advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Highest amount of test to use during a cutting cycle...

I time i heard of a cycle of doing a bottle a wk of test so i tryed started with t400 for 2 wks and last 2 wks went down to 300mg per 10ml vial and last wk 250 sus

Now i realized that was stupid as hell and i get better results from more frequent shots to keep blood stablized.:lightbulb:

On a side note, I brew my own primo and have 5,000mg of var on hand :). Just need a mg number on the test, which brings me to my original question, what is the highest amount of test in mg I can take that is still 'considered' a cutting regiment.

Holy shit brother.....There is no miligram number that represents cutting or bulking for that matter. Your DIET and your TRAINING are going to determine whether or not you are cutting or bulking. Honestly these questions by a guy taking the amount of shit you are; scare the hell out of me. This really is basic basic shit. Again wtf is going on around here? End of thread.

Holy shit brother.....There is no miligram number that represents cutting or bulking for that matter. Your DIET and your TRAINING are going to determine whether or not you are cutting or bulking. Honestly these questions by a guy taking the amount of shit you are; scare the hell out of me. This really is basic basic shit. Again wtf is going on around here? End of thread.

Good call Michael........ and i agree with purelifting, this is beginner's info

If you have experience "on" you know what it takes for your body to respond to test. In my case I respond well to low doses as long as my diet is on, you could run any where from 300 to 600 mgs weekly and get results. But personally I would get rid of the long ester and get some prop. Oh and cut thos orals short. Just my 2cents

Ive done 750mg test for 12 weeks before and saw great results, had to worry about gyno and bloated alot. Now lowering it to perhaps 500mg a week ill see what happens with possible bloat problems.

In my opinion, 500mgs or less is a waste especially for your body weight. 750mgs or 1 gram will do the job. The most important aspect of using test for cutting is an AI.

good luck

Ive done 750mg test for 12 weeks before and saw great results, had to worry about gyno and bloated alot. Now lowering it to perhaps 500mg a week ill see what happens with possible bloat problems.

Dude, no disrespect but have to point out a few things.

1-all the previous posts have answered you already.
2-your "brewing" primo and asking elementary questions?
(big trouble in the works)
3-60extra lbs isn't bulking. Your fat! That gear your talking about isn't going to "cut" fat. Throw your car keys off a bridge and start jogging to McDonald's, that's a start!

Seriously man, hire someone ANYONE! You need safe direction .:confused:

Please resurch the articles forum. Start at the top!

CG

Dude, no disrespect but have to point out a few things.

1-all the previous posts have answered you already.
2-your "brewing" primo and asking elementary questions?
(big trouble in the works)
3-60extra lbs isn't bulking. Your fat! That gear your talking about isn't going to "cut" fat. Throw your car keys off a bridge and start jogging to McDonald's, that's a start!

Seriously man, hire someone ANYONE! You need safe direction .:confused:

Please resurch the articles forum. Start at the top!

CG
:yeahthat: :D

In my opinion, 500mgs or less is a waste especially for your body weight. 750mgs or 1 gram will do the job. The most important aspect of using test for cutting is an AI.

good luck

In my opinion... your an idiot... where do these people come from

On a side note, I brew my own primo and have 5,000mg of var on hand :). Just need a mg number on the test, which brings me to my original question, what is the highest amount of test in mg I can take that is still 'considered' a cutting regiment.

depends on the ester of the test. test prop --> 3-400 mg per week
try and see.

In my opinion... your an idiot... where do these people come from

Please do explain your reasoning for me being an idiot, I'm sorry but if you are 1) 180 pounder that do cycles to look good on the beach, OR
2) under 25
then please, its not your place to talk. from the way you attack people, I can tell that you have no knowledge, just bro talk.

PLEASE LET'S FOCUS ON THE DUDE'S PROBLEM, NOT YOURS
we are here to help, not to criticize

Please do explain your reasoning for me being an idiot, I'm sorry but if you are 1) 180 pounder that do cycles to look good on the beach, OR
2) under 25
then please, its not your place to talk. from the way you attack people, I can tell that you have no knowledge, just bro talk.

It's not my place to talk... atleast I have more than 5 posts haha. But I guess everyone has to start somewhere. Your right I may have been over the top in response to you. Sorry if you thought I was attacking you. It's just my sense of humour. You could say anything to me I may even laugh... it's only the internet.

But anyway you have a person who has a silly amount of gear at his disposal. He has homebrewed some of the stuff. He is asking very newbie questions... that is worrying to me. Then you advise upto 1g would be good cos he weighs alot... he weighs alot cos he isn't in good shape and his diet is gonna be poor. I just find your advice rather dangerous and baffling but veryone has an opinion.

I am nothing special but no I am in good shape. I am about 235 at a very low bodyfat and 6ft 2. I will be posting pics in the photos section soon so feel free to say what you want.

Last edited:
0-500.000099383838gms test for cutting
and
500.000099383838-1gm test is for bulking

the key is to be plus or minus 1 of 500.000099383838mgs and its perfect.
thats the secret.
-JS

2) under 25

He called you an idiot because you gave ridiculous advise to a person who is OBVIOUSLY very new to gear use and has no idea what they are doing.

you gave dumb advise to an already ignorant person....hard to understand? :confused:

QUOTE=TheOtherOne55;939834]He called you an idiot because you gave ridiculous advise to a person who is OBVIOUSLY very new to gear use and has no idea what they are doing.

lmao!! owned :)

im not calling you an idiot bro,but to advice him to take a gram of test e a week is a little irresponsible,dont you think?

Last edited:
QUOTE=TheOtherOne55;939834]He called you an idiot because you gave ridiculous advise to a person who is OBVIOUSLY very new to gear use and has no idea what they are doing.

lmao!! owned :)

im not calling you an idiot bro,but to advice him to take a gram of test e a week is a little irresponsible,dont you think?

and on top of it...to think 1 gram will cut over 500mgs? This has been discussed over and over again. Diet will determine if your cycle is cutting or bulking.

2) under 25

Pay your dues here before posting a dumb ass post like you have! Dude as of right now you have 3 posts, do you think this guy is gonna read your post and say...... Damn, some new guy on PM that I know nothing about said I should do this dose for my bodyweight, ok then that's what I'm gonna do. Thanks Buddy!
Your post was irresponsible and helps in no way whatsoever. Before you run your mouth at me, do some research and see who I am first.

and on top of it...to think 1 gram will cut over 500mgs? This has been discussed over and over again. Diet will determine if your cycle is cutting or bulking.

I am going to play devil's advocate here. First off, i 110% agree that the doseage does not determine the type of cycle.....bulking or cutting. Now that being said, i know that for me, the higher the dose of test i run, the leaner i get when my diet is on point. I have seen this debated numerous times but i have also seen others that feel this way. I believe there are a few vets that feel this way also. I believe the dose of test should be chosen based on what you need to either maintain lean muscle mass, or to grow into during the cut.....whatever your goals are. BUT for me, if i up the dose a bit, i will get better results and will get evwen leaner. There is clearly a point of diminishing returns on this and please undertand that i am talking about the difference between 500mg and 750mg, not the difference between 500mg and 2grams(hell i haven't gone that high so i certainly cant comment).

just my 2 cetns and me playing devil's advocate.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity