over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Higher dosed cruises

better be some fucking impressive progress pics following all these "cruises" then blasting again.

gonna bet there isn't.

psychological addiction is a real thing.

2 steps forward, 1 step back, 2 steps forward, 1 step back.

What’s your thoughts on cruises of true HRT test levels? 12 weeks on, 8-12 weeks 140-150mg test?

I'm curious if anyone has used EQ/boldenone alone as an HRT? Literature states it aromatizes at half the rate of testosterone but so many guys claim it acts as an AI for them.

How long have you been on and what results do you see at that dosage? Also pharma or generics?
I feel much better and I can use a smaller cycle with the same results. Now I'm cutting and the fat is going great on my cruise.... formerly a pharmacy and now a sponsor. Results the same, but pharmacy 2.4iu and sponsor 4iu.

good points, my approach this time has been..

Ive been bulking and growing well for 30 weeks, but used the gyms being closed to take a chance to cruise (although I have adequate equipment in the garage)

The plan was cruise, then do a mini-diet to cut some fat off.

During the cruise I have wanted to keep my calories high (not reduce them from the bulk) to not lose any muscle

So ive been "cruising" on tren 200mg/week, and test 200mg/week (400mg gear total) and 4700 calories

Im thinking of dropping the dose a bit, or just using anadrol, for another 2-4 weeks to again give the body a low dose for a little longer

Then go back to blasting, but do a little 3-4 week diet to shed some fat and gain insulin sensitivity back, then go back to high calorie bulking. I definitely do not want to do my mini-diet on a cruise. The reason for just a. short diet I haven't put on much fat im still lean, so don't think ill need a real cut just want to shed 2-3 inches I gained on my waist while bulking (mostly bloat I guess).

Bro... Cut the tren and add mk677 12.5-25mg.

All the "water weight" from mk677 is prolactin and can be controlled with B6, which is a very powerful prolactin inhibitor and natural diuretic.

Some of also what you think is "water weight" from mk677 is fat gained from insulin resistance/high blood sugar + ravenous hunger.

So take berberine + Chromium Picolanate to keep blood sugar down if fat loss is the goal, or R-Alpha Lipolic Acid + Chromium Pic if building muscle is the goal.

Mk677 will keep you full as fuck, strong as fuck, kick up igf-1 after a few weeks and it doesn't fuck your liver or wear out your Androgen Receptor... Or fuck with your cortisol/myostatin like tren and anadrol will.

If you know how to control blood sugar and prolactin, mk677 is gold and should be mandatory for everyone's cruise/pct to retain gains.

All the "water weight" from mk677 is prolactin and can be controlled with B6, which is a very powerful prolactin inhibitor and natural diuretic.

Some of also what you think is "water weight" from mk677 is fat gained from insulin resistance/high blood sugar + ravenous hunger.

So take berberine + Chromium Picolanate to keep blood sugar down if fat loss is the goal, or R-Alpha Lipolic Acid + Chromium Pic if building muscle is the goal.

Mk677 will keep you full as fuck, strong as fuck, kick up igf-1 after a few weeks and it doesn't fuck your liver or wear out your Androgen Receptor... Or fuck with your cortisol/myostatin like tren and anadrol will.

If you know how to control blood sugar and prolactin, mk677 is gold and should be mandatory for everyone's cruise/pct to retain gains.

I need to look into MK677. Ive never looked into it much but from what Ive read it seems like a quality compound.

I'm curious if anyone has used EQ/boldenone alone as an HRT? Literature states it aromatizes at half the rate of testosterone but so many guys claim it acts as an AI for them.

Boldenone only? No test with it? Id imagine the dick wouldnt like that as much.

Now a low dose Bold with low dose Test is something worthy.

IDK what dose you cruise, but I do about 125mg a week TRT dose bc I need TRT, but Ive been on 500mg Test for over 13 weeks and Im gonna go higher so my 500 is kind of a cruise since Im gonna add other compounds and more test, then back to 125-175mg to retain it all, minus the cosmetic effects specific to whatever compound I added in.

125 Test- 125 EQ for a cruise to maintain for an extended time sounds good. EQ does work for maintenance, I just wouldnt use it alone

I need to look into MK677. Ive never looked into it much but from what Ive read it seems like a quality compound.

Here is the issue with it- people don't understand the mechanisms it works by and what causes the sides, and have real shit experiences with it.

I know because that is exactly what I did like my first 5 attempts with it- always worked fast to increase size/strength, but i got so fat, bloated and lethargic i said fuck it after 2 weeks every time and thought the gh raising was a lie since gh is supposed to cause fat loss.

Learning more about gh... Even exo gh raises blood sugar and will fuck with you if you have bg/insulin sensitivity issues.

Furthermore, it jacks up your prolactin levels- prolactin not only bloats you (this is why deca and sometimes even tren bloat dudes), but it is a hormone that promotes fat retention and inhibits fat loss.

To compound all this, mk677 raises gh levels by increasing ghrelin- a hormone that also induces massive hunger!

So now you are have an absurd appetite with heavilty compromised insulin sensitivity and a hormone that makes you retain fat - this is a diet DISASTER and will fuck your phyisique up bad in a short period of time.

Igf-1 levels - which is the active hormone gh converts to in the liver responsible for nutrient partitioning, burning stored fat as fuel and hyperplasia (at higher levels), takes a while to build up - THIS is why you hear everyone say "it takes about 6 months to see gh really start working".

If max fat loss is goal with Mk677: B6 (prolactin control) + Berberine (blood sugar) + Chromium Picolonate

If max muscle gain is goal: B6 + R-Alpha Lipolic Acid + Chromium Picolonate

Boldenone only? No test with it? Id imagine the dick wouldnt like that as much.

Now a low dose Bold with low dose Test is something worthy.

IDK what dose you cruise, but I do about 125mg a week TRT dose bc I need TRT, but Ive been on 500mg Test for over 13 weeks and Im gonna go higher so my 500 is kind of a cruise since Im gonna add other compounds and more test, then back to 125-175mg to retain it all, minus the cosmetic effects specific to whatever compound I added in.

125 Test- 125 EQ for a cruise to maintain for an extended time sounds good. EQ does work for maintenance, I just wouldnt use it alone
Going by all the anecdotes and experiences online, that’s kind of what I’d expect too. Some experts claim boldenone can replace testosterone as an HRT but you need to roughly double the dose since it supposedly aromatizes at half the rate of testosterone. My TRT/cruise is 175mg of test per week so that would hypothetically put me at 350mg of EQ per week.

Reason I’m wondering is because my iron, rbc and hemoglobin are always low snd have been for years. So I was pondering using EQ to correct that. It’s something I’m curious about and wanted to see if anyone else has tried it. I may give it a go later this year and have some test prop on hand if it proves to simply not hold up.

Is there any benefit in stacking MK677 and GH?

Such as?? I've heard it's a waste but I don't know
Yes they can definitely benefit one another. That said, once you reach a certain amount of HGH per day (or rather administrations per day) I would suspect that MK would add very little if any benefit. But if you're using less than 4iu per day then I think it could add some benefit. Watchout for excessive water and potential lethargy though.

One idea I've read from some guys is to use HGH for 4-5 months, take a month off of HGH and use MK during that month in its place. Not sure of the results but it is a

Going by all the anecdotes and experiences online, that’s kind of what I’d expect too. Some experts claim boldenone can replace testosterone as an HRT but you need to roughly double the dose since it supposedly aromatizes at half the rate of testosterone. My TRT/cruise is 175mg of test per week so that would hypothetically put me at 350mg of EQ per week.

Reason I’m wondering is because my iron, rbc and hemoglobin are always low snd have been for years. So I was pondering using EQ to correct that. It’s something I’m curious about and wanted to see if anyone else has tried it. I may give it a go later this year and have some test prop on hand if it proves to simply not hold up.

I can see the logic but would still think you would have better results with a combo of the two vs EQ alone. I am of the opinion that nothing can fully replace the hormone you have had since birth.

Thats like asking if theres benefits to have a threesome vs 1 chick...of course theres benefits.

This comment just gangbanged the entire thread.

Such as?? I've heard it's a waste but I don't know

Well I have a micropenis, but do enjoy being somewhat a "comedian" so 3 laughs are better than 1 for me.

My only concern is libido. It would def help with RBC counts and hematocrit, but the lack of test in any form (even though its a derivative) wouldnt pose problems or be harmful, but it would def show in libido and overall necessary aggressiveness and drive I would think. But thats my logic. Hell even 80mg of test a week and 250-300 EQ could be a great little cocktail.

Since we are all different Id def say this is something youre going to have to adjust accordingly. Maybe do Boldenone in faster acting form so you can make adjustments early on and then once you find the sweet ratrio go with the Undecylenate when you find your sweet spot.

Its hard enough finding the perfect sweet spot with just TRT via testosterone. I thought I had it perfect once and felt great and actually lowered 25mg and felt even better

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131