over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High test vs multiable compounds

jayl19

Registered
I'm thinking about my next bulk and considering a high test an mast cycle, never done this before, my usual cycle would be something like 600 test, 600 eq, 600npp then half way thru cycle up the test an eq to 800mg,

Would I gain more just runing say 1g test then 6 weeks later up it to 1.5g then onto 2g test an drop the eq, npp all together?

Also iv never used mast b4 so don't know how much is best to take, I read it helps raise free test so you get more out of your test

I've used as high as 3 grams of test and I honestly couldn't tell the difference between 750...

I'd rather just throw in some tren.

I think this method is easier, easy to control sides and should work for everyone besides those needing to get stage ready

I think it really depends on your goals , but for the most part I think most people get less sides from multiple lower dose compounds than rea high dose single compound.

I'd rather see someone run 400 test , 400 EQ and 200 Masteron a week than a gram of just test , I think those three drugs would work better to add solid size working together than just a gram of test alone.

why not just use more test plus everything else? Lol

why not just use more test plus everything else? Lol

Haha I could do but the problem for me is all that oil to be pinned, would be about 30ml a week

Fuck it I'll give it ago, see how long I last pining all that gear

everything i have read here would lead me to believe that high test is very conducive to growth..

at least that's what the big guys have said repeatedly over the years.

Depends on your goals.

Test is tricky. Also depends on how fat you already are and how you respond to test including estrogen conversion etc...

Haha I could do but the problem for me is all that oil to be pinned, would be about 30ml a week

Fuck it I'll give it ago, see how long I last pining all that gear

Make your own and reduce the volume. I limit mine to 6ml a week.

higher test and one other compound like eq or npp is my preference. test is cheap and sides are usually easy to combat.

My goals are to gain crazy amounts of muscle, what eles ;) I'm currently on trt and lightly dieting so when I'm lean I'll be good to go, prob need to drop another 7lb

I do make my own but for some reason I get a massive red lump and flu with test E so I'm stuck with test cyp with doesn't hold well over 200

How much mast E do I need for bulking, does it depend of mow much test or does it not matter, was thinking 400 or 600mg?

I get very little sides on test up to 750mg. Maybe it's due to the supplements I take that keeps me feeling the same as I would on TRT. Maybe a minor HR increase by 5 points or so and maybe HDL down by like 5 points or something but those are nothing.

I get sides on the other stuff but not test.

I think it really depends on your goals , but for the most part I think most people get less sides from multiple lower dose compounds than rea high dose single compound.

I'd rather see someone run 400 test , 400 EQ and 200 Masteron a week than a gram of just test , I think those three drugs would work better to add solid size working together than just a gram of test alone.

I can say with certainly I would gain more muscle on 1g test than 400/400/200 test/eq/mast but everyone is different.

I've tried both, and prefer a higher dose of test with one other compound. Example 1200 test 100 drol for mass gains

So what do yall prefer if you're cutting or trying to "recomp"?

"recomp" - just a word people use on tren cycles - i say...you're either trying to build muscle, or lose fat. doing both at the same times has always proven to be SLOW GOING for me and it just gets frustrating over time.....i like to go all out one way or the other so...

i'm either trying to build muscle with high dosages and lots of food

or losing fat with average doses for muscle retention and eating under maintenance + dnp

"recomp" - just a word people use on tren cycles - i say...you're either trying to build muscle, or lose fat. doing both at the same times has always proven to be SLOW GOING for me and it just gets frustrating over time.....i like to go all out one way or the other so...

i'm either trying to build muscle with high dosages and lots of food

or losing fat with average doses for muscle retention and eating under maintenance + dnp

I tend to hear the opposite. High doses when cutting, moderate to grow

Only thing that would give better gains than 1g test would be 500 test with 500 tren or so.

If you are on 1g test and want to take your overall dosages higher I would add other compounds before upping the test, ex 1g test 700npp

Once you reach 1g test and 1g other compounds you can add a little more test. 1500mg test seems to be the upper limit for most.

Also rotate your other drugs 700npp for 6 weeks or so then 500 tren for 6 weeks then bold cyp etc

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws