over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Systoic BP reading

These are the two that I use. A Littman (I forget the name of it) for adults is the black one and a Littman Style for pediatrics which I very rarely use any more. The Peds stethoscopes generally cost 50 to 100% more back when I bought these suckers.

Do you check your own ? Or have the wife do it ? How hard would you say it is ? I wonder if I could teach my wife.. she’s super smart and runs a huge company but her street smarts is pretty non-existent

To home check properly, you would also need a properly fitting sphygmomanometer.

Foxman101, the next time you go see your Dr. bring your portable BP machine with you and see if it correlates with your Dr. office BP machine #'s. I suspect it may be your machine or your cuff size. Measure in both arms if the tech is agreeable.

$10 says the readings will not correlate within 3 mm Hg.

One case study doesn't mean it works FYI

Nice catch Kaladryn. One case is barely tantamount to anecdotal evidence.

These are the two that I use. A Littman (I forget the name of it) for adults is the black one and a Littman Style for pediatrics which I very rarely use any more. The Peds stethoscopes generally cost 50 to 100% more back when I bought these suckers.

Prob would help if images were posted, right?

stethoscopes.jpg

Do you check your own ? Or have the wife do it ? How hard would you say it is ? I wonder if I could teach my wife.. she’s super smart and runs a huge company but her street smarts is pretty non-existent
It's very easy to do. Just takes some practice. My cardiopulmonary physiology professor showed the entire class how to do it in about 30 minutes, with lots of practice. Look up a guide online. I posted on this site once how to do it. The main thing is to be sure you have a decent stethoscope. My old one made it very hard to hear. Getting an accurate diastolic pressure is hard with a cheap stethoscope.

did you say "decent"? A decent stethoscope you can get for $40-50. The Littman you purchased for nearly $100 is an excellent stethoscope (minus the rain finish).
I liked the pretty color!

To home check properly, you would also need a properly fitting sphygmomanometer.
I bought one that is extra large because I found at the office I was getting consistent high readings. My arm has shrunk down now, but it's still near the limit of a regular cuff. I think the higher readings I keep getting at the doctors office now are probably due to this still. The nurses never listen to me when I suggest larger cuff.

$10 says the readings will not correlate within 3 mm Hg.
Surprisingly, the omron I have is usually within 3 to 5 mm hg of my manual reading here at home. The only time my omron was inaccurate was when my BP was really low. I guess the microphone/sensor had problems picking up the sound. Doing it with my old cheap stethoscope was difficult too.

Last week at my doctor's office the nurse read my bp as 80/50!...she asked me if I was okay....she then used the electric BP machine and it read 96/60...I have had low BP for a few years now...usually about 100/70....occasionally it will go to to 115/75...

Last week at my doctor's office the nurse read my bp as 80/50!...she asked me if I was okay....she then used the electric BP machine and it read 96/60...I have had low BP for a few years now...usually about 100/70....occasionally it will go to to 115/75...
Yeah, when mine gets that low I feel pretty bad. Your heart is healthy though, so you might be able to handle it.

I had to drop 1 medicine completely and decrease my lisinopril dose.

Nice catch Kaladryn. One case is barely tantamount to anecdotal evidence.
I assume you are aware that bodybuilders have been talking about triptorelin for a decade or more and that many sponsors carry it?

I assume you are aware that bodybuilders have been talking about triptorelin for a decade or more and that many sponsors carry it?
From what I read, that medicine would be taken for just a short time when it boosts the hormones, because after some time it repressed levels bad.

• "Triptorelin causes serum testosterone concentrations to fall to levels typically observed in surgically castrated men."

One article says it's being used early on during gender reassignment programs for male to female.

Is this the same drug as your post mentions?

Was that a shot at me b/c I was paying you a compliment?

Ooh...I love a trip down pharmacology/medical memory lane. And if it was a shot at me, then explain to me why sponsors are carrying FAICAR (just to name one example I have seen)? Do you even know where or how FAICAR (N-Formylaminoimidazole-4-carboxide ribonucleotide) fits into the biochemical metabolic pathway and why it is important? Same goes for AICAR, SAICAR, and any other upstream chemical structure. Now the question I present to you is simple: Without referring to WebMD, PubMed, or any other web-based site, can you tell me the main function of FAICAR? If it assuages your concerns, 99% of people don't know the answer either. It's a precursor for in vivo synthesis of Inosine monophosphate (IMP) which is one of the in vivo precursors to generate ATP. Furthermore, IMP is a precursor for in vivo synthesis of Xanthine monophosphate (XMP) which is one of the precursors to to synthesize Guanosine monophosphate (GTP). The aforementioned statements detail the rudimentary facts of only a small portion of the complete picture of human biochemistry at the molecular level and there are dozens of minor but important details I have intentionally left out simply due to its complex nature.

If you really want to learn true human biochemistry at the graduate level, PM me for a more detailed list but for starters, I'd recommend the following textbooks: Grisham and Grisham, Lehninger, and Marks. If you wish to read BMB journals instead, I'd recommend The Journal of Biological Sciences or see if you can get a student membership with the American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology and get your learn on.

Here's some food for thought: Remember that medication we used to give pregnant women for all sorts of pregnancy-related issues for over 30 years back in the 40s and 70s? Now please tell me how Diethylstilbestrol (DES) turned out for thousands of children born in the US after that debacle. And it only took THIRTY f'n years to figure that one out.

I am so confused.

Bro,
With a BP of 80/50 or 96/60, your Mean Arteria Pressure is barely above 65 mm Hg which is the minimum needed to adequate perfuse the kidneys.

Bro,
With a BP of 80/50 or 96/60, your Mean Arteria Pressure is barely above 65 mm Hg which is the minimum needed to adequate perfuse the kidneys.
Mine was down around 100/65 and I felt pretty shitty. My doctors didnt seem too worried, but I told them I wanted to raise it because I felt like crap. Now I keep it around 120/80 and feel much better. I only take 5 mg/day lisinopril now because of it, and had to get off spironolactone too. When I was recovering from the heart attack in ICU my BP was around 65/45 or so, cant remember. Only that it was extremely low and they tilted the bed down at a steep angle to get increase blood flow to my head. I thought I was a goner.

I wouldnt be able to tolerate having BP at 80/50 and be able to walk around. In my case when it was real low, I was laying prone in my hospital bed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131