over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Test Nearly Year-round?

In regards to the "standard" doses that everyone talks about; 250/wk, 500/wk, 1k, 2k, you get the idea. Everyone refers to these numbers as if they are universal and apply to everyone the same. I believe what we should really be looking at is ng/dl for each person individually. Everyone says 500 test for your first cycle, but why not say something more like aim for 2000ng/dl and find the dose that gets you there? Probably save a lot of gear and be healthier that way.

In regards to the "standard" doses that everyone talks about; 250/wk, 500/wk, 1k, 2k, you get the idea. Everyone refers to these numbers as if they are universal and apply to everyone the same. I believe what we should really be looking at is ng/dl for each person individually. Everyone says 500 test for your first cycle, but why not say something more like aim for 2000ng/dl and find the dose that gets you there? Probably save a lot of gear and be healthier that way.

But spend more money on blood tests? Lol

With the money 1 blood test cost I can get like 10-12 weeks worth of Test @ 500mg lol

Do you believe in cruising at low doses? Or high dose test year round when trying to get to freak zone size?

sorry I missed your post.

I like year round with no less than 1-1.5g ew.

I've never tried cruising at a low dose so I don't really have experience with it, yet

sorry I missed your post.

I like year round with no less than 1-1.5g ew.

I've never tried cruising at a low dose so I don't really have experience with it, yet

I did 1-1.2 grams of test for probably 5-7 years strait, year around. after that I started noticing I could not handle a gram of test anymore. now even at 750 I don't feel the greatest, I get tired, bp rises and overall I don't feel great like I use to. I think it caught up to me. also I did mostly test, barely any orals and if so maybe for 2 weeks at a time. not much tren at all, I cant handle it even low doses. I will throw in inject anadrol for 2-4 weeks sometimes. my point is I think doing a good amount of test caught up to me, or I am getting old(38) lol. I get sides from everything now

But spend more money on blood tests? Lol

With the money 1 blood test cost I can get like 10-12 weeks worth of Test @ 500mg lol

Maybe. It would be pretty cool to see the results if a few people tried it. Not saying it works this way, but I would like to see the results; if you run 500 and you are at 2500ng/dl and you want to hit 2000, take 2500ng divided by 500mg test = 5ng/dl per 1mg test, with this logic you could conclude that 500ng/dl divided by 5=100 so 400mg test may theoretically put you at 2000ng/dl.

I get what you are saying about the price of the blood tests. I'm just thinking outside the box. It might cost you initially but if you could equate a formula for your ng/dl per mg of test you would be able to precisely dose your test for to hit the level you wanted. Just an idea.

Maybe. It would be pretty cool to see the results if a few people tried it. Not saying it works this way, but I would like to see the results; if you run 500 and you are at 2500ng/dl and you want to hit 2000, take 2500ng divided by 500mg test = 5ng/dl per 1mg test, with this logic you could conclude that 500ng/dl divided by 5=100 so 400mg test may theoretically put you at 2000ng/dl.

I get what you are saying about the price of the blood tests. I'm just thinking outside the box. It might cost you initially but if you could equate a formula for your ng/dl per mg of test you would be able to precisely dose your test for to hit the level you wanted. Just an idea.

I get what you're saying and it would be interesting, I just wouldn't pay for it to be done lol

But I think coming up with a formula is going to be very costly as I don't think there is one...

A buddy of mine had blood work done on 125mg Test a week and his blood levels came back at 1140 and then again at 250mg and I don't believe it even broke 2000 so double the does doesn't mean double the result. Dividing it would be the same scenario

I did 1-1.2 grams of test for probably 5-7 years strait, year around. after that I started noticing I could not handle a gram of test anymore. now even at 750 I don't feel the greatest, I get tired, bp rises and overall I don't feel great like I use to. I think it caught up to me. also I did mostly test, barely any orals and if so maybe for 2 weeks at a time. not much tren at all, I cant handle it even low doses. I will throw in inject anadrol for 2-4 weeks sometimes. my point is I think doing a good amount of test caught up to me, or I am getting old(38) lol. I get sides from everything now

I've always wondered about this kind of reaction when you have gone high for years and suddenly later on after a period of lower doses you can't handle even smaller doses. Is it like you say the age factor or do you change the body's homeostasis with such a high dose for so long? Anybody know?

I'm 38, never do huge doses, but am on yr round...150mg 6mo then 300 to 450mg (test only) the other 6 mo. Instead of 450 MG test in the 6mo of heavier use, would 300 test 300 eq be more beneficial and still relatively healthy?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I feel like the truth is that anything superphysiological has to have some type of negative side effect. Even if your bloodwork doesn't show it, even if you feel fine, the body want meant to be at these high levels. I know these pro's probably cruise at 500-1000 but it can't be healthy. The best you can do is weight the benefits and the risks and try to do it as "safely" as possible. Of course we all know that many times safety will go out the window in the quest for gains.

I have a theory that the guys who respond best to AAS or HGH are also going to be the ones with the worst sides and blood work. I don't respond well at all to AAS or HGH. I take very high doses and see so-so results, but even on 2+ grams of ass my liver values are in the 60's.
The guys who respond real well to HGH are also the one who's head gets huge and they get gaps in between their teeth from jaw enlargement. I took 4-7ius serostim for 6 months and didn't get much more out of it than fat loss and faster recovery in between workouts. It's just a theory. The hyper-responders seem to die young too. Knock on wood, I hope I didn't just jinx myself by saying that. I'm a crap responder and could still die any time. I'm 48 now.

I have a theory that the guys who respond best to AAS or HGH are also going to be the ones with the worst sides and blood work. I don't respond well at all to AAS or HGH. I take very high doses and see so-so results, but even on 2+ grams of ass my liver values are in the 60's.
The guys who respond real well to HGH are also the one who's head gets huge and they get gaps in between their teeth from jaw enlargement. I took 4-7ius serostim for 6 months and didn't get much more out of it than fat loss and faster recovery in between workouts. It's just a theory. The hyper-responders seem to die young too. Knock on wood, I hope I didn't just jinx myself by saying that. I'm a crap responder and could still die any time. I'm 48 now.

what?????:banghead:

umm dude
old Russian studies explain how ppl react to aas and go into detail on how they determine it and now some good responders get better effect on 1/4 the dose then poor responders.

obviously taking MORE drugs = more risk..

just cus i CAN do something n not freaking pop or die doesn't mean its a good idea.

there are too many other variables to nail it much down but...
just look at ppl who smoke 2 packs a day n live to be 90...

not everyone pulls the death card right away but not really smart to play in traffic either...

usually ppl who respond great get few sides. that's part of the whole responding great thing...

what?????:banghead:

umm dude
old Russian studies explain how ppl react to aas and go into detail on how they determine it and now some good responders get better effect on 1/4 the dose then poor responders.

obviously taking MORE drugs = more risk..

just cus i CAN do something n not freaking pop or die doesn't mean its a good idea.

there are too many other variables to nail it much down but...
just look at ppl who smoke 2 packs a day n live to be 90...

not everyone pulls the death card right away but not really smart to play in traffic either...

usually ppl who respond great get few sides. that's part of the whole responding great thing...

That's not what I see from all the guys I know who use AAS. The ones who win shows on very low doses get ill on 1/10 the doses I take. My buddy who won Mr. New Jersey can't take more than 300mg per week without feeling toxic, anxious, extreme lethargy, etc.
I need 2 grams to benefit as much as he does on 200mg.
I'm not trying to argue the point. This has been my experience.

When I think of an extreme responder I think of Paul Dillet. I used to see him in his prime at the shows in Los Angeles quite often. His head got so big from HGH that he had a gap between every tooth in his mouth, top and bottom. He later got braces. Some guys get huge off HGH very quickly. They also get the side effects of agromeglia worse than anyone else.

I've always wondered about this kind of reaction when you have gone high for years and suddenly later on after a period of lower doses you can't handle even smaller doses. Is it like you say the age factor or do you change the body's homeostasis with such a high dose for so long? Anybody know?

I think its both age and from being on for so long. My bloodwork has been pretty good. I just tried 750 test and 400 deca, after 2 weeks the deca kicked my ass. I notice i am tired, apnea is much worse and i get moody. I just cant handle anything but test anymore and nothing more than 750. Could be age i dont know. I think its age and from being on to long

I have also noticed as I age I respond better to lower doses and can't handle even moderate doses of toxic stuff(Tren/Drol etc)

I think its both age and from being on for so long. My bloodwork has been pretty good. I just tried 750 test and 400 deca, after 2 weeks the deca kicked my ass. I notice i am tired, apnea is much worse and i get moody. I just cant handle anything but test anymore and nothing more than 750. Could be age i dont know. I think its age and from being on to long

I had almost the same experience. Can't last on anything more than 2 weeks without wanting to quit. Use to blast high tren and test for longggg periods of times and think nothing of it.

You guys have it all wrong. Haven't you been reading the posts around here lately? The facts are: if you do more than 5 to 700 mgs of anything a week your head will just suddenly explode. Could be while driving or even walking in the shopping mall. Man-O-man, I sure don't want to see than happen too any of our members.

CG

nmd
-F2S

I had almost the same experience. Can't last on anything more than 2 weeks without wanting to quit. Use to blast high tren and test for longggg periods of times and think nothing of it.

Exactly bro. I last 2 weeks and i am done. I do the same thing expecting different results, i just end up feeling like shit. I think i am a test only guy now. I have to say overall i feel the best on 200mg test a week. Of course workouts are not great but as far as health and feeling good i like that dose. I only do that for 2 months a year now. One of these years i will stay at 200:(

Exactly bro. I last 2 weeks and i am done. I do the same thing expecting different results, i just end up feeling like shit. I think i am a test only guy now. I have to say overall i feel the best on 200mg test a week. Of course workouts are not great but as far as health and feeling good i like that dose. I only do that for 2 months a year now. One of these years i will stay at 200:(

I'm the same way 2-3weeks in and shots even get old...been researching 2-3 weeks cycles...think thats what I'm running here on out

Yeah, but your reason to quit is psychological I believe from reading your posts as you don't want to push it too hard anymore whilst get it in ya has physiological reasons. I have noticed the same with age but I too think it is for psychological reasons just not wanting to push it too hard anymore.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws