over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

high tren low test dose cycle

The Germany fashion - location fashion photography workshops

lebanon fashion dresses kathy van zeeland girl messenger style convertible camouflage bag 2005 fashion olympus week twin cities luxury & fashion magazine knockoff versace , 28 May 2010 Written by admin in: Uncategorized | Tags: armani, D&G, dolce, dolce and gabbana man purse, dolce and gabbana manchester, dolce and gabbana10 Jan 2011 Milla Jovovich goes glam for German Vogue's February 2011 cover! Tweets that mention Jac for Gap Spring 2011 « IMG MODELS BLOGMany photographers, models, makeup artists, and so forth do shoots on a “TFP” basis. Simon Duncan Fashion Fans Testify to Urban Fashion NetworkGet all the latest fashion updates, news, reviews, trends and exclusive The high street fashion store is making things even easier by offering gift25 May 2010 th Versace Spring Summer 2010 Womenswear collection Donatella found a right way to incorporate boots into a very atypical season, the actual, mens fashion eyeglasses couture dress italy wedding brand ambassador of provogue plazzo versace gold dress fashion formal juicy couture royalty track suit a&s bagel store gianni versace cologne . **broken link removed** the 80s fashion for women, **broken link removed**, **broken link removed**, **broken link removed**, **broken link removed**, **broken link removed**, **broken link removed**, **broken link removed**, dolce gabbana leather jacket, dolce gabbana mp3

I hope you know that Nolvadex is not going to control any prolactin induced gyno.

If u can control estrogen then u can control prolactin related side effects. Prolactin works off of estrogen, so the less amount of estrogen present the less chance for prolactin sides. Hence the reasoning behind ai during cycle or serms

isin't tren pretty kidney toxic even at lower doses like 200-300 mg/wk?

has anybody had labs drawn after running 8-10 weeks of tren at 800-1000mg/wk?

good point. well the quest for building freaky amounts of muscle can also be a compromisation of health. why run more androgens when you can run less? we all know drugs like tren dbol deca are far superior than others mg for mg.

eg why run 600 700mg eq when you can run 400mg deca?eq increases hunger better, still helps joints and has less retention n bloat, less blood vessel damage as well.
eg why run 75-100mg abombs when you can run 40-50mg dbol?why run either....

i dont have experience with high dose test cycles so i have no idea what they offer. also being a younger bro i dont want to be using high amounts of gear when i can use less of a drug like tren that packs a greater punch.-this is my thinking
^ makes no sense. so why use caffeine as a pre workout stimulant when you can just snort a LITTLE bit of cocaine.... that way you can use less of a drug....:confused: thats some fucked up logic.

and some compounds are chosen over others for health reasons..........
ie. why run test when you can run halo...(halo is very harsh)

some of us choose compounds cuz they are healthier than other choices. thought that was obvious to people....
-JS

^
some of us choose compounds cuz they are healthier than other choices. thought that was obvious to people....
-JS

I guess some live for the moment.

5 years ago i would have tried this without hesitation , but after much much reading and listening to guys that have been in this game WAY longer than i have i've realized what a small part the drugs actualy play

^ makes no sense. so why use caffeine as a pre workout stimulant when you can just snort a LITTLE bit of cocaine.... that way you can use less of a drug....:confused: thats some fucked up logic.

and some compounds are chosen over others for health reasons..........
ie. why run test when you can run halo...(halo is very harsh)

-JS

JS, i think you took me out of context man. this doesnt exactly mean use the most powerful thing thats available in regard to strength per mg. tren isnt as bad as most people make it out to be; are you trying to suggest otherwise?

So what about those who say more is better, like the quote below me?

There is no debate, more does work better. You will get more sides but you will add more muscle. Its not rocket science. More equals more growth, more sides, more everything. It may not progress in a linear fashion but it does increase the growth.

I had a friend run 225mg of Tren A every day for six weeks and didnt gain anymore than running 75mg ed, everybody's different and grows off different amounts.

I had a friend run 225mg of Tren A every day for six weeks and didnt gain anymore than running 75mg ed, everybody's different and grows off different amounts.

how can you make a quantitative statement that he didn't gain anymore than the did on 75mg? He had obviously ready ran at least a cycle of tren. Therefore, he was heavier and had achieved a grteater level of muscle mass by the time he ran the 225mg, so it would have taken a higher doseage to make him grow and he grew the same. Your post states, he didn't gain anymore, he also didn't gain any less even though he was more advanaced and had attained more muscle by that point. Its really pretty simple. If you can grow on 500mg, you will grown more and faster on 750mg. I DO NOT ADVOCATE this. It is just a simple statement of fact.

how can you make a quantitative statement that he didn't gain anymore than the did on 75mg? He had obviously ready ran at least a cycle of tren. Therefore, he was heavier and had achieved a grteater level of muscle mass by the time he ran the 225mg, so it would have taken a higher doseage to make him grow and he grew the same. Your post states, he didn't gain anymore, he also didn't gain any less even though he was more advanaced and had attained more muscle by that point. Its really pretty simple. If you can grow on 500mg, you will grown more and faster on 750mg. I DO NOT ADVOCATE this. It is just a simple statement of fact.

Too many people change gear and dont change the most important anabolic..............food. 75ed tren a and 225 ed tren a on 4000cals will add the same amt of mass because tren is so androgenic. Test in the same situation the bigger amt adds more mass. Not so with a highly andro compound like tren. 150mg of that 225 was burning fat and causing sides. Big tren runs require stupid amts of food if you wanna add mass. If you just want to tighten way the fuk up fine but to add lbs ya better learn to eat a stupid amt of food.

So what about those who say more is better, like the quote below me?

I'm not arguing that more is better=more gains. I'm just trying to say that there is an upper limit to anabolism, just like there is a limit to everything. And since dealing with something as strong as tren, I personally found it worthless to add more roids to a high dosed tren cycle. I have gone up to 200-300mg/ed of tren ace, after it already built up in my system, but only for a few days as I found that that high of a dose made me extremely apathetic. Didn't care to workout or do much of anything, found most things pointless, it was real weird to say the least. For those few days, I only had an increase in sides, while having no increase in strength or anything else.

JS, i think you took me out of context man. this doesnt exactly mean use the most powerful thing thats available in regard to strength per mg. tren isnt as bad as most people make it out to be; are you trying to suggest otherwise?
A ton of tren and a little bit of test sounds stupid to me for several reasons and i believe those reasons are so simple i wont waste time explaining them.
cranky today. maybe its the tren:cool:
-JS

There is no debate, more does work better. You will get more sides but you will add more muscle. Its not rocket science. More equals more growth, more sides, more everything. It may not progress in a linear fashion but it does increase the growth.

exactly and thats why I questioned the other guy

btw I tried to pm you back but your box was full. I was just saying I appreciate the feedback basically

Some people do have the adverse sexual effects with Tren, just like some people are prolactin gyno prone or estrogen gyno prone, some have sex drive boosted on Tren. Some need an AI on 300mg test, some dont at over a gram. Some need caber on tren or deca, some dont.

For me personally I like to run at least 500 test / week when on tren just for the sense of well being test gives me, it makes the tren much less noticeable and i FEEL better. I'm not speaking about direct results impacts, but i my mood is better, my energy is better, etc... so i train better, i rest better, and i think this has a positive effect on results.

I think going under ~200 or over 1g and you're going to make yourself feel worse while on tren, and this will reduce your results. Everyone has a different sweet spot, it takes time to figure out yours, and if your talking about running tren at high doses you should be experienced enough to know where you're sweet spot is with Test.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws