over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Test Nearly Year-round?

If Bolivia's public records are to be believed, Carmelo Flores Laura is the oldest living person ever documented, at 123 years old.

The native Aymara lives in a straw-roofed dirt-floor hut in an isolated hamlet near Lake Titicaca at 13,100 feet, is illiterate, speaks no Spanish and has no teeth.

He walks without a cane and does not wear glasses. "I see a bit dimly. I had good vision before. But I saw you coming," he told an Associated Press journalists who visited after a local TV report touted him as the world's oldest person.

If Bolivia's public records are correct, Flores is the oldest living person ever documented. They say he turned 123 a month ago. Flores said he sorely misses his wife, who died more than a decade ago.
Carmelo Flores Laura sits outside his house in the village of Frasquia, Bolivia (AP)

Hobbling down a dirt path, Flores greets them with a raised arm, smiles and sits down on a rock. His gums bulge with coca leaf, a mild stimulant that staves off hunger. Like most Bolivian highlands peasants, he has been chewing it all his life.

Research on animals and people shows that smaller people live the longest. This is a scientific fact. I am not sure of what mechanisms cause this but maybe someone else knows and can add.

I don't see anything wrong with taking 500 mg a week for life. Just watch your hemocrit and estrogen levels. My doctor brings in a guy to take blood for his clients with high hemocrit once a month to keep it low. So far I have not had to do it but I have only been on test for a year and a half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For most people that is going to cause some problems and overall lower your life expectancy. Now testosterone isn't the same as GH, but someone that has a pituitary tumor will suffer giantism from the supraphysiological levels of GH and have a greatly lowered life span. Having testosterone levels from 500 mg/wk is going to be about 5x the normal and is going to cause problems.

20k TT on a gram a week? Dear lord. I thought 5-6x your weekly dosage was normal? Am I way off?

yes I was higher but came down about 8 months ago because I haven't been able to workout much anymore and I'm having surgeries soon

That's a good example of how everyone is different. My blood work almost mirrored yours (except total test) on 500mg a week long term. Do you find that your liver enzymes stay elevated on just high test? Mine did until UDCA and NAC.

yes they always been elevated

Ok this is just about me and how i feel so dont jump down my throat with that so called deal yall refer to as science. When i get off test which is maybe 3 weeks a year i dont want to train at all, then i get back on test 1 gram a week starting out broken up twice a week. Then after a week if i dont add something to stack with it i just feel like im not moving fast enough, and im going backwards. I know im not but as a back story im a combat vet so i go 100% in everything i do. So when i just take a gram of test i feel like im waisting time by not doing others with it. Then i add other shitmand blow up .BUT IM JUST SPEAKING FOR MYSELF

For most people that is going to cause some problems and overall lower your life expectancy. Now testosterone isn't the same as GH, but someone that has a pituitary tumor will suffer giantism from the supraphysiological levels of GH and have a greatly lowered life span. Having testosterone levels from 500 mg/wk is going to be about 5x the normal and is going to cause problems.

Andre the Giant would be an example of someone with gigantism that lead to a shorter lifespan. The man was reported to be 7'4" and 500lbs. Although....I recently read that Hulk Hogan witnessed Andre drink 108 12oz beers in about 45 minutes. That probably didn't help his lifespan either.

Andre the Giant would be an example of someone with gigantism that lead to a shorter lifespan. The man was reported to be 7'4" and 500lbs. Although....I recently read that Hulk Hogan witnessed Andre drink 108 12oz beers in about 45 minutes. That probably didn't help his lifespan either.

My dad before i was born had a ranch. He was friends with the von Eric's so they would crash there for.free when they came to dallas. Andre came a few times and my mom told me she cooked him like 2 dozen eggs, a loaf of toast, and beer cans disappeared in his hands. One of his rings went around all of her fingers. She said he was massive and drank like 48 beers a night when he stayed there. So adding all those factors in too would send you to heart failure a little quicker

Research on animals and people shows that smaller people live the longest. This is a scientific fact. I am not sure of what mechanisms cause this but maybe someone else knows and can add.

Less energy expenditure lol. Makes perfect sense honestly. Big ppl require organs to work harder

yes I was higher but came down about 8 months ago because I haven't been able to workout much anymore and I'm having surgeries soon

Do you believe in cruising at low doses? Or high dose test year round when trying to get to freak zone size?

Everyone is different and, while it would definitely cause problems for some people, a lot can be mitigated through diet and if blood work and other health markers are normal (mine have been on a gram of test for extended periods) then I'd say it's fine. Bloods, HR, and BP need to all be in good order though

Still dealing with those injuries, that sucks. Are the surgeries back related again? I know you had some back issues.

Still dealing with those injuries, that sucks. Are the surgeries back related again? I know you had some back issues.

yes back and right shoulder. getting my back fixed first which will take 2 surgeries then when that's all done and I'm rested I'll get my shoulder fixed

**broken link removed**

Ok this is just about me and how i feel so dont jump down my throat with that so called deal yall refer to as science. When i get off test which is maybe 3 weeks a year i dont want to train at all, then i get back on test 1 gram a week starting out broken up twice a week. Then after a week if i dont add something to stack with it i just feel like im not moving fast enough, and im going backwards. I know im not but as a back story im a combat vet so i go 100% in everything i do. So when i just take a gram of test i feel like im waisting time by not doing others with it. Then i add other shitmand blow up .BUT IM JUST SPEAKING FOR MYSELF

I read that other thread you are on.
You are 5'8" 31 years old 205lbs in the offseason and have been doing 2 grams of testosterone a week and want to turn pro.

Do you know what 5'8" pro's weigh in the offseason? Yes? So you realize you have put a 800 horsepower engine with a supercharger on it in a 1972 Ford Pinto.......You need to gain so much muscle mass its ridiculous....so with already using 2 grams a week of testosterone where are you going to go now mg wise to put on the 60-75lbs you need to put on to be a 5'8 offseason pro and 225-240lb onstage weight pro?

Nice way do damage your kidneys due constant elevated bloodpressure
or mess up your heartvalves...

Why would you risk this if you don't make a living of this sport...

Stupid idea!

less stress on the heart...

Nice way do damage your kidneys due constant elevated bloodpressure
or mess up your heartvalves...

Why would you risk this if you don't make a living of this sport...

Stupid idea!

Not necessarily...my BP is around 120/65 on a gram of test so if bloods looked alright there isn't a huge reason not to do it if someone wants to

I read that other thread you are on.
You are 5'8" 31 years old 205lbs in the offseason and have been doing 2 grams of testosterone a week and want to turn pro.

Do you know what 5'8" pro's weigh in the offseason? Yes? So you realize you have put a 800 horsepower engine with a supercharger on it in a 1972 Ford Pinto.......You need to gain so much muscle mass its ridiculous....so with already using 2 grams a week of testosterone where are you going to go now mg wise to put on the 60-75lbs you need to put on to be a 5'8 offseason pro and 225-240lb onstage weight pro?

I'm not trying at all to rain down on your dream of being a pro Wilson.. But the vast majority of people know whether or not they have what it takes genetically to be a pro after one cycle.. Or just a couple years of lifting.. If your doing 2 grams of test and your 205 at 5'8 and this is after training for a while Id say reign it in a bit and realize very few ever become a pro.. Very few ever become a national amatuer contendor.. Very few even win a state title.. I know quit a few that won their pro card at a gram or less of total gear.. At that dosage they were able to take things up a notch and have some wiggle room.. But your already at two grams of just test.. Where do you go from here ? Three grams.. ? What will you have won? I'm just saying watch your health.. If you don't have the genetics for a pro card or even a national win then drop the dose.. Train hard.. Eat correct and just love the game.. You don't have to stop juicing.. Most won't.. But train for fun and try to maintain healthy patterns.. I always joke my goal is to be the biggest 48 year old at the mall.. That's all I care about now .. I want to live a while and be the biggest 65 year old at the mall ..;)

yes back and right shoulder. getting my back fixed first which will take 2 surgeries then when that's all done and I'm rested I'll get my shoulder fixed

**broken link removed**

damn man, that's brutal. did the issues arise from a single incident (car accident or something) or just from overall wear and tear from training over the years?

damn man, that's brutal. did the issues arise from a single incident (car accident or something) or just from overall wear and tear from training over the years?

it all started with a genetic condition called spondylolisthesis

I'm not trying at all to rain down on your dream of being a pro Wilson.. But the vast majority of people know whether or not they have what it takes genetically to be a pro after one cycle.. Or just a couple years of lifting.. If your doing 2 grams of test and your 205 at 5'8 and this is after training for a while Id say reign it in a bit and realize very few ever become a pro.. Very few ever become a national amatuer contendor.. Very few even win a state title.. I know quit a few that won their pro card at a gram or less of total gear.. At that dosage they were able to take things up a notch and have some wiggle room.. But your already at two grams of just test.. Where do you go from here ? Three grams.. ? What will you have won? I'm just saying watch your health.. If you don't have the genetics for a pro card or even a national win then drop the dose.. Train hard.. Eat correct and just love the game.. You don't have to stop juicing.. Most won't.. But train for fun and try to maintain healthy patterns.. I always joke my goal is to be the biggest 48 year old at the mall.. That's all I care about now .. I want to live a while and be the biggest 65 year old at the mall ..;)

Exactly. None of what you have done up to now to get big will matter at all if you have a heart attack and either die or end up like me. Once you suffer a severe heart attack you really wont be able to train to even maintain what you have and youll just be happy to be alive. Some aren't so lucky and pass on.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws