YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Highest amount of test to use during a cutting cycle...

ryduck1990

Banned
In your guy's opinions what is the absolute highest amount of test you would use in a cutting cycle? I have 2 bottles of test 400 but don't know how much to run, this is my basic cycle below:

Wk1-16: Test ???mg/week
Wk1-16: Primo 500mg/week
Wk1-8: Anavar 80mg/day
Wk9-16: Winny 50mg/day
HCG: 100IU a day

In your guy's opinions what is the absolute highest amount of test you would use in a cutting cycle? I have 2 bottles of test 400 but don't know how much to run, this is my basic cycle below:

Wk1-16: Test ???mg/week
Wk1-16: Primo 500mg/week
Wk1-8: Anavar 80mg/day
Wk9-16: Winny 50mg/day
HCG: 100IU a day

Does it really matter. That answer would be different for everyone. Someone could take high with letro or just take high cos they can. Abit of a weird/newbie question for someone about to take that much gear. If you have t400 just do 1ml per week so that covers you for 20 weeks. Do what has worked for you in the past and what you feel best on. How many cycles have you done?

16 weeks of orals? :banghead::naughty:

16 weeks of orals? :banghead::naughty:

I was thinking the same thing, but wanted to get a history before teaching him how to break the orals up in a safer manner, assuming it's for his lab rat of course.

Yeah basically I am not starting til a month from now (end of march)

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 280
Bod pod analysis - 221 pounds lean mass

Trying to do a cutting cycle.

I can see with the orals for 16 weeks not good at all, looking at it I realize my mistake. But I thinking of running var for 8 weeks and from there just stick to test/primo.

all you really need is a little test and a diet , i would stay off the orals but thats just me

If your wanting to cut why not just low dose some test p and hit some clen, although it dosent do much for me Ive seen it work miracles in others. Just Sayin your gonna spend a lot of dow on some primo and var. Not saying they dont have there place though, I love some primo and want to try var but its hard to give you the critique your lookin for without your cycle experience as noted above.

it all depends on the individual, diet and training regimen. Many AAS can be used for both cutting and bulking. I assume you've cycled before with all this gear youre throwing in is def not a noob run. So you would know how your body responds best. Personally 1ml of T400 a week would work for me

Im gonna throw this really wacked out idea out there..... How about a diet?

Like everyone said it depends on A LOT.

But to answer without anymore info...

Lets say you are dieting smart - slow and steady 2lbs/week - 1/2 what you 'usually' take to put on mass would be plenty to maintain during this gradual diet.

If you are doing more of a drastic quick cut of - 3-5lb/week (I say quick cause you can't do this for too long, your metabolism will slow/revolt) then I would do more than 1/2 of what you 'usually' do to add mass.

I also don't think you need anything else other than test unless your doing a national level show.

Once again it all depends on SOOO many factors. But I think during dieting you should only take enough to maintain - unless your lean already and growing into a show.

This is just my opinion of what to do.

Maybe a better question that will get more helpful responses would be: How does everyone's dieting dose compare to their 'adding mass dose'? and why?

Last edited:
diet plan...

Winter Diet Plan – Weekdays

BREAKFAST (11:00 AM) – 6 OZ. LEAN GROUND BEEF [225 Calories/36 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/10 grams Fat]
3 FARM FRESH EGGS [210 Calories/21 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/9 grams Fat]
3 FARM FRESS EGG WHITES [45 Calories/12 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/0 grams Fat]
2 OZ. BLACK FOREST HAM [60 Calories/10 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/1 grams Fat]
6 OZ. OF GRAPEFRUIT JUICE [70 Calories/1 grams Protein/17 grams Carbs/0 grams Fat]
Totals: (665 Calories/80 grams Protein/17 grams Carbs/22 grams Fat)

PRE WRKOUT (1:15 PM) – 1 SCOOP OF BUZZERK (50 Calories/0 grams Protein/14 grams Carbs/0 grams Fat]
Totals: (50 Calories/0 grams Protein/14 grams Carbs/0 grams Fat)

POST WRKOUT (2:30 PM) – ½ SCOOP OF TITAN V-CORE WHEY POWDER [155 Calories/26 grams Protein/4 grams Carbs/2 grams Fat]
3 CUPS OF RAW MILK [330 Calories/27 grams Protein/36 grams Carbs/9 grams Fat]
2 TBSP OF PSYLLIUM HUSK [35 Calories/0 grams Protein/10 grams Carbs/0 grams Fat]
Totals: (520 Calories/53 grams Protein/50 grams Carbs/11 grams Fat)

LUNCH (4:30 PM) – 5 OZ. TURKEY BREAST [150 Calories/32 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/1.5 grams Fat]
2 PIECES OF APPLEWOOD BACON [180 Calories/10 grams Protein/0 Carbs/14 grams Fat]
3 OZ. OF RAW VEGETABLES [50 Calories/3 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/0 grams Fat]
1 PIECE OF DAVE’S KILLER BREAD [110 Calories/6 grams Protein/14 grams Carbs/2 grams Fat]
1 TBSP. OF OLIVE OIL [120 Calories/0 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/14 grams Fat]
1 SMALL AVOCADO [120 Calories/1 grams Protein/5 grams Carbs/14 grams Fat]
Totals: (730 Calories/52 grams Protein/25 grams Carbs/45 grams Fat)

DINNER (9:00 PM) – 8-12 OZ. LEAN PROTEIN [360 Calories/72 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/2 grams Fat]
3 OZ. OF STEAMED VEGGIES [70 Calories/7 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/0 grams Fat]
Totals: (430 Calories/79 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/2 grams Fat)

SNACK (BEDTIME) – 1 CUP OF RAW MILK [110 Calories/9 grams Protein/9 grams Carbs/3 grams Fat]
1 TBSP PEANUT BUTTER [100 Calories/4 grams Protein/4 grams Carbs/7 grams Fat]
Totals: (210 Calories/13 grams Protein/13 grams Carbs/10 grams Fat)

Total Calories/Protein/Carbs/Fat:
(2,605 Calories/280 grams Protein/119 grams Carbs/90 grams Fat)
(57%/24%/19%)

On a side note, I brew my own primo and have 5,000mg of var on hand :). Just need a mg number on the test, which brings me to my original question, what is the highest amount of test in mg I can take that is still 'considered' a cutting regiment.

For the sake of ending the thread...500mg/wk. Although I didn't know a certain amount of test determines if it's for "cutting" or "bulking."

I didn't know a certain amount of test determines if it's for "cutting" or "bulking."

Agreed

what is the highest amount of test in mg I can take that is still 'considered' a cutting regiment.

Honestly you aren't going to get many answers to this question because the "amount of test" NO mater how high or non-existent it is, doesn't make a "cutting regiment" a "cutting regiment" nor does it not make a "cutting regiment."

But to answer your question 0mg-∞mg.

For the sake of ending the thread...500mg/wk. Although I didn't know a certain amount of test determines if it's for "cutting" or "bulking."
:ac:ion-sm::ction-sm

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner