over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

high tren low test dose cycle

Tren is some 5x stronger than test so i always run my tren much higher.

Im currently running test at 200mgs ew and tren at 800mgs, when i do it this way i find the sides aren't anywhere near as bad and i get great results...

I only run nolva whilst running this cycle as gyno would be my only concern...

if something is 5x stronger then why would u take 5x as much?....

and the reason youd run more test is because SOME people get shut down on tren so if you like getting erections they may need more test...

but i could see it as being "safer" due to the fact its less overall gear

and the reason youd run more test is because SOME people get shut down on tren so if you like getting erections they may need more test...

If tren makes you have low-libido side effects, more test will not overcome it lol it's not like the test fights back, it's that progesterone and/or prolactin are ruining your libido, at that point 100mg of test will do just as much as 1,000mg of test in solving the problem.

Not to jack Your thread but all You guys that run HIGH doses of Tren....How do You sleep..?

Not to jack Your thread but all You guys that run HIGH doses of Tren....How do You sleep..?

Like a baby... I'm sure that's because I'm used to higher doses and can handle the sides now. First one was 400mg a week and had brutal night sweats and insomnia and now neither affect me.

why not run both high? If you have already used a higher amount of test, why drop it down and short yourself possible gains?

Tren is so strong that you dont need more test to make great gains all you are doing is waisting money and test. It's not just about the strength gains with tren but the feed efficiency and nutrient partioning that makes it superior.

If tren makes you have low-libido side effects, more test will not overcome it lol it's not like the test fights back, it's that progesterone and/or prolactin are ruining your libido, at that point 100mg of test will do just as much as 1,000mg of test in solving the problem.

testosterone=libido....

I,ve always ran test higher I never felt like tren at high doses was worth it do to the side effect like headaches insomnia, and etc

did I just agree with you? dammit!..lol

good point. well the quest for building freaky amounts of muscle can also be a compromisation of health. why run more androgens when you can run less? we all know drugs like tren dbol deca are far superior than others mg for mg.

eg why run 600 700mg eq when you can run 400mg deca?
eg why run 75-100mg abombs when you can run 40-50mg dbol?

i dont have experience with high dose test cycles so i have no idea what they offer. also being a younger bro i dont want to be using high amounts of gear when i can use less of a drug like tren that packs a greater punch.-this is my thinking
Some people may be prone to gyno when they use deca, so the use EQ instead.... and some people may no appetite and ALL bloat with drol, and instead use D-bol. At some point, sides can outweigh the positives ya know. Gotta use what works for you with the minimal amount of sides that YOU personnaly can handle. Just curious, have you ever used tren? 1g/wk of any tren seems a lot, IMO... even 800mg/wk seems kind of high. IDK though....

Some people may be prone to gyno when they use deca, so the use EQ instead.... and some people may no appetite and ALL bloat with drol, and instead use D-bol. At some point, sides can outweigh the positives ya know. Gotta use what works for you with the minimal amount of sides that YOU personnaly can handle. Just curious, have you ever used tren? 1g/wk of any tren seems a lot, IMO... even 800mg/wk seems kind of high. IDK though....

i have ran tren before. i was giving examples that were comparable to each other, that was all.

personally i believe bloat is all in the diet/estrogen management; aswell as that, gyno isnt very hard to control; your sensitivity doesnt affect your ability to prevent it.

Lmao, i dont for the 12 weeks im running it....

Because why not let the stronger compound do the work? Why run a lesser compound and make it work that much more?

Wrong... not some ppl get shutdown.. TREN WILL SHUT YOU DOWN. But you only need to run a TRT dose of test while running ANY compound to keep your body functioning the manner it should normally on its own test.
IF someone gets libido or erection problems due to tren.. its not from LACK of test. Its from other hormones being negatively affect.. I.E. Prolactin, Progesterone.

in bold

testosterone=libido....

Again... Test is not the only hormone to affect libido.

Estrogen has a huge role in a mans libido as well.

Too high or too low of Estro will kill your libido.

As well as prolactin.

Hence why ppl run prami/caber with tren.

It keeps prolactin in check.

Last winter I personally ran 150mg of test.

With 1050mg of Tren.

(I did it as research.)

I started at 700mg of Tren A a week.

Then after 8 weeks bumped it to 1050mg a week of Tren.

I ran proper AI (letro) and Caber.

My dick and sex drive worked just fine.

Gains were incredible.

NO I didnt sleep for that entire cycle.

BUT... my hairloss, my aggression, my acne, even my breathing/cardio werent nearly as affected as when Ive ran 500 TEST and 500 TREN.

Live and learn

Tren is so strong that you dont need more test to make great gains all you are doing is waisting money and test. It's not just about the strength gains with tren but the feed efficiency and nutrient partioning that makes it superior.

are you sure about this? somehow I doubt the results wouldn't be any different if someone ran 1g of test with 1g of tren as opposed to 250mg of test with 1g of tren. Doesn't seem to make much sense to me

I'm currently running EQ 400 mgs wk with 75-100 mgs of test and loving it. I'm not all bloated and sex drive is intense. I'm going to add in a low dose of tren-a 3 days a wk in the next couple of wks and might try cutting the test all together. back in the days of Arnold test was not used like today.

are you sure about this? somehow I doubt the results wouldn't be any different if someone ran 1g of test with 1g of tren as opposed to 250mg of test with 1g of tren. Doesn't seem to make much sense to me

Ya the difference will be much more sides with hardly much more results. With tren you're already pushing anabolism to the max, why waste money on a bunch of test that is going to do jack compared to what the trens already doing with such a dose.

cuz...

Ive heard many people say test should be run at a higher dose, i'd love to know their reasoning for this????

If there is any....;)

more works better...
-JS

I'm looking at running something like this in the near future.

Test E 250mg/week with 750mg or so of Tren E.

Should be a fun ride.

sounds like hell.
-JS

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members