over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Highest dosage dbol youve run

ajdonutz

Kilo Klub Member
What is the highest dose of dbol you have run? And how were gains compared to less?

I only used D-Bol back when I was only concerned with power , generally 75mg/ED , 50mg 1hr pre training , 25mg 2nd later with meal.

I did go up to 200mg for about 4 weeks (with 1250mg sust , 700 tren Ace) noticed some power increase but my blood pressure was about one good sneeze away from a stroke!! Definatly not worth the side!
Note:we would train for 1.5 hrs then go eat a chinese buffet and fill up of that shit , again it was all about getting bigger and stronger , BF% didn't matter

50mg a day is plenty

My best pos/neg ratio at 40-50mgs . Have gone higher(100) just more sides.
Prefer inj oil 25 mg . High mg oral d a real appetite killer for me.

Dbol is my least favorite oral. It gave me bp headaches and I also had the odd side affect of hemroids (sp?) every time I took more than 30mgs. I tried up to 100mgs for a week. 50seemed solid.

Highest I went was 50mg.

I agree with everyone else, 50mg is plenty. If I did it again I probably won't even exceed 40mg. To answer your question I've gone up to 90-100mg and it was a waste, probably just trashed my lipids with no additional gains.

I agree with everyone else, 50mg is plenty. If I did it again I probably won't even exceed 40mg. To answer your question I've gone up to 90-100mg and it was a waste, probably just trashed my lipids with no additional gains.

Yep, if its good stuff then even 50mg really is too much. I didnt make any better progress on 50mg than I did 35 mg really. If your dbol is good and potent you wont need much. i had some crap once and took 35 mg/day on it and didnt get much of anything so over the course of 4 weeks I got up to 50 mg/day and was just barely notcing something. Take some good stuff and 35 mg/day and your body will explode on it.

Highest was 100mgs for 4wks. Havent ran it in years,always seemed to give me gyno problems.

20-30 potent stuff I was to pumped up after my warm up sets to work out. Lower back pump like mother fucker. I couldn't sit in my class with out being in pain.

Highest 4 me was 100 as well. But I don't believ e they were accurateldosed. Now dbol that's dosed right I can't go ova 50. Cuz ill get migrainews and bloody noses almost daily. So I prefer 30-50 now

50mg a day was more then enough for me, blew up crazily....Water everywere though, sometimes i couldnt bend down to tie my shoe laces cos the bloat was so painful! For strength and pump, and looking that bit better definetely worth it....for me the biggest downer about Dbol is the fact it actually mutulated my appetite, literally i'd be hungry, and within 4oz of chicken breast i was bloated....still hungry but bloated like a mofo!

I wont touch orals from now on, i dont think the sides are worth it, ill only run them pre contest when needed

50mg currently, just all one dose cpl hours preworkout, pumps are insane, as well as recovery, will do reps to failure but with minimal pain/burn, its a little weird and hard to explain LOL I think I am going to scale down to just 25mg tho cuz headache will start to sink late in the day and not a fan... previous I've done 20mg preworkout with great results, i noticed if went over 30 and split up multiple doses thru the day my sides were worse as far as anxiety and bp issues, one lump dose is best for me..

1 50mg tab is plenty. I have ran 100mg ed and it doesn't seem to mee that much better.

40mgs a day

had crippling back pumps that made it impossible to squat, even driving in the car i had to pull over ever half hour becoz they were so intense

sometimes i couldnt sleep becoz i felt like my blood was on fire

oooo and i gained 20 pounds in less then 2 weeks, 15 pounds was on my face

id never run dbol again

I only used D-Bol back when I was only concerned with power , generally 75mg/ED , 50mg 1hr pre training , 25mg 2nd later with meal.

I did go up to 200mg for about 4 weeks (with 1250mg sust , 700 tren Ace) noticed some power increase but my blood pressure was about one good sneeze away from a stroke!! Definatly not worth the side!
Note:we would train for 1.5 hrs then go eat a chinese buffet and fill up of that shit , again it was all about getting bigger and stronger , BF% didn't matter

50mg a day is plenty

Was thinking of throwing in some D's to my prop, tren & Eq mix. How long did you run lower (50mg) dose D's with tren for Gunsmith?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws