over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

highest Anadrol Dose??

KaotikChem

Registered
I am just curious to know what the highest doses of Anadrol people have taken and what the benifits/side effects of the higher doses were.

I know a lot of guys taking up to 400 mg a day with others as and they get a lot of strenght and density, side effects are relatives just check your liver values during the cycle and check your hormonal values after

More is NOT BETTER!!

I fucking used to use like 450mg a day thinking it would get me bigger than I got smart and do max of 100-150mg per day and still get same benefits if not more cause diet is more focused. Wylde is still trying to get my doses down a little and I am trying.LOL One step at a time.

RY

The most I've ever known someone to take was 400-450mg a day.

Anadrol

I've used doses up to 250mg before, but if you're using a quality 'drol, say like the Turkish Anaps, then you should'nt need more that 100-150mg per day for excellent results.

Ive done 200-250mg of the quality brands. It seems as time goes on in your cycling experience, that even at those doses-I dont blow up with sides like I did in the past.

what do you guys think of the green giants, by BD, Thailand? I just heard someone say if u a quality drol, so are these any good?

I did 150mg a day on my last cycle, nose would bleed like a water hose for no reason a few times a day. I said fuck this got my blood pressure taken "hypertension" baby I threw the rest in the toliet, I am done with anadrol PLUS at the same time I was get sharp pains where I liver should be. I will stick to D-Ball for now on.
Funny thing is I have done Anadrol 3 times before with no problems what so ever.

The green BD are supposed to be good.

Anabolicdragon-dont ever throw away good gear like that!
Dont you know thats against the law? :D :eek:

PLEASE

PLEASE DONT SAY THAT YOU HEAR THAT THE PROS TAKE TEN ANADROL A DAY. THAT MAKES US LOOK LIKE ALL WE DO IS OVERDOSE ON STEROIDS. IN REALITY, WE JUST HAVE BETTER GENETICS THAN MOST AND WORK HARDER TOWARDS OUR GOAL. IT IS A COP OUT TO SAY THESE RUMORS ABOUT PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDERS. I KNOW NOT ONE PRO WHO TAKES TEN ANADROL A DAY, NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS THEY HEAR.

AMEN PHIL.... 200-300 mgs of a50 a day is just asking for trouble in the long run.... :(

Re: PLEASE

PHIL HERNON said:
PLEASE DONT SAY THAT YOU HEAR THAT THE PROS TAKE TEN ANADROL A DAY. THAT MAKES US LOOK LIKE ALL WE DO IS OVERDOSE ON STEROIDS. IN REALITY, WE JUST HAVE BETTER GENETICS THAN MOST AND WORK HARDER TOWARDS OUR GOAL. IT IS A COP OUT TO SAY THESE RUMORS ABOUT PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDERS. I KNOW NOT ONE PRO WHO TAKES TEN ANADROL A DAY, NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS THEY HEAR.

thats a good point... I would someday like to be a pro so for obvious reasons, i dont want the "professional bodybuilder" to have a bad name as a whole.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131