over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High test cycles

This is something that I ALWAYS think about every time one of these threads come up. And this is because the board is usually so split on discussions like these....we have several posters with no pics talking about how you need 5g to turn pro. And then we hear from our well-respected posters who chime in saying low-dosed is the way to go.

Obviously from a health perspective low-dosed is the way to go. But...in these conversations we are USUALLY talking about the big boys in the HW and SHW classes. And it's as simple as this. If you DONT have insane genetics, you are going to need to blast 2g+ for a couple years juuuust to get to the right offseason weight and just to be able to have your body be OK being 250lbs at 7%. It's that simple.

Dusty is my favorite posters here but to assume that he got to 300lbs in the offseason running TRT is bat shit crazy. ONCE YOU GET THERE, you can maintain and make good progress with low dosages and reallllly dialing in your diet and training—just like JM and Dusty say. But in order to move up weight classes and be competitive in the amateur ranks, you haaaaave to blast high level drugs. Now once you're a pro and you have this size and a new set point, you can lower everything. But getting there is the fucking battle.

[/B]

That last paragraph is a huge pet peeve of mine. No one wants to talk what it took to get there (food and drugs) but everyone that is there has no problem screaming TRT off Season. I'm all for it (TRT off season) but that's after most of the size is accumulated through training, food, and drugs. I think I saw John post about eating like 2000 calories a day right now. Does anyone think he had to eat more than that to build NEW muscle. Yes. But to maintain NO. Same with Matt P right now in what he's doing. He's eating nothing and taking a bit of Var. I def think your don't need as much food or drugs to maintain old size. New size is a different story. Plus I have seen some of these clients off Season programs and they aren't 2000 calories and only 37.5mg Var.
I'm saying this and I'm not a huge dose guy. I have found I respond much better when focusing on progressive overload and eating what my body needs to grow. Only increasing doses off Season when I need to buy honestly I haven't got there so the off season dose stays he same.

Exactly. At the same time, anyone who misinterprets when a guy with pro size says they are on TRT off season, to mean he got huge on TRT is an idiot. The pro never said that and should never be accused of saying it. It should be common sense. I was having this exact conversation with pitbull offline yesterday. All I interpret when a pro comes here and says they are currently on TRT, is that it's very possible to maintain a lot of muscle on just that. That's all it should mean.

Exactly. At the same time, anyone who misinterprets when a guy with pro size says they are on TRT off season, to mean he got huge on TRT is an idiot. The pro never said that and should never be accused of saying it. It should be common sense. I was having this exact conversation with pitbull offline yesterday. All I interpret when a pro comes here and says they are currently on TRT, is that it's very possible to maintain a lot of muscle on just that. That's all it should mean.

Def....I see it that way. I just hope others are realizing that's too. I know we have tons of guys around here who take plenty of things out of context and fail to see the big picture.

im beating a dead horse with this, and im not going to throw out names, believe or not, who really cares at this point. There are guys outing there putting muscle on in their offseason(and more than just a few pounds) really growing on 300-500mgs test and a few 1-2ius of gh. call me a liar, whatever I don't care.

You wouldn't believe me but if I told you every guy I know and have met that are doing 5- x grams of gear with 30iu gh and 100iu insulin, are they huge? yes! obsurbdly huge actually and they look like smashed dog shit and have never ever been first call outs at a national level show and cant even take the overall at a state level and everyone I know that's done something in this sport, national level and pro runs at the high end of a moderate dose at competition time.

Very true but some guys solely go on about the low part of the season month after month. It's like me asking you what are your doses and you say 200mg test because you done that for 5 months about 9 months ago. So it can be very misleading. Personally if a guy doesn't want to talk about drugs I completely understand and good for them so don't say a thing. But to go on about the low part of the season every time someone asks about drugs to me shows a lot. But who cares and we are just going around in circles like everytime this subject comes up. I just wish this forum was a judge free place people can be honest about everything they do without having someone preach if you need that much you shouldn't be bodybuilding etc. Loads of guys take too much so offer them constructive criticism but don't have a go at someone for being honest.

You wouldn't believe me but if I told you every guy I know and have met that are doing 5- x grams of gear with 30iu gh and 100iu insulin, are they huge? yes! obsurbdly huge actually and they look like smashed dog shit and have never ever been first call outs at a national level show and cant even take the overall at a state level and everyone I know that's done something in this sport, national level and pro runs at the high end of a moderate dose at competition time.

Exactly, you do what you need to do to get huge then you dial it in.

We all know those dummies who want to be huge for being huge's sake, and I am not talking about them and their red faced selves. If you don't compete I fully agree that it is stupid. But if you do compete its your job to create as big a piece of clay as possible and then get out the chisel.

The chisel is most effective at lower dosages.

Now this is best accomplished at a younger age, the trend of guys new to blasting in their 30s, 40s, and 50s is ridiculous.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131