Mine was 55+ last time I had bloods, I flipped out and posted about it on this board. I thought I was a walking dead man..

I had my bloods drawn Wednesday morning and later recalled that the Monday before that, I stayed home sick because it felt like I got hit by a train, my ENTIRE body ached. I took Monday and Tuesday off training, still wasn't 100% Wednesday but got my bloods done to check other markers and came back with a very high C-reactive Protein.. the sickness I had the day before was likely the cause.

I'll know in 3 weeks for sure; rechecking.
That makes me feel better lol; I thought I was a dead man walking too! Let me know how your retest turns out

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear