advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Highest amount of test to use during a cutting cycle...

I am going to play devil's advocate here. First off, i 110% agree that the doseage does not determine the type of cycle.....bulking or cutting. Now that being said, i know that for me, the higher the dose of test i run, the leaner i get when my diet is on point. I have seen this debated numerous times but i have also seen others that feel this way. I believe there are a few vets that feel this way also. I believe the dose of test should be chosen based on what you need to either maintain lean muscle mass, or to grow into during the cut.....whatever your goals are. BUT for me, if i up the dose a bit, i will get better results and will get evwen leaner. There is clearly a point of diminishing returns on this and please undertand that i am talking about the difference between 500mg and 750mg, not the difference between 500mg and 2grams(hell i haven't gone that high so i certainly cant comment).

just my 2 cetns and me playing devil's advocate.

I agree with you Osiris and see where you are coming from. But the topic of "What dose should i run Test at?" has been discussed THE DEATH on this forum ;).

Instead of saying "For your body weight you need to run between 750-1g" he should have asked what dose he rast test LAST cycle, then maybe work the dose up depending on the results he sees. There is NO cookie cutter answer to the OP's question and the guy GAVE a cookie cutter answer, THEN got pissed for being called out on it.

Suppose the OP only ran 250mgs a week last cycle and had great results, he than reads Nidal Ak's response and thinks "Oh shit, screw running it at 300 or 400mgs...i'll jump to a gram." Just trying to let the OP avoid stupid mistakes like that.

I definitely see your point and agree dosages effect how lean you can get. I always try to run somewhat of a LOWER dose on cuts though. I mean you are only trying to maintain the muscle mass. I save the bigger dosages to when i need to blow up.

I agree with you Osiris and see where you are coming from. But the topic of "What dose should i run Test at?" has been discussed THE DEATH on this forum ;).

Instead of saying "For your body weight you need to run between 750-1g" he should have asked what dose he rast test LAST cycle, then maybe work the dose up depending on the results he sees. There is NO cookie cutter answer to the OP's question and the guy GAVE a cookie cutter answer, THEN got pissed for being called out on it.

Suppose the OP only ran 250mgs a week last cycle and had great results, he than reads Nidal Ak's response and thinks "Oh shit, screw running it at 300 or 400mgs...i'll jump to a gram." Just trying to let the OP avoid stupid mistakes like that.

I definitely see your point and agree dosages effect how lean you can get. I always try to run somewhat of a LOWER dose on cuts though. I mean you are only trying to maintain the muscle mass. I save the bigger dosages to when i need to blow up.

i was only responding to the original threeads title, what is the highest dose of test to run during a cutting cycle. To me, it is highly individual. I agree with everything you said.

For me, i tend to take breaks when i am off. By breaks, i mean i eat more normal(and by off, i mean i drop to true HRT doseages), take time off from the gym if needed etc. So when i start a cycle, i like to grow, whether my ultimate goal is to cut or add lean mass. This topic has also been beaten to death but i believe you can easily do both. I do know some people prefer to use a lower dose and maintain, but like i said, i want to grow while i lean up=-) Subtle differences and there is clearly no right or wrong.

But yes jumping from getting great results at 250mg straight to 1 gram is not really the best thought out plan. The hormones are awesome but without a great diet and training program you will never reach your goals.

400-600mg is more than enough to keep from losing muscle and maintain strength. which is basicially the goal on a cutting cycle. unless you compete you probably don't need to go overboard on the rest of the compounds. test and maybe one other compound and you will be g2g.

like everyone else said diet is the key factor to any cycle. its not like bulking. using more compounds or higher doses won't make you more ripped.

i was only responding to the original threeads title, what is the highest dose of test to run during a cutting cycle. To me, it is highly individual. I agree with everything you said.

For me, i tend to take breaks when i am off. By breaks, i mean i eat more normal(and by off, i mean i drop to true HRT doseages), take time off from the gym if needed etc. So when i start a cycle, i like to grow, whether my ultimate goal is to cut or add lean mass. This topic has also been beaten to death but i believe you can easily do both. I do know some people prefer to use a lower dose and maintain, but like i said, i want to grow while i lean up=-) Subtle differences and there is clearly no right or wrong.

But yes jumping from getting great results at 250mg straight to 1 gram is not really the best thought out plan. The hormones are awesome but without a great diet and training program you will never reach your goals.

You guys ASSUMED that he is fat, lazy and uneducated.
Lee Priest is considered fat in the off season. how do you know that his diet sucks??? DID HE SAY THAT.
Brewing your own stuff at home takes alot of knowledge and experience.
when i gave my opinion i just answered without ASSUMING stuff, judging from his stats and his cycle history. I gave a strait answer.
I, like OSIRIS believe that the higher the dose of test i run, the leaner i get.
MOST OF THE national level competitors and PRO's, start taking more test close to the competition.
I didn't say I am right and you are wrong, I said "in my opinion".

You guys ASSUMED that he is fat, lazy and uneducated.
Lee Priest is considered fat in the off season. how do you know that his diet sucks??? DID HE SAY THAT.
Brewing your own stuff at home takes alot of knowledge and experience.
when i gave my opinion i just answered without ASSUMING stuff, judging from his stats and his cycle history. I gave a strait answer.
I, like OSIRIS believe that the higher the dose of test i run, the leaner i get.
MOST OF THE national level competitors and PRO's, start taking more test close to the competition.
I didn't say I am right and you are wrong, I said "in my opinion".

The OP never gave his cycle history other than the fact he said he did 1 cycle before using 750mg test. He ALSO mentioned he was 280 with 221LBM which makes him 23% BF....

the fact that he has only mentioned 1 cycle AND that he is pretty fat SHOULD be an indicator that he is relatively new to this and needs some GOOD advice. just because you are 280 doesnt mean you need to run 1g. and he IS NOT a national level competitor nor a PRO so that point is worthless.

that's my opinion ;)

400-600mg is more than enough to keep from losing muscle and maintain strength. which is basicially the goal on a cutting cycle. unless you compete you probably don't need to go overboard on the rest of the compounds. test and maybe one other compound and you will be g2g.

like everyone else said diet is the key factor to any cycle. its not like bulking. using more compounds or higher doses won't make you more ripped.

really? I never said i agree with it but there is a relationship between hormone levels and fat storage, all other things being equal. If you have your diet on point and you increase your dose of test, you will get leaner than having your diet on point alone.

And just wondering, who ever said the point of a cutting cycle is to only maintain muscle and lose bodyfat? Why is that the goal? Personally i want to grow whether i am reducing bodyfat or just focussing on adding lean mass. The terms bulking and cutting are superfluous to me. Granted this is just my opinion and i never reccommend people to just randomly increase the dose. I do however know that it does work.

The OP never gave his cycle history other than the fact he said he did 1 cycle before using 750mg test. He ALSO mentioned he was 280 with 221LBM which makes him 23% BF....

the fact that he has only mentioned 1 cycle AND that he is pretty fat SHOULD be an indicator that he is relatively new to this and needs some GOOD advice. just because you are 280 doesnt mean you need to run 1g. and he IS NOT a national level competitor nor a PRO so that point is worthless.

that's my opinion ;)

Exactly

In your guy's opinions what is the absolute highest amount of test you would use in a cutting cycle? I have 2 bottles of test 400 but don't know how much to run, this is my basic cycle below:

Wk1-16: Test ???mg/week
Wk1-16: Primo 500mg/week
Wk1-8: Anavar 80mg/day
Wk9-16: Winny 50mg/day
HCG: 100IU a day

Wow dude, that cycle is going to do some damage to your liver and cholesterol levels. You don't have to compromise your health to get good results. Please consider your health when you draft a cycle plan. I would drop the anavar or the winny. I also think that you can run the test at 300-500mg and still get good results. I have been cycling for 15 years and can still get excellent results from a test only cycle at 500mg.

To the bro that suggested that anything under a gram is useless, I respectfully disagree. That type of cavalier attitude perpetuates the misconception echoed by these 20 year old newbies who think they can't grow unless they run 2gs of AAS...

BigFucker

Let me revise that

Wk: 1-16 Test 400mg
Wk: 1-16 Primo 500mg
Wk: 1-8 Anavar 80mg
Wk: 2-16 HCG 250IU E4D
Wk: 2-16 Armidex 0.25mg ED
Wk: 4-16 Proviron 50mg ED
HGH 8IU 5on/2off

really? I never said i agree with it but there is a relationship between hormone levels and fat storage, all other things being equal. If you have your diet on point and you increase your dose of test, you will get leaner than having your diet on point alone.

And just wondering, who ever said the point of a cutting cycle is to only maintain muscle and lose bodyfat? Why is that the goal? Personally i want to grow whether i am reducing bodyfat or just focussing on adding lean mass. The terms bulking and cutting are superfluous to me. Granted this is just my opinion and i never reccommend people to just randomly increase the dose. I do however know that it does work.

WOW kinda afraid to post here cuz ive only got 3 posts...but I'm known on other boards so I gotta start somewhere. Two grams test will burn a fukload of fat. Test puts on mass up to about 1 to 1.2 and then it turns into a furnace. 2 grams will turn you into a different critter if your soft. I aint saying that the OP needs 2 grams but the fact is that much over 1 gram will burm some fat especially if diet is on point. My test amt. always goes up on a cut. A bulk your bod has the cals it needs. In a cut your bod is struggling with starvation so support it with more gear. In a bulk support it with FOOD the best anabolic of all.

I agree with this... good info as ever. I think 1g of test and good diet is superior to 500g test and the same diet. I am not questioning that. But I wrote what I wrote due to obvious reasons. It would be like saying to a newbie weighing 160 pounds who wants to bulk do 1gram cos that will make you grow... 2grams will make him grow morew too.

WOW kinda afraid to post here cuz ive only got 3 posts...but I'm known on other boards so I gotta start somewhere. Two grams test will burn a fukload of fat. Test puts on mass up to about 1 to 1.2 and then it turns into a furnace. 2 grams will turn you into a different critter if your soft. I aint saying that the OP needs 2 grams but the fact is that much over 1 gram will burm some fat especially if diet is on point. My test amt. always goes up on a cut. A bulk your bod has the cals it needs. In a cut your bod is struggling with starvation so support it with more gear. In a bulk support it with FOOD the best anabolic of all.

I agree with this 100%. But again this is in regards to the OP so it shouldn't be his cycle. A large amount of test and your good to go... bulking or cutting. It's all about diet. The amount of hormones will multiply the results. But of course too high for the person and sides may ruin a cycle.

No one should be afraid to post. You may have 20,000 internet posts but if you join a new site your a newbie to it so you have to start with one. I may have been abit harsh earlier (to the other poster) but again it's just reply to a comment. People can say whatever they want about me. I can be an idiot at times but I also think I give good advice. I did think that was an idiotic comment. Again I am not doubting the comment is right (1g being best) but in relation to this thread it was stupid advice.

Last edited:
Let me revise that

Wk: 1-16 Test 400mg
Wk: 1-16 Primo 500mg
Wk: 1-8 Anavar 80mg
Wk: 2-16 HCG 250IU E4D
Wk: 2-16 Armidex 0.25mg ED
Wk: 4-16 Proviron 50mg ED
HGH 8IU 5on/2off

To be honest it means nothing without diet. I know loads of people on huge amounts of gear and they look shite. Hard to believe they do on their amounts but I guess their diets are just that crap. Please post your intended diet for the cycle.

However the above is much better. Why not just test and avar for now. The primo is alittle over the top. I am aware it helps perserve muscle etc etc. Test at 400mg (nice amount) and avar at 80mg is plenty. I don't agree with constant AI usage for a numer of reasons. But I don't want to start another thread on that subject!

8IU is alot. How many times have you taken it before? If you have done 1 AAS cycle I assume you haven't done too much HGH before. Maybe I am wrong and that is a normal dose for you But to be honest at your bf I hope it isn't. Hey if you have it then use it but I would probably start of low (2I1) and see how you go. Then increase over time.

Goodluck with your cycle. Keep us posted with your results.

Just adding the diet on the 1st page isn't bad... not the best. But everyone is different. If you stick to it and do your 400mg test I can only see great results. Goodluck with it.

Last edited:
ok I might have been wrong. I admit it. maybe the OP needs to be more experienced.

Any ways, the new cycle lay out is good. some people might not agree on the doses. I think it ok. I would just change one thing. the anavar on first 8 weeks won't be as effcient. keep it for the last 8 weeks.
reasons: 1) test, primo would have kicked in. this will give you better results
2) stable blood levels. this will give you less sides
3) The human body is always fighting for homeostasis, interducing anavar at the end would be better.
EXAMPLE: weeks 10-18 anavar..... you will be injecting from weeks 10-16 so you will need 2 weeks for the drugs to clear from your system then start PCT. instead of just wait these to 2 weeks without anything, you will be on the anavar.

8iu every day, 5 on, 2 off will cause alot of sides. for a cutting cycle 4iu will be good to go.

NFL Jerseys on sale

<p>When picking out a strong orthotic slipper, verify whenever that incorporates skid immune characteristics. This specific is critical due to the fact you need to make sure not often obtained acquire hurt because of the slip. The actual orthotic slipper also needs to possess many TPR outsoles which are bendable and also the drawing a line under layouts needs to be flexible. </p> Custom NFL jerseys **broken link removed** **broken link removed** View the profile of gabriela4op
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
View the profile of valentine5oo

Winter Diet Plan – Weekdays

BREAKFAST (11:00 AM) – 6 OZ. LEAN GROUND BEEF [225 Calories/36 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/10 grams Fat]
3 FARM FRESH EGGS [210 Calories/21 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/9 grams Fat]
3 FARM FRESS EGG WHITES [45 Calories/12 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/0 grams Fat]
2 OZ. BLACK FOREST HAM [60 Calories/10 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/1 grams Fat]
6 OZ. OF GRAPEFRUIT JUICE [70 Calories/1 grams Protein/17 grams Carbs/0 grams Fat]
Totals: (665 Calories/80 grams Protein/17 grams Carbs/22 grams Fat)

PRE WRKOUT (1:15 PM) – 1 SCOOP OF BUZZERK (50 Calories/0 grams Protein/14 grams Carbs/0 grams Fat]
Totals: (50 Calories/0 grams Protein/14 grams Carbs/0 grams Fat)

POST WRKOUT (2:30 PM) – ½ SCOOP OF TITAN V-CORE WHEY POWDER [155 Calories/26 grams Protein/4 grams Carbs/2 grams Fat]
3 CUPS OF RAW MILK [330 Calories/27 grams Protein/36 grams Carbs/9 grams Fat]
2 TBSP OF PSYLLIUM HUSK [35 Calories/0 grams Protein/10 grams Carbs/0 grams Fat]
Totals: (520 Calories/53 grams Protein/50 grams Carbs/11 grams Fat)

LUNCH (4:30 PM) – 5 OZ. TURKEY BREAST [150 Calories/32 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/1.5 grams Fat]
2 PIECES OF APPLEWOOD BACON [180 Calories/10 grams Protein/0 Carbs/14 grams Fat]
3 OZ. OF RAW VEGETABLES [50 Calories/3 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/0 grams Fat]
1 PIECE OF DAVE’S KILLER BREAD [110 Calories/6 grams Protein/14 grams Carbs/2 grams Fat]
1 TBSP. OF OLIVE OIL [120 Calories/0 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/14 grams Fat]
1 SMALL AVOCADO [120 Calories/1 grams Protein/5 grams Carbs/14 grams Fat]
Totals: (730 Calories/52 grams Protein/25 grams Carbs/45 grams Fat)

DINNER (9:00 PM) – 8-12 OZ. LEAN PROTEIN [360 Calories/72 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/2 grams Fat]
3 OZ. OF STEAMED VEGGIES [70 Calories/7 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/0 grams Fat]
Totals: (430 Calories/79 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/2 grams Fat)

SNACK (BEDTIME) – 1 CUP OF RAW MILK [110 Calories/9 grams Protein/9 grams Carbs/3 grams Fat]
1 TBSP PEANUT BUTTER [100 Calories/4 grams Protein/4 grams Carbs/7 grams Fat]
Totals: (210 Calories/13 grams Protein/13 grams Carbs/10 grams Fat)

Total Calories/Protein/Carbs/Fat:
(2,605 Calories/280 grams Protein/119 grams Carbs/90 grams Fat)
(57%/24%/19%)

Firstly, I don't know why others have not addressed it, but your diet needs ALOT of work. ESSPECIALLY on a cutting diet you should never be taking 730 calories in a single meal. You have a ton of conflicting things I simply just don't understand.

So many snack foods, are you really trying to diet or just pretend? When you diet there should be no "fruit juice" or "applewood bacon", even the blackforest ham can be thrown out the window.

Too many fast carbs, and bad fats, taken are the wrong places at the wrong times. It's honestly a wreck of a diet.

I think you need to completely scratch this diet and start over very simple. Don't just add whatever you have in your fridge. Stick to the plain and simple:

Proteins every meal:
eggs, chicken, fish, lean steak, etc, with
Cleaner carbs like:
oats, sweet potatoes, vegetables etc.

The fats come mostly from natural sources of meat and fish and you can add they from nuts as well or supplement them. I try not to take the majority of the fats at the same time as the majority of the carbs, it's best to alternate them in different meals.

That is the advice I can give you for now. I will not give you cycle advice until you have a proper cutting diet, for obvious reasons. Make the right choice, I hope this helps. If you need more detailed information about proper diet you can PM me.

Last edited:
Wow dude, that cycle is going to do some damage to your liver and cholesterol levels. You don't have to compromise your health to get good results. Please consider your health when you draft a cycle plan. I would drop the anavar or the winny. I also think that you can run the test at 300-500mg and still get good results. I have been cycling for 15 years and can still get excellent results from a test only cycle at 500mg.

To the bro that suggested that anything under a gram is useless, I respectfully disagree. That type of cavalier attitude perpetuates the misconception echoed by these 20 year old newbies who think they can't grow unless they run 2gs of AAS...

BigFucker

Who helped you choosing your screen name? I bet it was DOGGCRAPP...:D

P.D. Regarding the 20 year old newbies who think they can't grow unless they run 2gs of AAS... well, if you don´t train or diet properly then you need the AAS to do what some chicken and sweat under the bar could do...

Its not the drugs you take that dictate weather your cutting or bulking but the food.

For a guy your size 400mg/wk test with 7000 cals quality food = bulk

3000mg/wk test with 3000 cals quality food = cut

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members