over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Higher dosed cruises

My only concern is libido. It would def help with RBC counts and hematocrit, but the lack of test in any form (even though its a derivative) wouldnt pose problems or be harmful, but it would def show in libido and overall necessary aggressiveness and drive I would think. But thats my logic. Hell even 80mg of test a week and 250-300 EQ could be a great little cocktail.

Since we are all different Id def say this is something youre going to have to adjust accordingly. Maybe do Boldenone in faster acting form so you can make adjustments early on and then once you find the sweet ratrio go with the Undecylenate when you find your sweet spot.

Its hard enough finding the perfect sweet spot with just TRT via testosterone. I thought I had it perfect once and felt great and actually lowered 25mg and felt even better
The long ester of EQ does make me think finding an ideal ratio will be a daunting task. But I am still interested in trying. Yeah I think you’re most likely correct that I’ll probably benefit from even just a small amount of test.

Bold cyp would be better from the point of view that I generally use test enanthate to cruise. But I’d prefer EQ from the perspective that it’s higher concentration (so a bit less oil) and it’s essentially pip free where as I’ve read of many anecdotes that bold cyp is not. Wouldn’t matter too much for a cycle but if this is semi-permanent then it’s something I’d prefer to avoid.

I always second guess my weekly dose lol. But I always come back to “I feel good and my blood work looks good so why screw with a good thing lol”. Thank you for sharing your thoughts man. I definitely appreciate it.

Yes they can definitely benefit one another. That said, once you reach a certain amount of HGH per day (or rather administrations per day) I would suspect that MK would add very little if any benefit. But if you're using less than 4iu per day then I think it could add some benefit. Watchout for excessive water and potential lethargy though.

One idea I've read from some guys is to use HGH for 4-5 months, take a month off of HGH and use MK during that month in its place. Not sure of the results but it is a

Yeah I'm already running 4ius of HGH/day, but I do have mk677 on hand. Good suggestion on adding it on "off days" if I'm ever traveling and can't bring my HGH I suppose MK should be a viable substitute for a short time

It's funny years ago cruise wan't even a word in our dictionary now we debate almost half a gram of test tren combined cruises lol I'm a little guilty myself though, I stay at about 250mg Test E every 5 days & call it a cruise or aka I do a 4 day off cycle every every 5 days for a month or two (y) That seems to keep my levels stable on E, can still feel like I'm maintaining, but also feel like I'm giving my system as much of a break as it needs. I think a lot of the hype of coming off to reset the receptors is just perception because you depleted so much it seems like a stronger come back when you go back on but really you wouldn't have been that much better if at all had you cruised, you're just noticing it more. Not to mention I come from the camp that high normal levels of T are healthy, to let yourself go low for any period is detrimental even if you might rubber band slightly more when going back on. Though as far as Tren, now that's tough to see me ever fitting that into a regimen of stability and detox.

Yes they can definitely benefit one another. That said, once you reach a certain amount of HGH per day (or rather administrations per day) I would suspect that MK would add very little if any benefit. But if you're using less than 4iu per day then I think it could add some benefit. Watchout for excessive water and potential lethargy though.

One idea I've read from some guys is to use HGH for 4-5 months, take a month off of HGH and use MK during that month in its place. Not sure of the results but it is a

Kind of ironic that I asked this question now, I just hired a new coach and my new gear protocol just happens to include mk677 and 4ius HGH/day. Generics in case you were wondering.

Kind of ironic that I asked this question now, I just hired a new coach and my new gear protocol just happens to include mk677 and 4ius HGH/day. Generics in case you were wondering.
if you want to answer .... HGH in the morning and MK at bedtime?

does cruising to 'resensitize' actually improve gains when going back on higher doses?

what about what Big A said about 1g being the 'off' cycle for big guys?

what about the Swiper "2g a week for 10 years" method?

Progestogens should be considered for their "normal" functions in all the sexes and even as a part of HRT, but how long do you want to stay "pregnant" for?

does cruising to 'resensitize' actually improve gains when going back on higher doses?

what about what Big A said about 1g being the 'off' cycle for big guys?

what about the Swiper "2g a week for 10 years" method?

I feel like to some degree it does desensitize, and give the body a break if it becomes to stressed and toxic, even if it's only solvents etc doing the toxifying.

And I think many can handle 2g a week for years others cant handle a basic cycle. Individual tolerance, some can abuse and be healthy some cant even tolerate small dosages.

I understand your point of view. I used the blast and cruise approach for years. My cruise was 250 test and that’s it. The past two years or so I’ve seen people slowly staying on more stuff during a cruise period just at a lower dose.
From my personal experimentation this is what I learned about my body. The longer I stayed on gear the more I needed to get results. If I were to stay on a low dose test I basically did that so I could still maintain erections but come off gear and give my body a break but size wise I wouldn’t lose to much. When I come off everything completely 6-12 weeks around the 4th week I feel the chemical drop off and feel like shit start looking different but around weeks 6-8 my sex drive comes back and if I keep lifting I still look decent better then average but obv not juiced out. I think it’s just good to do more mentally than anything.but I’ll tell you this when I come off and finally do go back on it comes right back you have to be mentally strong enough to say this break is temporary it will come back and it does. The food is what makes you grow. After so many years of steroids your not gonna keep growing it’s basically whatever look your going for soft or hard look. The calorie intake makes your body grow and the steroids help synthesize the protein
How old are you?
At my age (42) and as long as i used/abused steroids (20+ years) aint no chance of sex drive coming back after 6-8 weeks. Its not about mental strength, its body chemistry. Its not healthy AT ALL for me to be totally off test. very UNhealthy.
-F2S

maybe i am too old school or just too practical but a CRUISE to me is test only and at most a dose that puts ur blood work looking good and safe.
when u start adding exotic compounds like tren, mast, deca, drol etc. that is called a LOW DOSE cycle. NOT a cruise imo. If its not a low dose cycle then what is a low dose cycle? ya see?
-F2S

How old are you?
At my age (42) and as long as i used/abused steroids (20+ years) aint no chance of sex drive coming back after 6-8 weeks. Its not about mental strength, its body chemistry. Its not healthy AT ALL for me to be totally off test. very UNhealthy.
-F2S
34 It was just what happend to me. I’m not saying it’s everyone. Just me. I agree with you. If your blood work comes back you need a HRT dose then ya.
To be honest I turned a blind eye. I blast cruised from 22 basically till corona. I was getting depressed with home work outs so I came off and stopped lifting. But this was the first time I got my blood work done with all shit out of my system. My test levels for my liking were still low 440 but I felt good mentally and still wanted sex.
another honest confession I would stay on steroids later on for the sex drive. My girl has a high one. But Ino longer desire to take a lot so I’m finding alternative things to try other than a lot of test. I have mild Ed and supplemented this with Trimix from my doctor and now it’s only low doses and I feel a lot better. I’m not as big as I once once but that’s ok I’m not competing and I don’t want to push the food anymore

34 It was just what happend to me. I’m not saying it’s everyone. Just me. I agree with you. If your blood work comes back you need a HRT dose then ya.
To be honest I turned a blind eye. I blast cruised from 22 basically till corona. I was getting depressed with home work outs so I came off and stopped lifting. But this was the first time I got my blood work done with all shit out of my system. My test levels for my liking were still low 440 but I felt good mentally and still wanted sex.
another honest confession I would stay on steroids later on for the sex drive. My girl has a high one. But Ino longer desire to take a lot so I’m finding alternative things to try other than a lot of test. I have mild Ed and supplemented this with Trimix from my doctor and now it’s only low doses and I feel a lot better. I’m not as big as I once once but that’s ok I’m not competing and I don’t want to push the food anymore
Ditto on that. kinda been enjoying my entire day not revolving around food.
-F2S

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner