over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Higher dose primobolan side effects

I hold my hair fairly well on Primo.... Mast....Gone in days!!!
Proviron I don't notice much loss either.
But Still, a little Mast really brings out the Striations like no other!

I've used the old pharm grade Primo from Turkey at 500mg/week I think (it might have been 600/week). Results were ok but nothing extraordinary. I am vary wary of any UGL Primo out there these days. Satchboogie (bastard) used to use it at 1000mg/week and raved about it. I wouldn't mind given it another go at the 800mg/+ week range but with the pharm grade at 100mg/ml makes for a lot of injection volume per week if stacked with other compounds(s).
Satchboogie lol there's an old blast from the past.He ran grams of primo yet he really did not look very impressive.He was amusing though..

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Interesting...I stand corrected.

Yeah that's what we have always been told.. I had to look it up as I always thought it was a DHT.. Lots of artucles state that.. But the chemical makeup says different.. Still odd why it sheds hair for many but EQ does not..

Has anyone ran it with EQ? Like

500mg primo
500mg EQ?

Are they too similar to stack? I figured the EQ vascularity would be nice with the hardened primo look.

sides of primo is very rare as it's a very mild steroid. most commom might be hair loss and acne.

doesnt EQ convert to a small amount of DHB(aka 1-test)...

primo is a modified version of DHB with reduced androgenic properties...

I remember years ago talking to a guy about primo.. He said it was not a dht.. I argued with him a while then looked it up.. And found its chemically from DHB like eq.. That's why it's confusing to me about the hair loss.. I love primo.. I did notice a bit of shedding after using 600 mgs a week.. But I still have my beautiful lions mane... :cool:;)

2 quick questions:

1) people that get hairloss on primo, would you get hairloss in the 400mg/week range?

2) does anybody else think that a lot of the hairloss from primo can be attributed to masteron being sold in place of primo??? I ask because on paper it doesn't look like primo should be too invasive on hairline...DHB (1-test) isn't too harsh on hairline and is very close to primo. Masteron is a cheaper drug and would make sense as a switch because the effects seem to be very similar

nb - (never ran primo but have ran masteron in the past and am debating running primo, mast caused my hair to shed like crazy).

2 quick questions:

1) people that get hairloss on primo, would you get hairloss in the 400mg/week range?

2) does anybody else think that a lot of the hairloss from primo can be attributed to masteron being sold in place of primo??? I ask because on paper it doesn't look like primo should be too invasive on hairline...DHB (1-test) isn't too harsh on hairline and is very close to primo. Masteron is a cheaper drug and would make sense as a switch because the effects seem to be very similar

nb - (never ran primo but have ran masteron in the past and am debating running primo, mast caused my hair to shed like crazy).
That's always been my confusion.. People losing hair on primo.. Primo is a dhb.. Same as eq.. Should not cause HAIRLOSS on paper.. But many complain it does.. It could be that it's being substituted with mast etc.. But most primo tested these days has shown legit primo..

2 quick questions:

I ran 700mg a week, and hair was falling out. Now I've used masteron probably half a dozen times, from several sponsors, and I've never had hair fall out from it. But that primo was awful for my hairline. Like LATS said it's not really supposed to, but it made mine fall out unfortunately.

damn, I'm already balding at the vertex of my head....I'm guessing I'm going to be going down a couple numbers in razor guard for my head lol :eek: oh well, its inevitable hehehe ......hopefully it won't hurt my hair as much as prov/mast did....stuff was falling out daily on either of those :eek:

you're the first person to ever say (that I've heard) that mast was fine for your hair but primo killed it....usually its if primo hurts the hairline then definitely masteron hurts it....interesting....really don't understand the mechanism behind this.....

I'm tempted to say its suppliers switching out shit on people and mixing up results that way, but enough people are familiar with mast/primo effects that I think we would have straightened that out (especially nowadays with all the testing we are doing to compounds).

Last edited:
Ok... Here is what I believe is the issue with primo and the hairline.. Primo is very strong binding to the androgen receptor., stronger than most realize.. So the effect on hair in androgen based not from dht..

I called a friend of mine who is very knowledgable about anabolics.. More so than most.. He stated if you want the benefits of primo without the hair issue than the only way you can pull it off is to keep test very low ( like HRT low) and run primo higher.. He stated running primo , because ov its high affinity to the androgen receptor , with high Test is asking for issues Iv prone in that regard.. He runs 700 primo , 200 test cyp, eq 600 mgs.. ( current cycle) .. Said never had issues.. But ran 500 test and 600 primo once and lost hair like crazy.. So maybe he is on to something.. Maybe not..

Ok... Here is what I believe is the issue with primo and the hairline.. Primo is very strong binding to the androgen receptor., stronger than most realize.. So the effect on hair in androgen based not from dht..

I called a friend of mine who is very knowledgable about anabolics.. More so than most.. He stated if you want the benefits of primo without the hair issue than the only way you can pull it off is to keep test very low ( like HRT low) and run primo higher.. He stated running primo , because ov its high affinity to the androgen receptor , with high Test is asking for issues Iv prone in that regard.. He runs 700 primo , 200 test cyp, eq 600 mgs.. ( current cycle) .. Said never had issues.. But ran 500 test and 600 primo once and lost hair like crazy.. So maybe he is on to something.. Maybe not..
well my idea to run 400mg each for the first decent cycle in years gets thrown out the window with that theory then lol :banghead:

what do you think about crushing up aldactone tablets in DMSO/gel and rubbing into scalp to try to get the spiro to compete with the DHT receptors in the scalp? (while on primo/decent amount of test). Do you think that has a decent chance of blocking hairloss from primo (say 400mg/primo + 400mg/test per week).

Your friend's idea might have some merit though Lats. Back in the day (way back) when I used to run tren....I found running real low dose test with it would keep side effects down a bit....it seems test amplifies side effects from other hormones??? :confused: I don't quite understand how that works across the board or in this specific DHT/primo case....but it sounds "logical" at least :)

Last edited:
well my idea to run 400mg each for the first decent cycle in years gets thrown out the window with that theory then lol :banghead:

what do you think about crushing up aldactone tablets in DMSO/gel and rubbing into scalp to try to get the spiro to compete with the DHT receptors in the scalp? (while on primo/decent amount of test). Do you think that has a decent chance of blocking hairloss from primo (say 400mg/primo + 400mg/test per week).

Your friend's idea might have some merit though Lats. Back in the day (way back) when I used to run tren....I found running real low dose test with it would keep side effects down a bit....it seems test amplifies side effects from other hormones??? :confused: I don't quite understand how that works across the board or in this specific DHT/primo case....but it sounds "logical" at least :)

Well the issue would be that the topical solutions are supposed to prevent the conversion to DHT.. Since primo converts to DHB it would not help with primo but WOUld help with those using test.. I never missed with any of the topicals.. But some are under the impression that it products against compiunds like masterone and the like which, of course, is false since they are already in DHT form.. So in this case I don't believe that it would help with primos strong binding to the AR receptor..

I wouldn't mind spending the money on Primo if I knew it was 100% legit.I have convinced myself the majority of UG primo is fake.This I am sure is untrue but the amount of money needed to be spent to run primo the right way its a huge gamble.

I wouldn't mind spending the money on Primo if I knew it was 100% legit.I have convinced myself the majority of UG primo is fake.This I am sure is untrue but the amount of money needed to be spent to run primo the right way its a huge gamble.

You're new, so not sure if you're aware of the testing we're doing at AnaSci... Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum - Powered by vBulletin If you donate to the testing and/or join AnaSci and get 25 quality posts, you'll be able to see the results! Primo has been tested. Just remember, no sharing the results anywhere...they're for people that donate or contribute to the AnaSci forum.

If you want to make a donation contact buck1973 or Racepicks.

You're new, so not sure if you're aware of the testing we're doing at AnaSci... Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum - Powered by vBulletin If you donate to the testing and/or join AnaSci and get 25 quality posts, you'll be able to see the results! Primo has been tested. Just remember, no sharing the results anywhere...they're for people that donate or contribute to the AnaSci forum.

If you want to make a donation contact buck1973 or Racepicks.

I could be wrong but it looks like only one primo has been tested and that's by a sponsor no longer around. Unless I'm missing it somewhere?

There's more coming!

Standard male Primobolan doses will fall in the 100-150mg per day range. Performance level doses will also fall in the same range. However, many men have reported decent results with as little as 50-75mg per day. Higher dose will cause some disease to your cardiovascular and hepatotoxicity.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws