over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High test vs multiable compounds

Off-season - growing I really like a test base 750-2g. Depends on your level , growth etc.

2-400mg mast.
25-50mg proviron. I just use 25mg.

I can run 1g test with 200mg mast n prov n feel fantastic. Strength gd , bloods gd , libido n erection gd.

I will run this 12-20 weeks poss tapering test dose.

However mainly I pulse n oral like SD n run gh/slin 3 x a week.

I don't water over much n feel great. Reached my heaviest doing that this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post pic pls?

post pic pls?

Any particular reason why ?

IMG_0192.JPG

Last comp pic 198 ish

End of bulk

IMG_2246.JPG

Are you sending me pics to plz

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Any particular reason why ?

there is a long history of guys here on PM saying what 'worked' for them and 'got them big'....giving advice left and right

then they post a pic.... annnnnnnnnd....yeah.

but you look decent, so keep up the good work :cool:

Off-season - growing I really like a test base 750-2g. Depends on your level , growth etc.

2-400mg mast.
25-50mg proviron. I just use 25mg.

I can run 1g test with 200mg mast n prov n feel fantastic. Strength gd , bloods gd , libido n erection gd.

I will run this 12-20 weeks poss tapering test dose.

However mainly I pulse n oral like SD n run gh/slin 3 x a week.

I don't water over much n feel great. Reached my heaviest doing that this year.

Do you think youd get more from an oral pulsing it pwo 3x a week for 12 weeks or running it 4 weeks on/off?

Test is a great mass builder and easy to manage for most. A lot of fellas I know start to get diminishing returns from test in the 750-1000mg range, unless on good doses of gh and slin.

I recently started 800 test with 400 mast, and coming out of comp prep its a great basic stack. Weight and strength climbing daily, with no spill over due to being lean.

Once I've ridden out all the gains from this I will look at adding a small amount of anabolic such as deca rather than raising test any further, because I don't use gh.

Start basic, and add more later.

there is a long history of guys here on PM saying what 'worked' for them and 'got them big'....giving advice left and right

then they post a pic.... annnnnnnnnd....yeah.

but you look decent, so keep up the good work :cool:

Thanks.

I've posted these before is all. You could of searched and found them. Plus my post count should show I at least am not a bull shit artist

Do you think youd get more from an oral pulsing it pwo 3x a week for 12 weeks or running it 4 weeks on/off?

I prefer to pulse During n off season

My thinking is -

Less damage to body
I'm using the test base and food as my builder.
I'm using gh n slin to build n enhance recovery

The Oral is there to boost strength and recovery and help utilise the extra calories on days there higher with the slin. I hit pwo food real hard see.

Continues use I would keep
For prep/diet work etc we're food is lower n your wanting the benefits of the orals for the effect on how the physique looks.

I really liked oxy this last phase but it did make eating hard work

you look great hilly, keep up the good work.

Personally can't take high doses of tren. Sides are too bad for me. Well tren hex anyway. Love the stuff but can't sleep.

1 gram sust/test
600 eq
400 npp
50 mg injectable anadrol pre
Gh
Slin

Never run test that high. Bought into the 1g+ without gh not being good for most people and have yet to try it. Been waiting until I have gh in my system before trying it, though it may happen before I do. Just depends on when I get on the gh train.

Usually keep test in the 150-450mg/wk range and add in multiple compounds depending on the goal. Interested in running a high test, gh, slin only cycle though and am interested in running it.

Now it's usually
Test/Tren/Mast
Test/Deca(or NPP)/Mast
Test/Tren/Npp/Mast
Test/Tren/Eq/Mast
Test/Deca/Eq/Mast

Don't always have Mast in but prefer to.

Ranging between 750-2g

Some orals thrown in for 3-4 weeks every once in a while.

Nice work, Hilly. You definitely have a great build, some solid caps to your delts and impressive wheels.

How long was you prep? You were holding 229 well.

you look great hilly, keep up the good work.

Thanks a lot massive G

I used to be really obsessed with this game when I was posting on intense muscle. Once I torn my pec were it's un repairable I'm only ever so dedicated n enjoy my social life just as much. I diet more for Ibiza n Marbella than shows.

Although if the spinal surgeon ok's it due to my slipped discs I may try again October or early next year as this is the biggest n leanest I've been with only 60-70% dedication which impresses me.

Nice work, Hilly. You definitely have a great build, some solid caps to your delts and impressive wheels.

How long was you prep? You were holding 229 well.

That prep was 2 years ago n 16 weeks.

229 was middle march this year.

Currently 215ish

IMG_2819.JPG

Goal is under 210 for Croatia n Marbella end this month. Stag do's ha.

Then if I can compete in October come down to 198 n under which is were I was roughly in pic above in red posing trunks.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about my next bulk and considering a high test an mast cycle, never done this before, my usual cycle would be something like 600 test, 600 eq, 600npp then half way thru cycle up the test an eq to 800mg,

Would I gain more just runing say 1g test then 6 weeks later up it to 1.5g then onto 2g test an drop the eq, npp all together?

Also iv never used mast b4 so don't know how much is best to take, I read it helps raise free test so you get more out of your test

1g of test and like 600 deca would be perfact never more than 1g of test though after that you are wasting it

I have been a big fan of test, 1g is great. I'm going to experiment with low test, currently on 180mg a week. Looking to play with high dose EQ soon [emoji41]

I have been a big fan of test, 1g is great. I'm going to experiment with low test, currently on 180mg a week. Looking to play with high dose EQ soon [emoji41]

Monitor your RBC and hematocrit while on cycle if you run high EQ.

Never liked high test.. high test for me is asking for estro issuess..then I have to try and dial in the AI.. that is next to impossible.. I now run predominately trt but will add on low dose compounds now and then.. but i definitely prefer multiple low dose.. example : 175 mgs of test cyp 350 mgs of 1-test cyp. 300 mgs of NPP 6 mgs Aroma sin twice a week.. will be adding hgh to my t rt soon and will try to keep that constant at 2.5 or 3 ius a day..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131