over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Higher dose primobolan side effects

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've never had the chance to run legit primo for more than 8 weeks and that was only at 300mg.

I wasn't able to compete this year so I'm planning to run something higher than my TRT with some HGH in an effort to add a little size over the next 9 months before starting my prep.

My plan is to slowly increase my test and primo dose as needed. I plan to start my test at 300 a week with 300 primo , after 6-8 week (guessing) bump the dose to 400mg test and 500mg primo , after 6-8 week bumothe dose to 500mg test and 700mg primo.

So my question is what side effects come higher or extend doses of primo (I'm familiar with test)

Very limited experience for me but at 500mg my hair was falling out like nothing I've ever seen. Only ran it for about 10 days, it was that bad.

Minus the hair loss primo is pretty side effect free even at higher doses.It won't aromatize so no need to worry about gyno, easy on the liver good solid permanent gains but once you hit 600 a week you will shed like crazy. I ran 600 for 6weeks and my blood work was great but stopped because the hair loss was insane

NO hair on my head...so it's perfect! :headbang::headbang: Hair is overrated anyway. :)

VERY side effect free even at 800mg. I'm Shaved up top so no hair issues!
A lot like Masterone without the prostate issues.
Flattens out midsection and sharpens everything,
if you are already lean the difference is quite noticeable.

I run primo at 600-800mg in prep. Yeah hair falls out like my German Shephard but other than that it's worth it. Virtually No other sides and the grainy look it brings when already lean is unmatched

Lead Monster Labs Rep and Sponsored Athlete
Flex10 for 10% off in notes section when ordering.
Mymonsterlabs.com

Didn't think primo was supposed to cause hair loss...

Primo and Mast = DHT

If you have MPB you should stay away if you want to keep your.

Oddly enough primo ISNT a DHT like we've been told.. It's a DHB similar to EQ.. yet eq doesn't cause shedding in most but primo does.. Wonder why :confused:

300mg primo e a week did a number on my hair. Was legit primo that I homebrewed and labmaxed. Not worth it if you have hair. I'm guessing it causes a strong response when bound to hair AR and a weak response to muscles. I'd feel safer running 100mg a week of tren and probably get more results.

Fuck it , won't be the first time I've been bald.!!

Oddly enough primo ISNT a DHT like we've been told.. It's a DHB similar to EQ.. yet eq doesn't cause shedding in most but primo does.. Wonder why :confused:

Interesting...I stand corrected.

descriptions don't really do it justice but gives the dry grainy look that comes from a high dose masteron and low dose tren with the fullness that comes from eq.

Kept me much fuller with relative ease when dieting than when I use tren. And no side effects for me. Hair is still in tact thankfully.

NO hair on my head...so it's perfect! :headbang::headbang: Hair is overrated anyway. :)

I still remember a friend of mine complaining about the same thing and I just told him, "do you want big muscles or hair?" LOL

I've used the old pharm grade Primo from Turkey at 500mg/week I think (it might have been 600/week). Results were ok but nothing extraordinary. I am vary wary of any UGL Primo out there these days. Satchboogie (bastard) used to use it at 1000mg/week and raved about it. I wouldn't mind given it another go at the 800mg/+ week range but with the pharm grade at 100mg/ml makes for a lot of injection volume per week if stacked with other compounds(s).

Interesting...I stand corrected.

I remember years ago talking to a guy about primo.. He said it was not a dht.. I argued with him a while then looked it up.. And found its chemically from DHB like eq.. That's why it's confusing to me about the hair loss.. I love primo.. I did notice a bit of shedding after using 600 mgs a week.. But I still have my beautiful lions mane... :cool:;)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws