over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High test, Low e, no ai

dros

Registered
So I'm having a weird problem

I've been on a cruise for 4 weeks 50mg Test E eod now with some proviron here and there after my blast on Primo 800mg and proviron 50mg ed.

I got bloodwork done yesterday and my levels Where 828ng/dl (ranges between 800-1000ng/dl depending on when they draw blood) and estrogen below the 'low' reference range. I had the usual low e symptoms, but did not think It would be that low seeing as I'm not on any ai. I know proviron can block the forming of estrogen. Do you think this is the culprit? Up the dosage to 250mg?

So I'm having a weird problem

I've been on a cruise for 4 weeks 50mg Test E eod now with some proviron here and there after my blast on Primo 800mg and proviron 50mg ed.

I got bloodwork done yesterday and my levels Where 828ng/dl (ranges between 800-1000ng/dl depending on when they draw blood) and estrogen below the 'low' reference range. I had the usual low e symptoms, but did not think It would be that low seeing as I'm not on any ai. I know proviron can block the forming of estrogen. Do you think this is the culprit? Up the dosage to 250mg?
Small ED shots whether it was a blast or a cruise worked extremely well for me.

Especially in maintaining E2 equilibrium, and minimizing side effects.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Small ED shots whether it was a blast or a cruise worked extremely well for me.

Especially in maintaining E2 equilibrium, and minimizing side effects.

I agree, it has worked great for me untill now. I Do eod instead of ed though.

How long ago did you finish your blast ?

I'm running Primo & Test, and the Primo has tanked my E2 also. Usually I'm quite sensitive to aromatize on test only

EOD and ED shots are GREAT! To achieve the exact opposite of what the OP is trying to achieve. Essentially splitting the dosages up to smaller regular doses is to build up the steroid (Androgen in this case) to a constant blood level while at the same time preventing excessive Aromatization. In this particular instance the Steroid is NOT aromatizing leaving the OP with low E2 which is a VERY unpleasant situation.
Without knowing more detail, heres a few points.
_Yes, Provision can inhibit Aromatase response in front of low consistent dosages.
_How low is E2?

Prelim advise consolidate your dosage into 1 injection at the value of the individual dosages, in hopes of getting an aromatase enzyme trigger started and even things out.Once every 7 to 10 days VS ED or EOD.

DHEA taken twice daily can sometimes be used in these instances to help the bodies E2 TEMPORARILY until your body starts converting over.

Lastly, some have recommended the use of HCG in order to trigger the conversions...

EOD and ED shots are GREAT! To achieve the exact opposite of what the OP is trying to achieve. Essentially splitting the dosages up to smaller regular doses is to build up the steroid (Androgen in this case) to a constant blood level while at the same time preventing excessive Aromatization. In this particular instance the Steroid is NOT aromatizing leaving the OP with low E2 which is a VERY unpleasant situation.
_Yes, Provision can inhibit Aromatase response in front of low consistent dosages.
_How low is E2?

Prelim advise consolidate your dosage into 1 injection at the value of the individual dosages, in hopes of getting an aromatase enzyme trigger started and even things out.Once every 7 to 10 days VS ED or EOD.

DHEA taken twice daily can sometimes be used in these instances to help the bodies E2 TEMPORARILY until your body starts converting over.

Lastly, some have recommended the use of HCG in order to trigger the conversions...

The the range on my estrogen test was below 7nmol. ref range is 7-18

u dont have free test or shbg numbers?

The the range on my estrogen test was below 7nmol. ref range is 7-18

Which Lab measured estradiol in nmol/l? Seems unusual.

Free test: 21, ref range 2.3-9.9
Shbg: 14nmol, ref range 8-60

Not Everyone here lives in 'Merica

This is in a nordic country

I reckon I'm now clumped as one under the nation of hillbillizium.

I reckon I'm now clumped as one under the nation of hillbillizium.

Haha! You're good bro.

You have any ideas of my weird issue?

I'll be upping the test to 62.5mg eod and dropping proviron for now and see how it goes.

I'm doing my morning cardio or I'd give you a somewhat lengthy reply.

Nevertheless, I do question whether if the assay is for total estrogens or estradiol, given the reference range. I'm not familiar with the Si units of measurement in this instance. Tho roughly doing the equivocal Si conversions in my head (in which I may be wrong). I'd like to believe your estradiol would be high rather than low???

Is it total estrogens or estradiol?

:)

Haha! You're good bro.

You have any ideas of my weird issue?

I'll be upping the test to 62.5mg eod and dropping proviron for now and see how it goes.

You'll only be pushing your threshold higher, not enough difference between 62.5mg and 50mg.
Not saying that eventually you won't get an aromatic response, you will from the cumulative effect of the test, which will happen with 50mg anyways.
I am not a medical practitioner but if It where myself in this situation, I would do the 250mg/week until I felt the E2 balancing again.
Should be about 3-4 weeks.
You may catch the lower side of the curve on 5 and 6 but it should not be too bad at that dosage.
Drop the DHT compounds because they are effectively completing for the E receptors thus making what little you have completely null.
Are you exhibiting low E symptoms? at the level your at you must be VERY uncomfortable...
If you not, you may have done the wrong E test.

I'm doing my morning cardio or I'd give you a somewhat lengthy reply.

Nevertheless, I do question whether if the assay is for total estrogens or estradiol, given the reference range. I'm not familiar with the Si units of measurement in this instance. Tho roughly doing the equivocal Si conversions in my head (in which I may be wrong). I'd like to believe your estradiol would be high rather than low???

Is it total estrogens or estradiol?

:)

estradiol 17 beta

You'll only be pushing your threshold higher, not enough difference between 62.5mg and 50mg.
Not saying that eventually you won't get an aromatic response, you will from the cumulative effect of the test, which will happen with 50mg anyways.
I am not a medical practitioner but if It where myself in this situation, I would do the 250mg/week until I felt the E2 balancing again.
Should be about 3-4 weeks.
You may catch the lower side of the curve on 5 and 6 but it should not be too bad at that dosage.
Drop the DHT compounds because they are effectively completing for the E receptors thus making what little you have completely null.
Are you exhibiting low E symptoms? at the level your at you must be VERY uncomfortable...
If you not, you may have done the wrong E test.

I am doing 250mg/w
I do 62.5mg eod which more or less equates to 250mg/w

The test was for estradiol 17 beta. It's the correct one I assume as this is always the one I do

Yes, alot of low e symptoms. Very achy joints, especially knees. Itchy scalp and get agitated quickly.

My. Libido has been very high for 1 week now. Random boners all the time for the last 2 days. I must mention I was doing 40mg eod. I just started 50mg 1 week ago and now 62.5. I think its getting better, but still joints achy and itchy scalp.

I hope this Will balance itself out in the next couple of weeks.

Last edited:
_How low is E2?

You're right

I didn't read the question properly, my bad; I thought OP had trouble dialing in his AI.

Primo on my bloodwork did suppress estrogen a bit (happened to Matt Porter as well), on top of proviron, it can cause OPs scenario.

I think Emeric talked about this issue in his thread, I wonder if I can pull up that post.

EOD of 50mg is not the same principle that will keep you estrogen Down when using that much. The idea Of low dose every day or eod is 10mg no more than 20, to keep your body thinking natural homeostasis and not to over produce estrogen.

Are you sure the Prov you got is real? I would bet if it’s underground that it’s and AI to mimic dryness. My guessiment is bases off your estrogen being close to zero, not if it’s just slightly under the range.

estradiol 17 beta

I am doing 250mg/w
I do 62.5mg eod which more or less equates to 250mg/w

The test was for estradiol 17 beta. It's the correct one I assume as this is always the one I do

Yes, alot of low e symptoms. Very achy joints, especially knees. Itchy scalp and get agitated quickly.

My. Libido has been very high for 1 week now. Random boners all the time for the last 2 days. I must mention I was doing 40mg eod. I just started 50mg 1 week ago and now 62.5. I think its getting better, but still joints achy and itchy scalp.

I hope this Will balance itself out in the next couple of weeks.

Do it in ONE shot/week (all 250mg as written above for 3-4 weeks) is my point x2 in order to encourage Aromatase activity ...NOT ED, or EOD as you keep repeating.
Do whatever you want at the end, if you actually read what I wrote this would be the quickest way to get some E in your system.
The long way is keep doing what you are, and eventually the "build up" with spill over.
Regardless, I hope you get to feeling better.

EOD of 50mg is not the same principle that will keep you estrogen Down when using that much. The idea Of low dose every day or eod is 10mg no more than 20, to keep your body thinking natural homeostasis and not to over produce estrogen.

Are you sure the Prov you got is real? I would bet if it’s underground that it’s and AI to mimic dryness. My guessiment is bases off your estrogen being close to zero, not if it’s just slightly under the range.

Could be 8mg, 10mg...300mg/day... This almost always done to try to keep a steady level of hormones in the blood going back to the early 80's.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131