over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Higher test or higher deca, tren?

fit2grow

Registered
Which do you all prefer? I know some like test higher or tren or deca higher. A lot of great information on this board and hell of a lot experience.

IMO, it doesn't really matter. For growing, you just need a hormonal environment for growth. DC's talked about using just test for off season growing, and it works just fine! It's the diet, and the training that will determine whether or not you'll grow. Go with what will be easier on your bloods, and what you personally like.

For pre-contest, or for a certain "look"; running a moderate test dose makes more sense.

Just what I've picked up from some very smart people in this industry.

IMO, it doesn't really matter. For growing, you just need a hormonal environment for growth. DC's talked about using just test for off season growing, and it works just fine! It's the diet, and the training that will determine whether or not you'll grow. Go with what will be easier on your bloods, and what you personally like.

For pre-contest, or for a certain "look"; running a moderate test dose makes more sense.

Yea I'm thinking the same. This been a debate between friends of mine for awhile now. Everyone has there own personal experiences I'm always curious

Just depends on your individual response and trial and error. I personally can run deca higher than test and have zero negative sides. You'll grow on any combination just comes down to diet and training as others have said.

When I run one thing high, I typically choose my other compounds that would best compliment say test in the chosen goal I'm going for and boom 2-3 things together.
I used to have good success with test higher around a gram then Deca-400-500mg but now I've responded better to certain things when all ran higher for shorter bursts rather than say EQ 400mg 16 weeks.

Lead Monster Labs Rep

Flex5 for 5% off all orders,
Orders over $200 get FREE vial of test prop with every order. For those over $200
Please add "free test prop" in notes section along with "Flex5" in rep code.

Mymonsterlabs.com

less is more I feel when it comes to tren 400 is where it is at for me.

Same here. 400mg is the sweet spot for me. No need to go higher while still seeing results. I typically keep test at 500mg without an issue. Even with deca as high as 800mg. I actually just added a small dose of deca to my test/tren run. 300mg a week for the purpose of joint relief. Elbows have been extremely sore and I can feel a difference already. Everyone is different in my opinion. What works for me might not work for the next guy.

Smart way to be!

Most people feel that the dosage of Test and Deca lower or higher not really matter, just according to what you like, while test is common and cost less than Deca, so higher test is more.
From what I read, some people prefer deca and don’t like Test, so they use higher dosage of deca than Test and they feel deca and tren do better to break a body weight, actually it's worthless to use Test at over 500mg a week. but deca also can result in side affect such as deca dick.:eek:

Higher Tren to do the work. I stack things around it to make it more effective and safer within the stack.

I can't do more than 300mg of Tren or I can't sleep. But 1g of test and 500mg Deca with some orals... bread and butter for me. And very little on the sides. The orals can mess with lipids and stuff so I try to limit them to peaking for powerlifting meets. But after trying things out, you'll find out what works for you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity