over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

higher test dose = better gains...?

huzbetta

Newbies
i have recently heard many conflicting opinions on whether or not a higher dose of test will result in better gains on a cycle....b it obviously makes sense that the higher your test levels the more muscle you will have....but do your receptors become saturated..?

many people say that whether or not you use 500mg or 1000mg your body can only handle so much test after that it is a waste..yady yady yad..bla..bla..bla

so....whatchya playas think..?

i think the higher the amounts of test, the more gains, but at the same time, no reason to start using test at a high amount to begin with. start low and see how your body responds to it.

JW

receptors upregulate when on they do not become saturated or downregulated

the higher the test the better the gains...within reason. 500 mgs of test will not elicit the gains as 1000mgs of test would...but the gains are not always double. if a person is on 1000 mgs of test and then increases to 1500mgs the gains will be "marginally" better but, the sides might out weigh the added gains. :D

lats is right ive went up as high as 2g/wk for 6 weeks and cut down as the sides we verry bad and i didnt make much more gains then i did on 1g . just listen to your body bro every cycle increase a little .i can tell you when you fell the sides out weigh the gains its too much

LATS said:
the higher the test the better the gains...within reason. 500 mgs of test will not elicit the gains as 1000mgs of test would...but the gains are not always double. if a person is on 1000 mgs of test and then increases to 1500mgs the gains will be "marginally" better but, the sides might out weigh the added gains. :D

yeppers. i agree 100%

Lats said it right, gains at higher dosages will become marginal, especially compared to side effects.

We all react differently though, some guys out there are making big gains off higher dosages with minimal side effects but I would venture to say that that is the exception. One way to find out ii to try it, that's what I did, that's the only way you'll know for sure. But waht happened to me was that high dosage of test triggered side effects that I didn't have before then (such as sever acne, gyno) and those side effects continued even at lower dosages. I know this doesn't sound scientific, but I attribute some of the side effects now to the high dosages of test I experimented with before.

I

I always work on a upward slope. My first cycle was 250 per week of test eth, then I did 2 at 500, and 1 at 750. I switched drugs that i used with the test each time, but I think 1-2 cycles at a given level then move up and on is the way to go. I gained real well of off 250mgs of test per week and 200mgs of deca per week my first cycle although week it did work. So start slow and work you way up to the higher doses.

I AM MR. HIGH

Give me more,more and more......

AS FEEDS ME.....IS THE GASOLINE OF THE BODY MAN...... :D :D :D :D

and remember....

The world is to little for the littles!!!!!!!!!

2 grams

2 grams of test per week seems to be my number right now.I throw in an additional 1 gram of some combination of tren/dbol/anadrol/EQ/winny/primo. Usually 1 oral and tren for bulking and maybe an anabolic,and test and anabolics for leaning out. For me the sides are not that bad just alot of water,but that sure as hell makes you strong..........

I have changed my way thinking on this for the moment anyway. I used to go up to 1500-3000mg test and loved it but now seem to grow a hell of alot better on 1000mg test . I have added more anabolics of course but seem to see alot better growth rate and hard muscle gain.

kiwi

BIGKIWI said:
I have changed my way thinking on this for the moment anyway. I used to go up to 1500-3000mg test and loved it but now seem to grow a hell of alot better on 1000mg test . I have added more anabolics of course but seem to see alot better growth rate and hard muscle gain.

kiwi

cuz you're a genetic freak ya lucky bastard
hehe

JW

my cutting cycle should be good one got the best selection gear ever had can't wait to get big and shredded :)

my cycle consists of :

sus, tren, eq in oils

winstrol , masteron, furazabol, nitrotain in tabs

t3, insulin, clen, SyntheBURN, Syntheselen, Synthelamin

plus my creatine, glutamine protein powders etc.

thats about all can think off at mo can't wait to see how my body reacts :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear