advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Testosterone's effect on bloodwork?

Landmonster

Registered
Hi guys.

I know the mantra among many serious lifters is that "Test is best". And lots of big guys like to run Test at high doses.

I see alot of belief floating around that people claim Test is safer because it is more natural.

Is this really true, or meaningful?

My question is... how do high doses of Testosterone affect your blood work, if run alone?
  • Typical high dose A) 700mg to 1,000mg
  • Aggressive high dose B) 1,000 to 2,000mg
  • Pro level dose C) 2,000mg+

Obviously, equal doses of Trenbolone or Orals would be harder on your bloodwork than Testosterone. That is not the question here.

But is it reasonable to say that high doses of Test a week is "safe"?
At what point does it become unsafe, where you'd rather add in another compound instead?

I'm just curious from any of the bros who know about bloodwork on this. How high doses of Test by themselves really affect your health, before adding in other compounds.

Last edited:
You might as well flip a coin on how safe anything is for anybody; genetic variability.

It’ll negatively impact your lipid profile. It’ll increase rbc production via polycythemia. It’ll increase BP which will negatively impact your vascular system leading to heart and kidney issues down the road. It’ll cause your hair to fall out if genetically prone. It can lead to prostate issues...the list can go on

The dose and your genetics will determine how much of the above will happen to you.

Some guys are bulletproof, and some would’ve been better off being yoga instructors.

For me: 300 mgs of testosterone this off season has been equally as well as higher doses because with time I’m more in tune with my diet and training. Lipids are a tad bit impacted compared to TRT, BP is a bit over the place due to life stress; it’s good in the morning at least. 500 isn’t too different on bw but presents a few more sides and 700 didn’t do much more for me than inducing more acne and BP. But this is me; and I’m by no means anybody with an impressive physique.

Like many other guys on here; smaller doses of maybe two different compounds like test and npp is better for me personally than doubling my testosterone dose; even health wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My advice is to get bw done before you start a cycle and get a baseline where your numbers are at. I just went and established a new primary care provider so I could get a referral for a sleep study and I knew my BP and blood work was going to come back skewed because Im taking test and tren at the moment. Nothing was in the danger zone but a couple things were slightly elevated. I also know from past experience that once I discontinue use of the test and tren my numbers drop back down. The hard part is listening to the nurse tell me how I need to start watching my diet, watching my BP, etc., etc. I just sit there and nod my head.
FYI...the doses I'm taking are 700 test and 600 tren. I feel great and have never had a bad experience with any AAS...knock on wood. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones but like thethinker48 said:

"The dose and your genetics will determine how much of the above will happen to you.
Some guys are bulletproof, and some would’ve been better off being yoga instructors. "

You might as well flip a coin on how safe anything is for anybody; genetic variability.

It’ll negatively impact your lipid profile. It’ll increase rbc production via polycythemia. It’ll increase BP which will negatively impact your vascular system leading to heart and kidney issues down the road. It’ll cause your hair to fall out if genetically prone. It can lead to prostate issues...the list can go on

The dose and your genetics will determine how much of the above will happen to you.

Some guys are bulletproof, and some would’ve been better off being yoga instructors.

For me: 300 mgs of testosterone this off season has been equally as well as higher doses because with time I’m more in tune with my diet and training. Lipids are a tad bit impacted compared to TRT, BP is a bit over the place due to life stress; it’s good in the morning at least. 500 isn’t too different on bw but presents a few more sides and 700 didn’t do much more for me than inducing more acne and BP. But this is me; and I’m by no means anybody with an impressive physique.

Like many other guys on here; smaller doses of maybe two different compounds like test and npp is better for me personally than doubling my testosterone dose; even health wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. For me personally I look and feel much better on 300mg test than I do on say 1.2g (4 times the dose). I am walking side effects on high test.

BP, RBC and cholesterol changes would be what my concerns would be on large doses of Test for extended periods.

I've never gone above 500mg/wk but studies exist on 600mg per week on healthy individuals. I havent seen more than that amount tested. Side became evident, but were not dramatic.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131