advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Higher test versus lower tren for overall health?

Which do you believe is safer long term: 1000 mgs of test or 200 mgs of tren?

• 1000 mgs of test per week used long term

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 200 mgs of tren per week used long term

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

syntherolman

Registered
Looking to get opinions on which you believe is safer on the body when used long term and why: 1000 mgs of test per week or 200 mgs of tren per week?

I think 200 mgs of tren per week may be harder on the heart and immune system than 1000 mgs of test since it has a negative impact on cardio function and sleep patterns.

This is the best question I've ever seen on this board! If I had to guess because there really are very few emperical studies done on either drug, I think it might be as wash. I take 100mg/tren and get nasty sides, but 1000 mg/test I've only gone that high once and felt like shit. Good question!

This is the best question I've ever seen on this board! If I had to guess because there really are very few emperical studies done on either drug, I think it might be as wash. I take 100mg/tren and get nasty sides, but 1000 mg/test I've only gone that high once and felt like shit. Good question!
Yeah I feel likes it's one of the most vital questions since most of us fall into these categories. I am hoping to get some proffesional discussion concerning this topic.

Thanks gentlemen!:)

I ran different AAS including test at 1g for 8 months and my bloods were more or less acceptable. But when I ran Tren even as low as 175mg/week my blood tests look horrible. Granted, I wasn't doing Tren by itself but stacked with something. That said, I loved the results and consider Tren the best there is if one has a lot of health to spare.

I ran different AAS including test at 1g for 8 months and my bloods were more or less acceptable. But when I ran Tren even as low as 175mg/week my blood tests look horrible. Granted, I wasn't doing Tren by itself but stacked with something. That said, I loved the results and consider Tren the best there is if one has a lot of health to spare.
Did the tren screw with your cholesterol levels?

I'm on 100 test, 300 mast, 200 tren. Just got bloods and HDL was 14. I have really focused hard on every dietary and supplement to help with low HDL with no luck. I love tren, but this may be my last run.

I'd like to find a simple cycle that is cholesterol friendly. I only care about HDL; LDL is meaningless.

Great question OP

I'm on 100 test, 300 mast, 200 tren. Just got bloods and HDL was 14. I have really focused hard on every dietary and supplement to help with low HDL with no luck. I love tren, but this may be my last run.

I'd like to find a simple cycle that is cholesterol friendly. I only care about HDL; LDL is meaningless.

Great question OP
What's your HDL when running test without tren?

On TRT it is around 40. It's been over 50 before I started using AAS.

Great question OP

what if you drop the tren and add var or tbol instead?

Looking to get opinions on which you believe is safer on the body when used long term and why: 1000 mgs of test per week or 200 mgs of tren per week?

I would say test. Tren is 5x stronger than test so think bout that. The reason why most people cant stay on it long. Test u can stay on.

I mean the results of tren are amazing but super harsh. Don't know about u guys but the sides kill me

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws