over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Higher dosed cruises

How many weeks do you use that cruise? What do you notice mostly from the addition of trest compared to just TRT?

I normally cruise for 2 months at a time. It depends on bloodwork and what's going on in my life at the time.

Adding low dose trest sends my sex drive through the roof. I feel like I'm 13 again at 44. It gives me seemingly endless energy in the gym. I look huge and have a pump all day long like on cycle, except my bloodwork goes back to normal and I don't feel run down or burned out. It just makes life more enjoyable.

Im wondering how high do some of you go on cruises? Im currently doing 200mg test and 200mg tren, I just hate the fact of losing size and my blood work is always fine and I have no health issues, so I rarely cruise and when I do I don't go that low.

I was thinking of switching my cruise to 50mg anadrol a day, as I know its prescribed for medication and people take it forever with no problems. So 200mg test and 200mg tren for 4 weeks, now maybe 50mg drol ED ONLY (so 350mg total) for another 4 weeks.

Which of the two is healthier? Thoughts on this?

So many thoughts on this. I will start by stating I have always cruised on 150mg test e/c or if I could be bothered injecting daily it would be 20mg test p. Right now I am cruising on 150mg test every 5 days. I had planned to do 300mg per week for a change but I figured there is no real point and I won't look much different on either dose. During my next cruise I will try 300mg per week for a variety of reasons.

Now of course the higher the dose the easier it is to retain muscle. Although for most I don't see a need to cruise on a high dose apart from vanity and they can't deal with the changes in body composition. If you value your health then I would recommend a typical trt (or just above) dose. The only real exception are guys who are massive who need a bit more (such as 300 mg) to hold onto the large amount of muscle they carry. Fact is most people can very easily hold onto a lot of muscle on just a small dose of test. For you (because of your proposed cruises) let's give the example of 300mg test. I don't see why you would need more to hold onto your size. 300mg test would be plenty if all other areas are in place. Now sure if you want to look huge and ripped all year then other things will help but that's what a blast is for. How big are you? How much do you weigh?

It all just comes down to health. Your proposed plan is very bad for your health. Now everyone is different but 50mg adrol for a cruise is a terrible idea for numerous reasons. As is taking tren imo. I could look great (for me) all year cruising on 200mg tren and 200mg test but there is a reason I don't take tren all year, nor, would I recommend anyone else to take it. Even a physique pro with loads of photoshoots wouldn't need to take tren all year.

It's entirely up to you though. It's how much you value your health. Your overall health can't always been seen in a standard blood test either which is an important statement to make. As others have stated test only, maybe some primo... even mast at a low dose. I am sticking to test only even if my blasts were crazy high I would still do the same but I am not that bad these days (nor have I ever been). I have known a lot of people to blast high doses for years and they didn't need to. I am all for blasting big doses in cycles (even long cycles) if you feel it will benefit you but there is only trouble from blasting huge doses non stop. The body just gets used to the dose and they often struggle to make gains and often that toxic feeling just becomes a normal way of life to them. You want to keep your body sensitive to all things.

Even for guys wanting to get legit huge over the next few years you can blast then taper down until you get to 200-300mg then cruise then ramp up again in a few months. Even for those guys I would 100% recommend short periods on approx 100mg per week. There are lot's of other aids you can use during cruises to help retain muscle but a good diet and smart training plan is plenty for most.

Thanks for all the replies, im 206lbs at 5ft 10, pretty lean.

I was going to go 200 test, 200 primo, but realized the only primo I have is long entered, so really no point, it will take a while to build up and get out of my system.

I ended up switching from 200mg sust, 200mg tren, to 400mg prop. Maybe in a couple weeks I will drop it to 200mg, and add in some suspension?

Any ideas on test base for a cruise to add that in? It may help keep muscle but its so quick acting, doubt its harms health.

I normally cruise for 2 months at a time. It depends on bloodwork and what's going on in my life at the time.

Adding low dose trest sends my sex drive through the roof. I feel like I'm 13 again at 44. It gives me seemingly endless energy in the gym. I look huge and have a pump all day long like on cycle, except my bloodwork goes back to normal and I don't feel run down or burned out. It just makes life more enjoyable.

I appreciate you sharing your experience. Love everything you have to say. It's amazing how such low dose can yield such great results. Have you gotten blood work done during a cruise of 200mg of test and 70mg Trest? Does the low dose Trest mess up your blood work?

I appreciate you sharing your experience. Love everything you have to say. It's amazing how such low dose can yield such great results. Have you gotten blood work done during a cruise of 200mg of test and 70mg Trest? Does the low dose Trest mess up your blood work?

My bloodwork looks normal on 10 mg/day trest. My blood pressure is slightly elevated with or without trest, so I'm on medication to control it. I only have to increase the bp meds on heavier cycles.

I've been on gear year round since 2008. I wish trestolone had been around and I had known about it back then. I didn't try it for the first time until 2016.

My bloodwork looks normal on 10 mg/day trest. My blood pressure is slightly elevated with or without trest, so I'm on medication to control it. I only have to increase the bp meds on heavier cycles.

I've been on gear year round since 2008. I wish trestolone had been around and I had known about it back then. I didn't try it for the first time until 2016.

This is awesome to read. I have read many posts of members loving low dose trest, but have not read them talk much about blood work. Sounds like an awesome compound.

I was contemplating upping my TRT to 300mg of test once the gyms reopen, but I might keep TRT as it is and simply add 70mg of trest a week. Sounds like this would yield better results while not impacting blood work too much.

Do you run any anti-estrogen with the 200mg test +70mg trest per week?

This is awesome to read. I have read many posts of members loving low dose trest, but have not read them talk much about blood work. Sounds like an awesome compound.

I was contemplating upping my TRT to 300mg of test once the gyms reopen, but I might keep TRT as it is and simply add 70mg of trest a week. Sounds like this would yield better results while not impacting blood work too much.

Do you run any anti-estrogen with the 200mg test +70mg trest per week?

I don't need an AI or SERM on those doses. I use up to 25 mg/day trest on blasts while keeping test at 200 mg/week. I typically need 12.5 mg aromasin EOD on that dose. I haven't tried running a SERM instead of an AI on trest cycles yet.

When you get close to 60 with this shit you find yourself doing things that the Brologic Guild would have your head for. I guess I'm ramping things all around but with a pattern that seems to match my tired old nut sack. That's start with the lowest point. I take a 4 week break as part of the whole cycle. 4 off---> 1 TRT 200 mg--->4 TRT 100 mg/w--->3 300-400mg AAS---> 8 700-1000mg AAS--->3 300-400 mg AAS---> 4 off--->1 200 mg TRT and so on. The TRT might stretch for 6 months or more depending on life.

I was going to go 200 test, 200 primo, but realized the only primo I have is long entered, so really no point, it will take a while to build up and get out of my system.

I ended up switching from 200mg sust, 200mg tren, to 400mg prop. Maybe in a couple weeks I will drop it to 200mg, and add in some suspension?

Any ideas on test base for a cruise to add that in? It may help keep muscle but its so quick acting, doubt its harms health.

Thats not true. Enanthate will build blood levels immediately and peak about 3-4 days.

Some of your only cruising for 4-6 weeks and taking 1-2 months "off" and using TRT aren't going back to natural levels of Testosterone. After a long 10+ week cycle, androgens levels will build and not return to baseline for a further 4-5 weeks if you using long estered AAS such as Enan, Cypionate, Deconoate, etc...

Total Test (TT) will still be high and begin to decrease after 5x the half life have expired. Thats 4-5 weeks for Enan and Cyp. Therefore, health marks likely aren't going to return to baseline.

That is true too, im tryin to stretch it out to 8 weeks or even 10. Health markers have always been in check as I don't really respond to AAS (or get sides), but definitely want to cruise just to be safe even is bloods are good

Im wondering how high do some of you go on cruises? Im currently doing 200mg test and 200mg tren, I just hate the fact of losing size and my blood work is always fine and I have no health issues, so I rarely cruise and when I do I don't go that low.

I was thinking of switching my cruise to 50mg anadrol a day, as I know its prescribed for medication and people take it forever with no problems. So 200mg test and 200mg tren for 4 weeks, now maybe 50mg drol ED ONLY (so 350mg total) for another 4 weeks.

Which of the two is healthier? Thoughts on this?

IMO "cruising" isn't time to progress by adding muscle, but rather maintain the most amount of muscle while letting your body recover and possibly be priming yourself for the next growth phase. I would just stay on 200mg test/week and drop the tren. Personally I don't like orals and really stay away from them at all cost unless prepping so I definitely wouln't use them on a cruise, but that's just me.

The weightloss you speak of I'm sure is just the initial water loss from the lowering of the higher doses. When I switch from a blast/cruise I typically drop about 3-5 lbs and then maintain assuming the diet/training remain constant.

Take this time to rest/recover and let the receptors clean out a bit and plan for the next phase! I feel like that would be a far superior approach than "cruising" on more gear.

Best of luck my friend - let us know how it goes. And if I HAD to chose one of your options then I'd probably go with 200mg test and 50mg drol despite hating orals - I'd rather do that then stay on tren longer than I have to.

I'd say watch the blood pressure close especially if you throw in drol, perfect bloodwork means nothing if you have high bp. I pull bloodwork at the peak of my cycle (even precontest) and expect near-perfect results.

Even without considering health, you what to make sure your cruises maximize sensitivity for your next cycle, your gains will be greater this way in the long run.

I like how you brought up the primo being long ester. I was running test/DHB/Tren and have since dropped the DHB (mainly due to dibilatating pip creeping up on me and also it's been a 14 wk run) and have since replaced it with primo at 500-600/wk.

I plan on finishing off my tren cycle within the next 6-8 weeks? (Assuming I can handle tren for that long so far no sides) and by that time my primo will be well saturated enough that I can drop it down to 200 for my cruise.

Will be using 200 test/200 primo for the cruise, and may throw in a sarm like MK2866 for the joint healing aspect. That's something most people could consider would be to adding on a sarm during a cruise/bridge.

Other than primo I have only heard of people cruising on deca, mast, and more recently tren, EQ and DHB. I'm not sure how to utilize either of those for a cruise cycle and recover properly.

better be some fucking impressive progress pics following all these "cruises" then blasting again.

gonna bet there isn't.

psychological addiction is a real thing.

2 steps forward, 1 step back, 2 steps forward, 1 step back.

better be some fucking impressive progress pics following all these "cruises" then blasting again.

gonna bet there isn't.

psychological addiction is a real thing.

2 steps forward, 1 step back, 2 steps forward, 1 step back.

TRUTH ^^^^^

my cruise is TRT 15mg / day + 25mg Proviron + 4iu GH. I feel very good in the gym.

Do you run higher than 4ius during a blast?

I am running 4ius now on a cut, first 1.5 months on GH and I'm thinking I was just gonna run it at 4ius for at least the first 6-8 months

Do you run higher than 4ius during a blast?

I am running 4ius now on a cut, first 1.5 months on GH and I'm thinking I was just gonna run it at 4ius for at least the first 6-8 months
I use 3-4 iu / day all year round.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity